I use benzos occasionally and a few times ive had nightmares after not taking them for a few days...

I use benzos occasionally and a few times ive had nightmares after not taking them for a few days, but just the other night i took just about 2-3mgs before bed as usual and had the worst nightmares ever and woke up with no motivation to get up.
Anyone with similar experiences?

Benzo thread.

Benzo's give me vivid dreams, whereas i never dream without them.

I use benzos at a relatively low dose for anxiety, which runs in my family and i hope to go and get a proper prescription soon in the next month

Happens sometimes

Same.
I use them for generalized anxiety as well as for insomnia.
I take 2mg in the morning and 4mg at night.
I take other medication aswell but xanax is a big part of my coping plan

Could anyone list noticable differences they've experienced with white xanax, green klonopin, yellow bars?

Man like when I woke up today I was just going to go without taking any, but the moodiness i was experiencing was just too much so i took a football an the negative effects completely away. So irritating

>white Xanax
Usually presses dosages vary between bars
>green klonopin
2mg kpin iirc, minty taste very enjoyable
>yellow xan
Pharmaceutical dosage, no noticeable difference in effect between a press of the same dosage

Enjoy the detox, it's fucking brutal.

This

Worse than opiates because intense withdrawal can cause seizures

bump

Fyi, I knew someone very close to me who used Xanax everyday. There was a time where he didn't have them and couldn't get any. He had a seizure. Ambulance called, taken to hospital, the whole thing. Since then, I've learned that Benzo's are one out of only a very few number of drugs that can kill you from withdrawals. Kill you, not make you uncomfortable. Dead. So, you gotta ask yourself, is it smart to take a drug that kills me if I stop taking it? Hmmm....

>kills me if I stop taking it
Almost every drug at recreational levels and higher will kill you if you stop taking it cold turkey and dont wean your self off of it

Wrong. Alcohol and benzos kill from straight cold turkey. Nothing else.

This is so blatantly wrong and easily disprovable, I don't even know where to begin...

Damn that's a high dosage. Been taking 0.5 mg twice a day (morning and bedtime) for around 4-5 months now. If I take even 1 mg I get too tired to do shit. Did you start at a lower dosage?

Its different with people who need it

I started at .5 and 1mg on up but it didnt work till i hit the higher dosages
I have a high genetic tolerance o medication as a whole.

I have diganosed depression/anxiety. It's a prescription.

>worst nightmares ever
genuinely grow the fuck up. i have the worst nightmares ever of my life three times a week without any effort. i wish i had benzos you fucking lightweight. go off yourself

Iv detoxed from 4 months of daily doses of 2mg ativan.
It was the worst thing but I find quitting weed harder

I do too. I get 2 mgs. Clonazepam in the morning one mid day and it's not working. Doctor says he doesn't want to take me any higher so I'm about to look for a better one. I still rarely leave the house and have doom just clouding my thoughts.

I get 3 mgs total.

Yeah but drug induced states are genuinely more intense than what ever drama causes your night fear

no i've been on those, fool. i know what it's like. i'm telling you it gets worse. it always gets fucking worse.

I don't have anxiety but Ive been taking a quarter bar on and off nearly every other night lately just to relax. It helped me cut way back on weed which had my thoughts feeling foggier. I get the white 2s and the yellows and The most ive taken in a while was a half bar. Ive tried taking a whole bar before and that shit had me feeling literally retarded for an entire day, and sleeping for the entire next day so fuck that. I think im chillin with the little quarters im taking

Any experiences with Xans + alcohol?

>Any experiences with Xans + alcohol?
yes, it feels absolutely awesome. you can get addicted to it and then die from this addiction as previously stated.

Got 60 Valium, 5mg. I'm on 20 mgs right now, how many more should I take to feel high