- Nigger history

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Arthur_Lewis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Naki
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me where and when the word "Nigger" was created, why it was created, how it went into fashion, and the history of the word since then. I'll wait.

>Ask me anything about
>Ask
not saying 'axe'
white boi detected

Now listen here nigger!

I said I am a niggologist, NOT an Etymology! Look it up because i don't know

Lol he said nigger. Isn't that just so silly

niggers are not smart enough to study niggology, or any other science. All scientist (Including niggologist) are white

why do niggers smack this lips?

Did niggers originate from earth or were they dumped from another planet because aliens couldnt stand them anymore

well, you are a novice on niggerology. niggers ax qeurstions. you have a lot to learn

Why do nigs not think it be like it is, when it do?

Its how they show they are displeased. Niggers are not very good at verbal communication, so they rely on doing things like smacking their lips, grabbing their dicks, and making gang signs to communicate with other niggers

Did niggers enslave jews? If yes, why are they not considred priviliged?

Unfortunately, niggers come from Earth like humans

Why does the "good shit" they smoke smell like burning rubber and armpit?

I'm particularly interested in the ass genetics of the females. Do you have any theories on that?

Niggers once enslaved the kikes long ago. In modern times, niggers have became a tool of the Jew. The Jew does not want niggers to be considered privileged, so they spread the lie that they are oppressed.

I see, I see. Fascinating truly eye opening. I an honored to be in the presence of a true Niggologist.

I have another question. How long did it take to earn your degree and what kind of research have you worked on.

Sincerely,
A white citizen.

Why niggers cant swim nor ship?

My nigger keeps shitting on the carpet. How do I properly train it?

ITT: niggers triggered

Niggers are attracted to shit that smells dead. In Africa it is rare to find a live animal, so niggers resort to eating corpses of dead creatures.

Get that nigger filth out of here!

Why wait? Grab a Sniggers

They exist cause of the curse of cain, originally all humans were white.

I got a nigger 3 weeks ago, he hasn't been eating much and is showing signs of stress. What do?

Mormon detected, fuck off with your nonsense.

How do we make them all go back to Africa and stay there?

let me guess.. you're one of the white americans that rape their own children? you republican by any chance? they're all into that shit, as you know.

Are niggered made of a different type of molecule, like how we are carbon based?

When did they enslave the kikes?

I got this big buck nigger that keeps acting up on me. How do i get him under control and back to work?

I can't take my nigger anywhere, OP. Every time I bring it out of the house, it starts stuffing things in its' pocket, I've whipped it a good many times, put it in its' cage, but it continues stealing shit. It's unfucking real!

I heard a spray bottle with water and soap is usually enough to get rid of their bad behavior. I don't know about this one though, I honestly don't! Can you please provide some information as to stopping this terrible behavior??

Why do the negros run so fast?

Are black people real?

how do we quarantine them ?

of course you don't know. none of you cuck loving crackers have shit for brains and are just scared of Tyrone from gym class. GTFO you weak cuck loving no dick insecure ass mothercuckers

Not the niggologist, I only answer because the answer to that is an actual thing that's been studied and is interesting. Think segregation for a few generations preventing niggers from going to the pool, then the later niglets not getting to go to the pool because their parents didn't go, and those that do can't be taught by their parents because.. their parents were never able to go to learn.

in hindsight, was slavery a mistake? I mean, look at negros today. The capital of our gorgeous country is crawling with them.

What is the key to turn niggers into humans? Look

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Arthur_Lewis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Naki
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

Anything that results in niggers being any place other than Africa is a mistake. Always.

White plantation owners should have used more indentured servant labor or just picked the damned tobacco themselves.

beaner here. the word negro is black in Spanish. its a borrowed word.

t. nigger

Why are the best inventions niggers have made the worst things invented. ie STDs, AIDS and so on.

if a niggo steals another nigglets Stolen bike, who should I beat

Do they hate me as much as I hate them?

Why are niggers so fragile?

>middle school education
>invents fancy terms for being a poor white cracker
>still a dumb white cracker

it's not racist cuz I'm whaite

peanut butter you dumb son of a bitch

yeah, I just insulted your hoor of a mom as well

Kys

Apparently OP is like a real nigger and disappears after giving birth to this thread

I live in Iowa. How much longer will I have to pay for southern greed?

He studied the niggers so hard he became one.

Why the female bigger built so perfect?

So, some nigger is credited for smashing up some peanuts, got it

And that nigger didn't even actually invent that, he just took the credit.

Nigger stealing something? That's a new one...

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Take the crack pipe away
Same way they did it in your grandpappy's time.

Seriously southern greed brought the nigger curse upon the US

Slavery was a necessary evil before the industrial revolution. Think of it like a loan to buy a house - you get what you need right away, and you pay extra for it in the long run. BUT - you needed that damn loan to get the house or else you weren't getting shit.

This is racist towards blacks

Sheeeeiiitttttttt

Again, if you're ancestory never owned slaves and migrated to the Union, you should be pissed at southern greed. They imported the niggers

why do you lie so much

they do have a lot of junk in the trunk.

they are thicc.

My ancestors did one better and enslaved everybody. Natives, black, irish.. they gave no fucks. Too bad today's generations aren't benefiting from their good work.

Why do black nigger bitches yell and clap their hands at you when they talk?

I unnderstand about the industrial revolution. Right now I'm building a house and mexicans are great. They work so hard.

Niggologist. Lmao.

>niggoLOGist

You'd never talk that shit to a black man's face

most effective way to fight one?

why the fuck she look like Fiona in Ogre-form?

what is it that negroes have that makes white women want to fuck them?

Dont ever date a nigger lover. No. Matter. What.

How many niggers are i my store

What's the name of the Nigga, who did the researches about watermelonium?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

(me)
Never got an answer on this

If it's more than 0, too many.