Republicans: Trump is an embarassment

Republicans: Trump is an embarassment
Democrats: Trump is an embarassment
Libertarians: Trump is an embarassment
Liberals: Trump is an embarassment
Conservatives: Trump is an embarassment
Every other country in the world: Trump is an embarassment

Trump supporters: Trump is amazing, he will make america great again, and he will build da wall :D and ban da truck of peace xD

There's no conspiracy, it's just that all of you unevolved Trumpanzees are retarded.

Shut it niggy wiggy

You are why the bourgeoisie needs to hang.

If that's true, then you should wonder why he became president in the first place. If he's such a retarded embarrassment, why did he beat all the highly educated, respectable people?

The answer is simple. He's not. He's just a tactless businessman who gave you asshurt all year and enjoys making himself the common enemy so his administration can do what they must. Trump's not the clueless idiot you think he is.

>The entirety of USA and the world failed to stop an embarrassment from becoming POTUS
This says more about you than Trump supporters, really.

The only ones supporting Trump are bots.
Literally more than 50% of his twitter followers are bot accounts, and they are the ones tweeting praise.

Then there are the retards who think the bots are real and think that it represents public opinion and therefore agree with it.

Either way , you’ve got either fakes or cucks ...no one (of sane mind) actually supports trump

>why did he beat all the highly educated, respectable people?
because there are so many dumbass fucking americans who just go with their emotions.

NeoCons Liberals & Progressive all love government intervention while Trump wants to dismantle the gov. The USA would thrive with less than 5% of the current 4 Trillion dollar gov. MAGA

Presidency for sale.
Highest bidder with the lowest morals wins.
>Trump wins

>The only ones supporting Trump are Russian tech bots.
ftfy m80

I support him because, and only insofar as, he's causing the democrat establishment to disintegrate.

>If he's such a retarded embarrassment, why did he beat all the highly educated, respectable people?

because there are a shitload of retards in this country

>Trump wants to dismantle the gov.
You are a fucking schizophrenic

don't you need to register as an Israeli foreign agent?

Well then that's democracy for ya

You are why the bourgeoisie needs to hang.

Actually, it's republicanism. If you think American Idol = self-rule, you are literally part of the problem.

>calls their countrymen retards
>doesn't understand this is why they have lost

>all of you unevolved Trumpanzees are retarded.

correct

Awesome argument I've discussed it amungst myself and concluded that you need to quit sucking Tranny cock.

By mobilising every grass roots movement out there . Trump is the rubber band effect of a progressive like Obama... the rubber banding effect after Trump will make Obama seem like Ronald Reagan by comparison
Yeh, while meanwhile, he hasn’t been able to pass a single piece of major legislation despite full control of all branches of government .
And in 4 years, when the 1% are even richer and everyone else is poorer and nothing much has really changed...
Maybe you’ll wake up to what a pig fucking retard you were/are

So this unsubstantiated claim proves what exactly, that Trump had highest bids than, say, the democratic party? Did you even follow the elections, user?

It's kinda sad to make fun of trumpanzees when the reason those apes won is retards like you who make them seem geniuses in comparison.

I hope he turns out to be an actual Nazi and ends democracy

He won because people don't care. More than half of the eligible voters didn't vote in 2016. Apathy is a dangerous disease that will kill this democracy if we let it...

No, I'm in Israel already. Your IP hack is malfunctioning.

>but the other party is the special snowflakes!

>an embarassment

Factor in the undeclared money from Russian bot farms and 3rd parties and yah, highest bidder x lowest morals.

Trump gamed the electoral system like he games the tax system ...great for him, bad for literally everybody else

>why did he beat all the highly educated, respectable people?
He didn't win. Hillary lost. Trump got basically the same number of votes as Romney or Bush. Hillary just got far less than Obama.

Trump doesn't have some huge new massive base. He has the same voters who always vote Republican who were outnumbered in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections. The only thing Democrats need to do to win the next election is show up to vote.

>Conservatives: Trump is an embarassment

>Democrats: Trump is an embarassment

>Obama seem like Ronald Reagan
>seem like
If you've been paying any attention at all, he WAS Ronnie in blackface. Don't you know a neoliberal when you see one?
>able to pass a single piece of major legislation
This is what happens when you let yuppies use their office-politics standards of "success".
Laws and regulations can be changed. You're obviously a neoliberal yuppie who should kill yourself.
t.DSA supporter

Finally you admit that you're a shill for a foreign power trolling against Russia for your own foreign power purposes. Kill yourself.

I support him because he's the greatest fucking President ever to have lived!!!! His wife is the most bangable first lady ever to have lived!
He will make America great again, no doubt.
He's the fucking Dude.

>people didn't care
That's right. They didn't care for a corrupt to the gills, entitled establishment figurehead like hillary. The democrats could've had a fresh obama-like candidate. But no. It was her turn.

>Libertarians: Trump is an embarassment

Is this a joke? For people like this is why we are in trouble.

>Factor in the undeclared money from Russian bot farms and 3rd parties and yah
wew

>Trump gamed the electoral system
You one of those retards who complain about the rules of a game after they lost it, right? Good talk.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Kill yourself.
You do realize there's a higher chance I kill you than I kill myself, right?

holy shit what a weasel

>tfw you got fooled again

You lied to me, Bush-sensei

>Every other country in the world: Trump is an embarassment

Repeating the liberal lie over and over again doesn't make it true.

Either way stay as mad as you want, We are happy with him and ever american is happy with their poketbook right now.

Hmm, lets see. Hillary Clinton herself wanted to go to war with Russia and even promised it as part of her campaign. When Bill was in office she threatened all the girls he fucked. Also, she leaked emails that could have lead to ANOTHER war. And finally, she once said in an interview that the army should "Just go kill some Americans." Oh and she tried to rig the election to win by getting polling stations shut down in areas with the most trump supporters and she STILL got her ass kicked in the election. Any questions libtard?

>I read the caption of the board!
Nah fam the retards of Sup Forums are all legit.

>The only ones supporting Trump are bots.
I don't know if this meme is supposed to be a joke or if there are idiots that are stupid enough to actually bleive this.

You also forgot to mention "RUSSIA!!!"

Do you really think the world other than the Zionist lobby is going to miss you in the least when Hezbollah rolls up your and the Saudi jews' shit? Not even a little bit.

these memes are great

>Repeating the liberal lie over and over again doesn't make it true.
Sure does, read some Lenin etc.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

see

>Just go kill some Americans
ooh I'd like some sauce on that
>she tried to rig the election to win by getting polling stations shut down in areas with the most sanders supporters
Actually true.

Dindu detected

Do left-cucks really choose to ignore reality like this?

Do you really ignore the fact that trump still won when gary johnson and mcmuffin stole about 5% of the vote from him, litterally millions of votes. Despite that he STILL won blue states and won states that the gop hasn't won in decades. Thats why hillary won the irrelevant popular vote. That and fraud of course.

>implying liberals don't hate communists for embarrassing liberals as the lying evangelical frauds they are

Dogshit needs to be picked up and disposed properly or burned

Said the guy crying about Trump...

>implying liberals are left instead of center-right
Only a democrat shill would claim anything like that.

Being out of context is your version of "great" that's why your party last

I support him because he's rolling back big government regulations. Appoint good conservative judges to the courts, Deporting wetbacks and other "immigrants" and giving us that greatest economy since the 1980s.

>be Drumpf
>Call the EC a disaster in 2012
>No one does anything about it, instead they make fun of you and defend the EC
>You win with said EC
>Everyone cries about it and shifts goalposts
Get help.

Hillary got more votes than him.

And it bugs him every day.
You know how petty he his

Is that why he spent the least amount of money of anyone that ran?

>Being out of context
stfu, you cant interpret these quotes any other way

Love the projections from the soros shills.

Until then you be quiet puppet, now I run the show.

You're in a shrinking minority.

So, Trumps presidency is an elaborate plot to take down the electoral college?

It’s just crazy enough to work.

This is, in fact, the most logical explanation of the retard train that is Trump

> (You)
>these memes are great

make your own

It's not a democracy, you stupid nigger. It's a constitutionally limited republic. Now go fuck yourself in that hole in your head

the whole point of spending money is to keep podesta, maddow, and other shills and hacks in the lifestyles to which they have become accustomed. without them, there is literally no political industry. if only!

Correction
“Declared the least”
He’s a proven liar and Russia colluded with him.
Truth hurts huh

He won because all media is bias and anyone who gets all their news from far right sources only saw what a god from above he was.

And anyone can see media twists things so saying "the left media is just sensationalising and lying about trump" is an easy sell.

Add that to the fact that most trump voters were casting a protest vote because theyre sick of a broken system and wanted to twist their arms and show the government they do indeed have the power to release a rhino on them, and you know? Id have never voted for trump but i totally get and sympathise with that logic.

People who *actually* like trump, especially at this point, are a rare breed and they are among the biggest retards in the world at this point.

"progressives" just call them marxists.

and you overstate their "grassroots" movement. The tea party was a grassroots movement. At this point in obamas term the GOP had already made massive gains in every level of goverment. They even took ted kennedies seat in the most liberal state in America. Right now a pedophile will be the best shot the dems have in alamba.

in 2018 the dems are projected to LOSE more senate seats. So no you're not some movement thats growing you're just some echo chamber on reddit and twitter.

You're the minority now, don't forget that.

Cuck.

you must not invest LOL! Trump is making me rich. Best president we have ever had. Only Soy boy cucks hate him

lel

>And it bugs him every day.
Indeed, I'm also pretty sure the Cavs are bummed out every single day that they were behind on statistics despite stealing the ring from GSW.

Autism at its finest.

>It's a constitutionally limited republic.
it's still a democracy, moron. The general public vote on elected offices.

would it be bad if your son was a fag?
why do you want your son to be a fag? that's seriously fucked up, dude

I doubt it. I think he's extremely self-satisfied that he became president despite not getting the majority vote.

They never do, stop making excuses. the left is dying worldwide.

This shouldn't be surprising. His supporters will believe anything positive about him, even if there isn't any evidence. They'll also reject any negativity without even looking at evidence. They're no different than cultists. If Trump said 2+2 was 5, they'd believe it.

Where do you think the 3d chess meme came from?

You talk as if I voted.

Who’s the retard now

confirmed clinton voter

haha wasn't it proven the only bot farms were hillary shills? Of course it was.

You really are a brainlet if you believe these conspiracy theories. 2018 is gonna fuck you up.

>jumping from one delusion to another
>crazy
yep

This fucking guy. Uses my country as a case study to make a point about Muslims. Fuck him.

>confirmed clinton voter
you'd be wrong, buddy.

It’s not like he’s STILL going on about it or anything.

He’s past it....for sure

>what is sarcasm
Sup Forums education

hes a democrat of course hes violent

It’s 1933 all over again!
Am I reicht!!

fuck you faggot
leave with your muh drumpf shit
this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

and yet not by much. This is something the anti-trumpers don't get. About Half voted for him. And pro-trumpers don't get that about Half voted for Hillary.

Both sides are so "EVIL PERSONIFIED" that they forget that about half think the opposite. And oh yeah, that will end well.

Yeah trump is the mad one lol.

Keep projecting hillary.