What is it with white guys who are racist dating asian women?

What is it with white guys who are racist dating asian women?

Just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mM2YSeM9u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feeling of superiority and conquest

is it because some asian women look kinda white?

like, a close enough attitude?

they hate foreigners because foreigners are inferior
they like the weak submissive foreigners on their cock because weak and submissive are feminine qualities
also some people find contempt erotic
I for one am a big fan of slav bitches
I'm too racist not to feel disgust and contempt for the ayyy lmao insectoid fucking east asian scum

also
small asian woman = tight pussy
and small dicks need tight pussy
says so in the Karmasutra

close enough with those freakish chongy eyes?

mein nigga
yeah I tried screwing an asian chick once but my cock was too thick to get in her vag

Francessa why are you in Australlia ?

They have good taste. East asian women are Allah's gift to mankind.

I was wondering the same thing. There's this Texan white dude who lives near my boarding house who speaks racist against blacks & despise pigslims(he has a tshirt with infidel & Arab words written on it) but has a pinoy wife lol

asians are pretty closely related to us. its not good and they are kind of gross looking but there are worse things

Some whites think Asians are also white despite there being a HUGE IQ gap.

When is the best time to drink tea? Morning or afternoon?

Intelligent enough to suit our needs. Hispanic and Black women are usually dumb as bricks and have a bad personality. They're the same as White Trash, except they shit out 2x as many children and don't die of cancer/cardiac arrest/liver that has given up on life.

Are you talking about real Asian tea(from leaves & herbs) or Westernized iced tea crap(powdered)?

we're more related to middle easterners than chinks mate

indoeuropeans innit

I know who i'd rather fuck though

Black Tea in the morning
Oolong mid day
Green afternoon
White evening

Asians are honorary whites

Neotany is a fundamental feature of the human race. It's how we developed higher intelligence (by staying in the brain-building phase for much longer) it's how we developed hypergamous female sexuality (by extending the first estrous period until menopause, then subdividing it again) and it's how those of us that are able to digest raw milk as adults retain the ability (by simple delaying the activation of the 'adult' version of the gene - in some cases permanently.)

Now one biological difference between males and females is that female faces and bodies tend to retain 'child-like' curves and even fill them out further, while males tend to burn off baby fat and become leaner and more angular instead. This is a case where neotany is linked with sex, specifically, with female cosmetic phenotypes.

Asians, male or female, ALSO are affected by a form of cosmetic neotany - retaining more childlike shapes to the face and body more often/later in life.

Which means that asia has more than its share of hot girls. Simple fact.

'Racists' who aren't total idiots inevitably come to savor the differences, rather than simply reacting with disgust at anything different.

3 types of racism
Racist from experience causing a person to fear or hate said races
Racist from nationalism, someone proud of their race and doesn't want other races around them
And racist from jealousy, someone with an inferiority complex who hates a race but deep down wants to be like that race, race mixers are this

>have korean wife
>Shitpost irl about Americans niggers and Muslims with her
>Laugh at Dead Muslims on pol
>Rolling in dough
How is that not living the life?

Nigger any zipperhead above 4/10 has more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson did.

>yeah I tried screwing an asian chick once but my cock was too thick to get in her vag

Try one older that 8 then

asian women are racist as fuck too

most of them don't even consider niggers to be human

video related lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-mM2YSeM9u4

German here with Japanese wife. Asians (Chinese and Japanese) are pretty similar to us. They are even more neanderthal than us. Also hardworking, honoralbe, very intelligent and the mixed kids are pretty handsome (inbefore Rodger - he is an exception).
And if Germany turns shit in future I can leave immediatelly to live in glory Japan.

WAITU PIGGU GO HOME

racist against asians or other races?
I sometimes point out my wifes asian 'qualities' and we have a good giggle or she explains why she does something
I hate the way she just splashes water everywhere every time she uses a faucet and the bathroom after her showers looks like a kiddie pool, I know its cause back in Malaysia her house is made out of concrete so she doesn't give a fuck about grout or hard water stains. Does it make me racist? No.

But when it comes to blacks, even though there are a lot of great ones, I automatically think negatively about them before either of exchanges a word. They cross the street slowly and in the most random places, they walk towards you on the street so you have to move or possibly get knock-out-gamed, they rape rob and vandalize on a level unseen elsewhere else in the animal kingdom, they drive like maniacs with no courtesy or consideration for other motorists. Its not like the feeling isn't mutual - the way most black people look at me with this furrowed brow and pursed lips, I know they hate me too.

Y'think?
I usually think they looked better before the surgery myself.
Seems to be more of a stupidity/confidence thing, just like with white girls.

learned a lot from this post
just wanted to give a (you) for the effort

looks like a gook on the left
looks like a plastic gook on the right
seriously those fucking eyes are inscrutable
how could you trust a reptilian like that?

No effort really.

Fucked my girl into exhaustion, she's sleeping but I can't. Got tomorrow off. No worries.

there are English girls hotter than that one on the left ffs

Oh no doubt. These are pretty average girls, they aren't models, they are actually a couple of refugees. But how old are they?

You can't tell without using google-fu for it. The mythical asian magic, inscrutability, agelessness, oh it's exaggerated like any stereotype but there's sure some truth to it.

googlgefu says she's eleven
fuck she looks much older
I thought chinks were supposed to be young looking

Only ugly betacucks and permavirgin losers have yellow fever.

11 and 19, correct.

It's not so much that they are young looking as that they age more gracefully.

The 19 year old certainly doesn't look like she's 8 years older than her sister.

If you are a betacuck who can't get a girlfriend in your homecountry, you won't get a Japanese girl either.

That's because her sister looks like she's 28

You can be racist against some races but not against others.

If it weren't for Islam Middle Eastern women wouldn't be so inbred and they'd look better.

Case in point.

But the average gross neckbeard from Sup Forums or the typical creepy deranged pedophile () legit believes that the moment he land in Japan he will be worshiped by Japanese schoolgirls. You can't argue with those weirdos just make fun of them

>azn wimmins is hawt sheeeeeit
>posts picture or plastic gook

Most Asians are racist too. Why not date a girl that hates niggers as much as you do?

Any time.

There's a lot of Crusader genetics in Syria.
It was one of the main travel routes.

Maybe because they are infinitely better than white women?

Why would I want to spend the rest of my life with an ungrateful wallet-drain who thinks she is of equal status because some pinhead corrupted her feeble brain with feminism?

Asian women are not just better looking, but also redpilled.

DICK

Kek.

My girl's a ginger and she's probably old enough to be your mother, ἐρώμενος.

>yeah I tried screwing an asian chick once but my cock was too thick to get in her vag

Hey guys I-I-I have a big dick! I promise! Stop laughing!

Asians are basically white people who different skin.

and slitty eyes
and midgets

Fuck off weaaboo autist

Bottom is korean, top looks native