Why do asian girls love white men?

why do asian girls love white men?

Do they?

Because they're different

You try being surrounded by Asians and not sucking the only white guys dick

They love RICH white men
Big difference

they don't, they just don't like asians because most of them are fucking gross fat pigs.

Black people smell weird to them. My jap wife works with a pack and she always complains in her rice language about them being smelly, loud, rude, and lacking variety.

THIS.

I'm not rich. They love me. In fact, they tend to be the only girls who like me. The level of attractiveness for the ones that like me vary from 1-9, never a 10.

Asian chicks like Asian dudes. White men like Asian chicks. Sorry to burst your weabo bubble

spotted an asian man

Asians stink too (I'm white).

Where do you live, though?

Because they're pedos.

This meme is a Jew ploy to get white men to date minorities. Sharia blue have been posting this nonsense ever since Trump won the presidency

Say it with me, folks: EIGHT. MORE. YEARS

Stop spreading this meme

You Trump fags need to jump off a cliff

I wish mine would worship my cock like that

>we wuz never kangz :'(

>why do asian girls love white men?

Saw a youtube vid by a couple Asian guys on this and they interviewed their Asian broads about why they like White guys.

The answers
- more masculine: one broad told a story about how she saw a girl lose her top in the pool and come out so she called to hte girl to let her know about her accidental nudity..... then realized that it was an Asian guy she knew from school

> more extroverted

> less dependent upon their parents

> greater differentiation betweeen men and women among whites: "dimorphism"

> bigger muscles

Japanese girls come to where I live to learn English all the time.. they definitely love white guys...

>asian girl sees asian guy lose his bathing top

sure nigger

white guy herr

Do it yourself.