What's your opinion about Great Britain's biggest minority, Pakistanis?

What's your opinion about Great Britain's biggest minority, Pakistanis?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz49r1kIt17
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07btlmh
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6407137/Armed-officers-placed-on-routine-foot-patrol-for-first-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great people.
i think UK should leave EU so they can throw out all the white immigrants and import more "asians"

They're the proof that muslims from one country can integrate well into another muslim country

Tfw live near Southall

>Pic probably taken there

At least they work and contribute. Gypos are the problem. They live off the state, steal from donation bins and charity shops and their children wander the streets and don't go to school.

t, paki

the worst shit people right up there with somalis.
We beat them if they come here, so they stick to oslo but lately it's been spotted a bunch down in the nearby town even. Think it's all illegals walking round like zombies.

>At least they work and contribute.

Changing your tactics are we Merkel?

Pakis are disgusting child raping, vicious muslim shits.

Fuck off you immigrant cunts, what countries you all from originally?

>biggest minority

biggest minority in UK are Indians...

They contribute to the greatest industry in GB: asian rape gangs. Without the great input of the pakistani community, who would turn 12 year old girls into slave prostitutes ?

>Vote Leave is hoping to secure the backing of British Asians by telling them that if Britain quits the EU, it will mean more immigration from elsewhere in the world.
ft.com/cms/s/0/94adcefa-1dd5-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz49r1kIt17

Biggest minority in the UK are whites.

Either you are a >t.paki, or you're a limp dick white lefty whos never seen/been in contact with them for anything longer than 5 minutes

What's your opinion about Great Britain's biggest minority, white people?

i think its pakistanis now

>Pakis
they are called asians, you bigot

Nice meme you have there, but lets stop and take a look at the facts.

>UK 95% white
>Belgium can't stop it's citizens being made into fireworks

(You)

Not sure about the China protection but Pakistan have the nuke
A shitty nuke but a nuke

At least we don't get beheaded on our streets ... yet

I thought the scottish were our biggest minorities?

I know, we both have nukes

Better vote to stay in then, after all we do need EU immigrants :^)

I see what you did there

> biggest monorities
> pakis

I think you mean competent law enforcement famalamenem

Nah, I think they'r still 100000 short...I'm talking about 3yr old data so with their birthrate who knows?

>when the coutnry join the european union
that will neve happen

Yeah that's why I said I think Pakis are probably bigger minority by now

It always makes me laugh that Sup Forums belittles us for banning guns, yet our last terrorist attacker only managed to kill a single person and had to use a car and a knife because of the fact we banned guns.

>BANNING GUNS DOESN'T WORK

50% of Paki men are on benefits, 75% of Paki Women. 55% of Paki marriages are first cousin which results in 33% of Pakistani babies (which are 3% of babies born year) being born with genetic defects.

And lets not get in all the radicalization, criminality that goes on.

Not a drain on our society at all Sadiq? Pakis are worse then our West Indies niggers.

I heard a lot of them inbreed and throw out retarded children, is this true?

No, they dodge taxes, regulations, health and safety laws and they are the biggest leeches of welfare percentage wise. Their inbred, crippled children are devouring NHS maternity resources (I think the number is over 30% now), council health services and yet more welfare.
t. Social Worker

It breaks my heart how right you are.

But I don't want banned guns. If we were armed they wouldn't be attacking us in the first place.

Sure, and there'll never be a European army right?

Yep pakis marry into cousins n sheeit

Ayyyy.....

seems like they are well integrated in UK ;^)

>If we were armed
You mean like in America, where that terrorist killed 14 people in San bernadino because he had access to guns and so did everyone else?

Face it, you get a higher kill count with guns than knives. And guns are not a deterrent to a suicidal terrorist.

whats wrong with european army?

what's these meme about inbreeding in UK?
pls elaborate desu

>taking the right to defend and attack away from sovereign nations and into the hands of the lefties in Brussels
wew lad, enjoy your invasion

>inbreed
yes
>throw out the retarded children
nah they just keep them in the basement of their council houses and claim disability living allowance and carers allowance instead

I have absolutely no idea why such a meme exists.

They only marry cousins so birth defects are sky high.

They aren't.
Biggest minority in UK:
1.) Indians
2.) Polacks
3.) Pakistans

London is pretty much 80% Indian.

fucking hell what is that

brits?

Police scum need more discipline.
First it is small bribes then big ones.
Nothing but monkeys devoid of principles.

More inbred than the indigenous population by an order of magnitude.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07btlmh

They're bring crime. They're bringing drugs. There are rapists

You guys need someone like the main character from Hot Fuzz desu

2015 Govt unemployment stats....

>Whites................4.7%
>Ind/Pak/Bangla...8.4%
>Chinese/Other's..9.2%
>Blacks/Caribs.....11.8%

Absolutely fucking useless subhuman shitskins.

They should definitely go to Israel instead. They'd fit right in.

I'd take a million Romanians over 100 pakis. At least they can integrate after a generation and they don't worship a virgin-pimping, low-budget divinity and a prophet come lately who tells them to kill us if we ever offend them.

That's immigrants. We're on second, third and fourth gen Pakistanis now. Indians are still top, then pakis.

This just in 2016. You clearly see who voted for brown major, it wasn't Muslims.

Most of the Pakis employed are on minimum wage and hence still government benefits

when people say "i fucking hate muslims/islam"

they are actually thinking of a pakistani..they are that bad...they are the niggers of the arab race.

turks are like nobility compared to a paki

fuck we killed the princess because she went off with one that is how bad they are.

>implying Indians don't breed faster and don't look exactly the same, especially when they mix with other brown races

Kek this /brit/ Rasheed again. Gypos are the lowest hanging fruit, a minor annoyance. Targeting them over Pakis would be like swatting away flies while the lion eats your face.

Gypsies might steal and commit crime but at least they don't actively subvert your culture.

Pretty sure it derives from genetic studies that show various invaders and conquerers of these islands haven't really changed the genetic makeup of the population, only the Saxons made an impact iirc.

They have no right to be living in Europe. Every Paki, no matter if he was born here or not, should be sent back to his shithole.

obiviously, an EU army is a long term goal, whic requires some more political integration first

mate muslims are breeding way faster than the rest of the religions even in India
They're just more fertile I guess

So having similar genetic makeup is equivalent to incest?

Is that supposed to sound appealing?

As in every group there are good people and there are bad people. However, Pakistanians have a lot of bad people---a huge fucking amount. While I would keep the good if it were possible, I highly doubt the good can be filtered from the bad, so it's best to deport all Pakistanians until they sort themselves out.

Look at majority map and try to count how many majority ethnic Pakistan districts there are:

Wew lad, 3 boroughs of our own...noice.

Try to keep up, they are popping babies much faster than you, of course white British are no competition.

if you are ok with a common army in england/scotland,northen irland/wales, then why are you against european army?

different cultures, differnet objectives (hello 4th reich)
unelected EU commissioners having power
also
the EU in general
anything to do with it needs ended.

It's like bangladesh but with booze shops that run all night
I live in the turkish bit
full kebab
turks are better than you guys tbqh

Neither OT,Quran or Torah considers Consanguinity as Incest.

Do britcuck cops even carry firearms?

Too rapey for me.

i have trouble seeing the fundamental difference between United Kingdom and European Union. Both are unions of independant countries.
And what is the big cultural difference between our countries?
Also, I would like to add, that EU elections are far more democratic than those in UK. How comes UKIP didn't get a single seat, despite having like 13% of votes?

The fact is that Great Britain is a large enough island that it doesn't make a difference. The population is large enough and has enough variation that it doesn't have the problem that a small island would. The cities have always received fresh material both from all over the country and from without it (previously other western europeans)
and inbred villages are as inbred as villages in any rural area.
If you fuck your cousin it doesn't matter if you're in a village in Shropshire or in a village in Russia on the Eurasian landmass.

sometimes

What the fuck does sometimes mean?

>have trouble seeing the fundamental difference between United Kingdom and European Union
A couple hundred million people and a few thousand miles with several thousand years of completely separated cultural development
vs
less than 80 million people
an intertwined history
cultures that developed side by side

well Angela I wonder

>And what is the big cultural difference between our countries?
Have you been outside of your country?
Ever?

>Also, I would like to add, that EU elections are far more democratic than those in UK.
This is true
however at least the people elected in the UK actually have a fucking say in how things are done

basically if theres people with guns out police are allowed guns
its fucking retarded

oi Bengali aren't you a Muslims
or are you a Indian

>Being run by an unelected comission is more democratic than a parliament of elected individuals.
In our system the people in charge of the legislative process are voted for by the public, unlike the EU. Also UKIP did get a seat m8.

Cunts

Britain's biggest minority is the English

Not all the time
Not all police
some of them
There are armed police outside airports and government ministries.
There are armed police that patrol cities in red cars so you can tell.
There are armed response units that can drive fast to shoot someone if someone complains someone has a gun or a pointy stick or whatever.
But most coppers walking the beat will not have a firearm, although there have been occasions where coppers will do foot patrols with firearms.

>basically if theres people with guns out police are allowed guns
>its fucking retarded

NO .. .you are fucking retarded . .. .why bother to answer a question with such shit?. . .if you don't know just tell the guy.

What do pakis and other britmuslims think about Brexit?

i fail to see the fundamental difference between 80 millions and 500 millions.
USA are over 300 millions and they are doing fine. Also, there are quiet some differences in Welsh, Scottish and English culture

>Have you been outside of your country?
I am a diaspora from Estonia, so yes, I have. Also, i interact a lot with erasmus students, and from my experience, all european students are rather similar.

>however at least the people elected in the UK actually have a fucking say in how things are done
And you can also elect people from UK for European pairlament, and they have a say in EU

>although there have been occasions where coppers will do foot patrols with firearms.
see the bottom line here.

How are you doing down there my beloved grandchild?

I would love a EU where the represenatives hold more power, but I think for that to happen, the European population must become more homogeneous.
As it is right now, most influence is held but the gouvernments of the member states, and i dont think this system is undemocratic.

You're denying that armed police do foot patrols?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6407137/Armed-officers-placed-on-routine-foot-patrol-for-first-time.html

>if you don't know just tell the guy.

Will you admit that you're a spastic now?

If you complain about having Pakistanis for immigrants, you're a gigantic faggot. They literally look like a cross between Iranians and Indians. They're gorgeous. Pictured is Sarah Haider, the creator of Ex-Muslims of America. She's super redpilled.

In the States we also have sexy immigrants: Mexicans.

Conclusion: anti-immigration people are just faggots.

Really, this system doesn't seem undemocratic to you?

>USA are over 300 millions and they are doing fine
Yes because they're held together by a history forged over 200 years started by waging a war against the British for liberty and held together through national pride and more wars.

>Also, there are quiet some differences in Welsh, Scottish and English culture
Traditionally this is true
I'm sad to say most places in Scotland at least don't have much of the old culture left
its been eroded drastically over the years, I heart the same about Wales and NI along with England.

>And you can also elect people from UK for European pairlament, and they have a say in EU
The European parliament does not have a say in the EU.
this is one of our major issues.

I have caught you out being a dick, talking about something you know nothing about . . .just admit it.

Police carrying firearms are from Firearms Units .. . . .not just coppers who grab a gun when they feel like it.

Kill yourself Dumbass.