Loli thread 3?

Loli thread 3?

I assume the last thread got the hammer for the hyper realistic doll videos. Looked like a real child for the first few seconds, holy shit

Nah, it was because people stopped posting so it 404'd.

Just like in this thread where the OP just stops posting.

I posted 30 seconds before it 404d. The mods deleted it for some reason, probably a disgruntled shotacon who's jealous of all the attention loli threads get on this board. Or more likely for the child dolls; I thought it was a real JB video first few seconds.

hawt

I stopped posting in this thread because five minutes and still no replies, so I thought it was dead in tje water, but I'm back.

As long as there's not any nudity, should be in the clear (I'm noping right the fuck out if there's actual pizza). Went there but nothing so far.

Yeah nothing comes up. Was going to report any actual underage models, but looks like a fake site.

Sure ya were, bub.

wew

Now we are talking.

This is the youngest I've ever liked. She should be too young... but the pic is still hot.

Very cute toddler indeed. What about this young?

I was. But there's nothing there. Know of any other cam sites (preferably verified age) that are any good? I remember them from when I was 12 or 13, but all of the ones I've seen recently have been shit.

Kuro is always such a slut holy fuck.

but usually I like girls this age

or like this

this turns me on a lot...

Shes really kawaii desu ne~ :^)

Thats cause you have patrician taste.

I don't really like that pic or though just and a little bit

Says the lolicon.

I want Kuro to shit on my chest.

Is there still an active discord group?

You or anybody have that? I desire to see the legend with my own eyes.

/r/ bukake

Do u guys have any links to loli vids?

Hey, I'm a lolicon, not a pedophile. Using RL underage models is wrong and immoral, drawn children are not, and I take my morality very seriously.

I didn't save it. It was kinda weird, but there are a lot of thing I'd spend my money on before something like that.

It would be kinda funny to buy one that realistic, prop it up in a public place, and start molesting and beating the shit out of it after letting someone look at it for a couple seconds.

No link but you could search for the Toshi Densetsu series on hentaihaven, personal favorite of mine.

Does someone still have the video in question?

You're a pedophile, you just don't act on it for moral reasons.

Ooh~ I like this Tanya.
Mind if I use yours as an avatar?