Gareth Bale looks like a monkey. Is that racist to say?

Gareth Bale looks like a monkey. Is that racist to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503460/Girl-six-taken-away-foster-family-five-years-1-5-cent-Native-American-family-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope

he looked like a harry potter character when he was at tottenham

LOO IN THE POO

One can't be racist toward Anglos.

He looks like I imagine a Yeti to look like

Yetis don't bald like that

Of course, apparently you can't even call Ross Barkley a gorilla without being a racist piece of shit
Then again that is just scousers playing the victim again

Cultural appropriation.

As somebody wth 3/17 Welsh Heritage I take offense

not really because he's not part-African

Yes, that's racist to monkeys

Tony Mowbray's got a fuckin monkey's heid. Is that racist to say?

So it's not racist to say a white person looks like a monkey if they're not "part-African". It suddenly becomes racist when said white monkey lookalike has a grandfather that was born in Africa?

He looks like Monkey Fist from Kim Possible.

Yes it's racist.

Would be racist thinking it's racist

Yes, because slavery n shit

correct. there are historic connotations with black people being sub-human or monkeys. there aren't any historic connotations with white people being monkeys though.

you lose faggot.

autism

>there aren't any historic connotations with white people being monkeys though.

Ross Barkley is white though.

So how far do you take it? A single grandfather isn't even part of your immediate family. What if only your great-grandfather is black? What if only your great-great grandfather is black? Is it still racist? In those instances would it still be racist to say a white person looks or has the intellect of a monkey?

It is an American thing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503460/Girl-six-taken-away-foster-family-five-years-1-5-cent-Native-American-family-white.html

>'Daddy don't let them take me away': Harrowing moment girl, 6, is taken from her home of five years by social workers because she is '1.5% Native American' and her adoptive parents are white

>Lexi, who has only ever know the Pages as her parents, is one-and-a-half per cent Choctaw Native American.
>Because of the 'Indian Child Welfare Act' - a federal law passed in the 1970's aimed to protect the best interests of Native American children - she must live with Native American parents and will be placed with her father's relatives.

>n a statement, the tribe said it wants what is best for the child.
>'The Choctaw Nation desires the best for this Choctaw child.
>'The tribe's values of faith, family and culture are what makes our tribal identity so important to us.
>'Therefore we will continue to work to maintain these values and work toward the long-term best interest of this child,' it said.

he is not. he is 1/4 black.

stop arguing. you have lost.

Just to make clear, this is the result of American influence. I'm aware that most people complaining are not Americans, but have been influenced by the American SJWs.

He has 2 parents and 4 grandparents. 1 (one) of his grandparents is black.

How the fuck does that make him 1/4 black? His skin is white.

State of your maths mate, must be a scouser

It's just scousers complaining because McKenzie wrote it. These are the same people that sang songs about Peter Reid having a "fucking monkey heed".

>race is skin colour

1 of 4 grandparents is black

either way this makes him 1/4 black

eat shit bitch. you are stupid.

MUH SLAVRY WE WUZ KANGZ WHITEBOI

Kek he's done it again, fucking idiot

>Bale looks like a nigger
>Giggs is actually a half nigger

what's up with that, Wales?

>this logic
>being a "percentage" of anything

Ross Barkley is white. His skin is white. He has green eyes.

How the fuck do you know that?

he might look white but he is still 1/4 black.

drink piss with your John Agard logic. I'm going to the toilet soon, I'll save you a drop.

>being a nigger

Just scousers playing the victim against the big nasty newspaper, it's embarrassing desu
96 wasn't enough

Would it have been as racist if he was "1/8" black or "1/16"?

Trying to understand your logic.

If he has nigger ancestors it means he is a nigger.

No matter how his skin looks like.

Was watching the last leg tour of Australia and they went to an aboriginal to perform a rain dance

Abo turns out to be white but identities as abo because his great grandfather was one

we are all apes, anything else is politburo propaganda

Imagine being this retarded

No because there isn't an implied historically racist context to it. Bale is white.

This is literally what you Euros get on Americans backs for "Muh heritage" I guess I'm white and Dutch now according to your logic

dont trip over your manbag you fucking queer

Bale and Barkley are both white.