How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

Realy good. Less niggers. I might frame it and display it in my livong room. Thanks OP

what country??

South Africa

Overjoyed

video?

image search says Kenya, so we trust it

That is pretty fucking cool gear he is wearing.

From the looks of it he is holding his shoe up and the guy is looking underneath to see if he trod on a pin.

The policeman is black

this

ginger on ginger violence - always a win for the white race

Photoshopped is how I feel

is he dead ?

looks like the coloured fellow has merely fallen over, the police gentleman appears to be extending his leg, an offer to help his fellow chap up off the ground
I see nothing wrong with this image what-so-ever

CNN reporter here, after finding out the police officer is of a person of color we would like to correct ourselves and say the officer of the law is just stepping over this poor drunken person who has fallen in the street, not on.

Please, read again
this

still one nigger less

Wishing it was a gif :''')

Iron man's doing god's work

you got a vid of this ?

Instead of killing niggers I guess maybe we could just quarantine them and send them back to Africa. No reason to kill a perfectly good nig when for every nig killed 1,000,000 are born daily. Just wish they would all leave my country and go back to their own. he was wearing a polo. u think if we sent all the nigs around the world back to africa they would stop breeding so much? idk

THE COSMOS WILL FIND A WAY TO GET YOU BACK TO BRING BALANCE AND REALIGNMENT

I feel like this is more common in underdeveloped nations than people realize.

I feel like people who protest police brutality in the US could better spend their time protesting it in places where it really is a systemic problem, rather than the aberration it is here.

I feel like that will never happen.

Bad. Humans are bad. Including me

Jealous. That riot gear is aesthetic as fuck.

is that at the g20 summit in Hamburg?

im okay with it

This official a nigga hate on a nigga bread

nah a hate on a
nigga like you threat

Damn son. Truth.

He looks like iron man did it with boba fett

niggers killing each other. good.

"Ape Killed Ape"

A gentleman sleeping peacefully.
A respectful officer of the law, gently stepping over him so as not to rouse the hero of our story from his slumber.
A nice picture.

Looks like the poor nig already had his skull cracked open once...