Most underappreciated players in EPLel

Players who doesn't recieve the recognition they thoroughly deserve because everyone focusses om meme players like Poogba, Ozil et.c

>Pic related

Literally the best creative player in the league for the past 6 years and 4th all time topscorer for Spain NT.

This so much. He will be GOAT coach

>best creative player in the league
But user, that would be Gylfi Sigurdsson

Harry Kane, at least outside the UK itself.

Andrea Ranocchia, the only good CB in the league

>4th all time topscorer for Spain NT
>it's true
what the fuck

Seems to me like the press are rimming him big time, and that includes Denmark too.
But at least it's justified, he is a great striker

don't understand it either and I've seen all his games

Eriksen too
At least as important as Alli and Kane, but doesn't get that much recognition

Spain has been shit until 2008.

Not too many good spanish players before 2008.

silva is too good for the epl

Wanyama

Totally agree. Better player than Iniesta in my opinion.

>most creative player in EPL
Payet has more key passes than Silva and he stopped playing in January

>more key passes
What a meme. Key passes are just passes that lead to a shot. If a center back passes it and the midfielder shoots from the half way line that counts as a key pass

Stats don't do Silva justice. He has to be seen to be believed

Yes, but does that mean we should disregard it? Because 90% of the time it actually means a midfielder was able to get the ball to the striker who makes a shot

doesnt matter when you apply it to every player in the same way. also Silva has not even been the best creative player on his own team last few seasons, nvm the entire league.

>goals before the age of 24
>5. Zlatan 65
>4. Rooney 100
>3. Suarez 107
>2. CR7 110
>1. Lukaku 150 (and counting, scored No. 151 today)

Still some fuccbois donot rate based Lukaku. UNBELIEVABLE how much does this nigger need to sweat and suffer for you?

Often marooned against the top 6 and still no other striker has scored more this season against top 6 clubs than Lukagoat. UNBELIEVABLE he's depending on the fine service McCarthy and a gorilla looking fecker provide.

Hazard has scored 5 against top 6 in 9 games
Lukaku has scored 3 in 11 games
You already have a Belgian to shitpost about

>Hazard
>most underappreciated players in EPLel
>how???

He's too old. Should have won BdO by now. Better move to leliga. In eplel he gets plenty of praise though.

Did I say Hazard was underappreciated? I was pointing out the fact that Lukaku has not scored the most goals against top 6 teams. He has scored 3 and multiple players have scored 4

>24
He is 33 irl

>OP says "Most underappreciated players in EPLel"
>no other striker has scored more this season
>striker

Also, Lukaku is on his way to claim eplel top scorer. I don't expect that from Hazard because he's no 9.

Benteke moved here as a """""toddler"""" b-but Lukaku was born here. Belgium very strict with user births (only way to collect racist date is to pretend it """"benefits""" the child).

>No other other striker
I don't understand. You're saying I should ignore the fact that Hazard performs better against top 6 teams because he "isn't a striker"? Lukaku's job is to score goals and if Hazard can actually show up in big games I don't understand why Lukaku should get props

>tfw your name can be abbreviated to David Silva
feels smug man

Silva isn't underrated, everyone that knows anything about football knows he's really, really good. Probably City's best player.

He isn't that good.
Well, he is a good passer indeed, but he is totally useless at scoring goals.

Consider it as another compliment for Hazard but still why bring up Hazard in this thread. Hazard definitely is not one of the most underappreciated players. Lukaku keeps receiving crap despite the fact he really has kicked on. If Hazard stays in eplel I don't see him improve much unlike Lukaku. I'd love to see Hazard step up his game at e.g. halal but I doubt he has the drive. His last name actually means chancer, he's just not that bothered.

t. Lothar Matthäus

Aaaand there he comes, the generic CR7 fanboy.
>MIDfield playmaker doesn't score 20 per season
>must be shit then

It's not the primary objective. He creates so much space for the strikers and is excellent with the ball at his feet and has that killer pass instinct.
Indeed it would be nice for him to add to his goal tally, but still

this is such a reddit opinion
>le classy feeble, non-goalscorer, mediocre footballer who doesn't get recognition

he's been average at every game I've seen him.

maximum pleb

Commentator: "Silva can finish it! No he can't."
Sums up the man really.

*tips fedora*