It's okay to be white

It's okay to be white.

FUCK YOU, if you're white!

Honkey!

it's ok to be white

Is it wrong to be white?

It's okay to be white.

It is ok to be white

Unless you're Puertorican, you're the wrong race. It's been scientifically proven and stuff.

Puertoricans are mixed.

Fuck you racist piece of shit

Yes

Yeah, i'm mixed Italian, Irish, and African (more Italian than other races). So I guess that makes me white...in a way.

It's okay to be racist.
Some people are just born that way.
Deal with it.

It's okay to be white.

Not really, as long as you're above 95% european you're white.

Then again i'm pretty close to being black.

What is racist about OP's statement?

>56% european

Don't matter what my race is. What matters is that I've got a big dick. The End.

Girls can't tell that you have a big dick, you have to be black for them to know that. Otherwise, they're completely oblivious. White girls nowadays are really slutty and naieve about the BBC, the majority of them crave BBC and don't give a shit about raising a family.

By the way im curious, how big is your dick in inches? Length and circumference, it's for science.

6"long idk circumference

I'm Ethiopian and I'm 7.5 inches and 6 around. Not because i'm black though, just lucky. But I'm 5 foot 8. I wish I could trade 3 inches off my cock to be 5'11.

FTFY

FTFY Again.

FTFY Thrice.

nigger

Do people have control over what skin colour they're born with? Do they have control on weather they are "privileged" in society or not and if they are privileged, why aren't you bashing the authorities responsible for it?

Should people who happened to be born white have to cater to non whites by paying reparations for the actions of their ancestors WHICH they have no control over? Fucking moron.