The Final solution

So i have been thinking, it is time to Purge Sweden. 9 million people needs to go and we need to rebuild the country.

First of all, i guess around 5-10% of the country can be saved, mostly the blond women. I suggest we send them them around Europe to breed with white men there.

Okay, then to the logistical nightmare around it. The biggest purge needs to be around Stockholm, Gotenborg and Malmo, so there in a perfect circle will the camps be. I suggest calling them after Ikea furnitures, so we have camp Ingvar, Camp Valdres etc. With the camps at full capasity i think the process will take around 1-2 year. After the first six months the swede will probably know something is up, but we will just put a refugee in charge so they will feel its racist not to attend. It will be also easier logistical to have them around the big cities.

As seen in the maps, you also need to build and expand the railroad around. Lets use the slavepower to do that. We need to make sure that the workforce is 50% woman because of equality.

Okay. When this is done its time to talk about whos getting who..
Denmark get Skåne
Norway gets Jamtland and Harjedalen and Bohuslan
Finland gets that northern shit.
Russia get Gotland.
The rest is the free-zone. A place where we can take our swedish concubines to relax and can be bought privately.

Stockholm is salted and all of value is to be given back to the Nordics for repayment. I would actually love to have the parliament standing as it would make a lovely summerhouse for me and my Swedish concubines.

Malmo would be a prison after we use material from Stockholm to build a wall around it. Here we send all refugees that commits crime to live in a "Escape from New York" style of prison

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>First of all, i guess around 5-10% of the country can be saved, mostly the blond women. I suggest we send them them around Europe to breed with white men there.

This is really good idea.

How could you save another country when you can't even get out of your own mothers basement?

>Gotenborg
This town shall be leveled during the liberation of bohuslen, because it is simply to close to Kongshelle. It's also a new town just filled with shitskin criminals anyways.. so nothing to lose here. Ugly as fook too

>Russia get Gotland.
No pruttemanden, it's time for the Goths to be Goths again and maybe get sovereignty.

Can Poland get Gotland pleas? Goths lived in Poland, we would have nice "unsinkable carrier" and we still do not get our righteous revenge for Deluge.

>Giving Russia land
why is Sup Forums full of morons?

What whould this solve, bringing in filthy danes and russians to further mongrolize this country

fuck off
you're not taking any of our land without getting it from my cold dead hands

>Polse
>Implying Sweden is an immigrant ridden shithole but Denmark isn't

nordfront.se/english

wew lad, is this for real?

Please do. Sweden is trash now.

Wew at this danish delusion.
We will have it all and after that its you and norway next.

>Finland gets that northern shit.
It was originally populated by finns anyway.

the only option

>cold dead hands
More like dainty

We have nukes. Let us turn it into overflow parking for Norway Sweden and Denmark.

Sweden needs to go.

Except they are tained with nigger cooties and AIDS now. and are the liberal leftists that allowed Sweden to get this bad.

Burn them all with apocalyptic nuclear fire.

>Finland gets that northern shit.
I came a bit inside my pants already.
When shall we go?

We must fight subversion with subversion. Subversion, subversion, subversion.

Network with fellow like-minded people and spread the world about libertarianism, freedom, and I guess anything else to do with being redpilled.

If you don't hit cultural marxism, physically moving won't get you anywhere - you won't destroy the disease, and you won't end the brainwashing. The leftists, the cultural marxists, spread their disease aggressively - at the beginning, through subversion.

As Alex Jones suggests, we are fighting an information war - we can't lose this war to limp-wristed, scrawny, screamy, emotional, low IQ, stunted adolescent nothings, nor to people from an area of the world where the average IQ is 80-85.

Is this really the trash we're surrendering civilisation to?

So much fucking edge, consider taking break off the internet.

Also, an area of the world where consanguinity is committed in monstrous amounts...

Come on, Euro-, Yank-bros.

We don't want more swede shits ruining our country so we'll only take the remainder of Thorne Valley on the Swedish side for all the Finnish people.