Why do you guys like Anthony Fantano so much?

Why do you guys like Anthony Fantano so much?

He words everything very well. Good speaker. Content is as good as sitting on a chair and talking can be, I guess.

Well he isn't black

His teeth mostly

Because he likes Death Grips

he has nice hair

Because he's a fatgot who thinks he gets to decide what music people should think is "good"

He doesn't tell you what you should listen to he gives his own personal advice. Like raping kids.

Auto correct.

He gave Flying Microtonal banana an 8 so he can't be all bad

he gave my boy hopsin a shit review :(((((((((((

Through proxy, he does.

Because Hopsin is nothing but Middle School shit tier cringe bate

Watching John with Anthony, it was suddenly so clear. Anthony, would never stop. He would never leave him, and he would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say he was too busy to spend time with him. He would always be there. And he would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this Anthony, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

Like how through proxy I'm telling you to rape little kids?

because he's black

I find his reviews to be clear, refreshing and insightful, but also pretentiously hipster many times preferring obscure music over sonically pleasing music. if i had to give him a rating i would give him 6/10.

He's from a really really shit town in Connecticut (Plainville). I used to drive there to go to the movies when I was a student at an elite private university nearby, and I was always so grateful that I didn't grow up in such a shit place.

Isn't he the guy that nobody around here gave a shit about until it turned out he was secretly doing white supremacist shit on the side? I mean, I assume that's pretty much the only reason people around here give a shit about the guy because his music opinions are pretty run of the mill. He probably would've worked at a used cd store in the late 90s but now he only has the internet to vent his mediocre music takes which I guess sucks for us.

nice

Check'd

checked

If people like him and respect his opinion it will effect their opinions as well.

who? never heard of this faggot

How could he give Nonagon Infinity less than a 9? Mother fucker.

is this what a soy boy looks like?

Let me put it this way, he gave Lil Peep a "Not Good" and he died several weeks afterwards.

Same

everything wrong with Sup Forums

also hasn't given one good 10

NONAGON INFINITY OPEN THE DOOR! NONIGONE INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR!

he's great forreal

Fuck yeah killing it this year