Yeah, it is.

Lost.

Horrible show but everyone loved it.

On which channel does it air again?

Perhaps I can interest you in this piece of shit

Game of thrones

Netflix and chill

>On which channel does it air again?
Oh, you mean it isn't a broadcast TV series.
Like with radio waves that go through the air.

IMO it want bad but not spectacular, it had it's moments

>ever
dunno. Trailer park boys is a solid contender

waaaaat, Heroes was so good.

it's still overrated

kys

and kys

The show is alright. They picked the weirdest and ugliest looking kids though

Prison break. At least Since season 2

>They picked the weirdest and ugliest looking kids though
That was the point. They were the losers and outcasts.

Rick and Morty

/thread

You guys are fuckin retarded

Breaking Bad has no content only tension

this

That's literally what television is, yes.

Internet is not wireless. The programming is coming from a company through a series of tubes to your home. The method of distribution is different. The method of transmission is different. The method of payment is different. The method of consumption is different. The method of production is different. The method of funding is different. Streaming programs are as different from television programs as airplanes are from spaceships.

No, your home wi-fi is not wireless internet. No, you don't have actual wireless mobile internet service because you don't live in Seoul and aren't dongling a cell phone to your HTPC and didn't choose wireless internet instead of cable or DSL. No, even that would not be wireless as the internet programming doesn't geminate from the wireless transmitter a la Television, nor does it conform to any of the differential criteria listed above.

Please post video of you kys after so thorough a btfo. It would be more entertaining than Stranger Things, an internet series which isn't television.

Remember when they killed Nathan in S1 then brought him back to life in S2?

Or when they killed Nathan in S2 then brought him back to life in S3?

Or when they killed Nathan...

Fuck that show.

Breaking bad and Walking dead, was never able to get more than 1-2 seasons before leaving either of em alone

>That's literally what television is, yes.
Televisions is a think, not a delivery method.

Watching broadcast networks? Television.
Watching Cable Networks? Television.
Watching Cable or streaming content on your TV? Television.

Getting it for free or paying for it to watch on your big screen in the living room? Television.

>Televisions is a think
(thing)

>Watching broadcast networks? Television.
yes
>Watching Cable Networks? Television.
yes
>streaming content on your TV? Television.
no
if you dont see the difference then he or nobody else can convince you you are wrong

BULLSHIT.

The Big Bang Theory is the worst most stupid show on TV and TBS runs that shit for hours every day.

Literally NOTHING funny at all.

Also tries to make being GAY the same as being a computer nerd.

Disturbing.

>>streaming content on your TV? Television.
>no
>if you dont see the difference then he or nobody else can convince you you are wrong

The product doesn't change because of the delivery method.

Is Netflix TV? Is Amazon Prime TV? Is HULU, NBO Now, DirectTV?

They're ALL TV services.

you can't /thread yourself

the product was different before the delivery method you dingus thats the whole point

at least pick an argument that makes sense like "cable streaming programming like from hbo is the same as internet streaming programming"
but you arent smart engouh to even come up with that argument instead you want to pretend that something prefunded by investors and delivered instantly at once over the internet is the same thing as something funded by advertising and doled out on a weekly basis

Yeah, I don't know about MOST, but it's definitely up there in the list. If it weren't for retard post-hipster fuccboigirls and their stupid nostalgia for times they weren't around for, this show would've tanked.

All the pedos online are after bobby brown now.

Actually....television is LITERALLY far-view....and as im watching stranger things on my screen Far away from its source....its fucking television....dumbshit

>you want to pretend that something prefunded by investors and delivered instantly at once over the internet is the same thing as something funded by advertising and doled out on a weekly basis

You're arguing business model, not product.

retard that lives in the past and doesn't have digital tv or a tv that has netflix. like wtf seriously go troll facebook or somewhere where grampas like you exist.

Holy shit, you are autistic as fuck or just a contrarian retard, either way, congratulations, you win the biggest douche of the day award.

here i'll do it for you

/thread

He is kinda right though

Uhh no, not really.

Bojack Horseman.

What a bunch of tripe.

BOOM BTFO'd

Last episodes of Stranger things Season 2 were 10/10, but i agree, everything else wasn't that special

THIS is not over rated. Would bang/Roy Moore.

yes we know pervert pedophile

How is that overrated? It deserves the hype cause its above the standarts of Tv shows

Pedophiles are, by definition, attracted to people who are prepubescent. She's not.

>Creates a thread openly criticizing a universally loved show.
>jebaited

>Implying Roy Moore did anything wrong.

Legit 7/10, at least a 6/10 but nothing more than 7.2/10

By society standards you are a Pedophile. Fuck off old sick fucking pervert

If something is produced for broadcast television but suddenly they change their minds and send it on netflix instead? What is it then? Or lets say the opposite? In cinemas they show movies the old school way, but what if i sit in my livingroom streaming it on my tv? Its suddenly NOT a movie????

He tried to but the girls were so disgusted by him he failed. lol, just like most pedophiles

Most faggorated OP ever.

>androdynous sheboy
>loser jewboy
>gummy fatso
>nigger

kek

1. Why would anyone with an IQ above 50 care about society standards?
2. You're using Sup Forums right now, by society standars all Sup Forums users are pedophiles or school shooters you sick fucking pervert

Yep. The first two season were alright but now its just garbage

i agree, is just awful in every aspect.

>universally loved
yea by sheeple

Get educated, child.

refer to

>pervert with an IQ below 50 that doesn't care about society standards

Yes it's obvious most pedophiles don't care and usually end up in prison because they are so fucking dumb.

Technically yes, but honestly it is overrated either way. It's just most things are shit now and Stranger Things is pretty good so people blow it out the ass. Same with SOA Breaking Bad The Office and GOT

Never hurt of this tv series, so i don't know why you sayed "overrated"

>Liking Sword Art Online unironically

or that is actually the minority and the majority are so well hidden you would never know they were paedophiles

>using wikipedia as a source
Kid, how old are you?

>SOA
you mean Sons of Anarchy?

That's why many pedophiles are at the top of society and live their sick dreams with other rich pedofags.

It has faggots, so I guess that's why people like it.

when and where does this exist, oh yeah in your delusional pedo fantasies that's where. do us all a favor and just kys please.

OH MY GOSH! Best show EVA'!

Do your own research, fucktard. Tired of faggots like you calling everything which doesnt fit into their primitive world view delusional or conspiracy.

lol, i think there are a few more pedophiles out there than you think.

This. Big Bang Theory makes me sperg like Cereal Guy at the TV.

>Never heard of pizzagate or any of the myriad times a high profile celeb or politician get caught pedding it up after they were dumped by the rest of the elites.

>tv shows aren't tv shows
>get educated

>do us all a favor and just kys please.
>do us all a favor
>us all
Don't speak for me, guy.

I have ocd as well. That map can’t be current.

Bye Bye kid, you have to go to bed.

Poor little fucker.

Lmao i rekt you xD

>a system for transmitting visual images and sound that are reproduced on screens, chiefly used to broadcast programs for entertainment, information, and education.
Definition of television.

It fits even if watched on your computer.

Not really. Big Bang Theory. Family Guy. etc. It's actually pretty good.

I know there's quite of few on this site, just about as many tranny queers

research on what? your mental illness? lmao

MOMMY

>research on what? your mental illness? lmao
It's not a mental illness if it's natural.

Again, NO, that user saying that a episodic narrative formatted tv show isn't a show is wrong, technically, actually and any other kind of -ly you want to add, the medium and advertising are the qualifiers? NO, they aren't, and if you think they are, you are as retarded as he/she/it/zim/zier/choadness is. If a band records an album, but doesn't press records or cd's, does that mean it isn't an album?

Kikes laughed and forced the redhead to kiss a monkey over and over
Hitler was right

>technically, actually and any other kind of -ly you want to add
Go back to plebbit

it's not natural and you need to be institutionalized tbh

>Lmao i rekt you xD
HOLY SHIT you are beyond cringe. You are dick cancer and mindAIDS all rolled into one convenient bundle, at one low price. I hope you lose an eyelid and never reproduce.
actually, disregard that, you clearly have some kind of developmental or cognitive disability, if i'd realized sooner, i would've just let things go because you really don't know any better. i know things are tough for you, it isn't so much that you're defective or anything--you are just differently-abled, so just keep trying and take it one day at a time, ok. here is a nice picture of a nice dogge, just for you.