3 million romanians signed an anti-gay petition

>In just a few months 3 million people signed a petition that changes the definition in the Constitution of a marriage from a union of 2 people to a union between a woman and a man. Making the posibility of allowing gay marriage in the future obsolete.

culturavietii.ro/2016/05/25/historical-nationwide-european-premiere-3-million-romanians-sign-change-constitution-toward-protection-family/

Leftist cucks are literally going Carl thd Cuck level of butthurt on facebook. They can't stop crying about it.

They went so far as to making fun of a tv host that supports this movement because her kid died of cancer. Showing just how low and they can sink.

Other urls found in this thread:

hnet.uci.edu/mposter/CTF/chapter2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2056094/?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=NpcBSI6JvFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 butthurt Węgry
You did well Romania. Jesus is proud.

We had a referendum on the same thing a few years back.
Well done, stay strong slavbros.

Our Constitution says marriage is between a man and a woman.

The Supreme Court still made gay marriage legal with bullshit hermeneutics.

Good on you, Romania.

Why are you guys so obsessed with gays?

Good

>don't want gays to marry
>WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH GAYS?

Nice

It's not anti-gay

Nevertheless it's another reason for gayest country of EU to #VoteLeave

Yeah exactly why don't you want them to marry and why do you make threads about them and why do people spend time on referendums about it? Who gives a flying fuck. I don't hang around with gay people, I don't care what they do. Why do you?

Welcome to the club

Marriage is a religious institution - government has absolutely no right, nor grounds to interfere with it.

The status of marriage is not a right - it is a discretionary ceremonial status granted to a couple by a religion according to its internal sacred text. In the case of Christianity, it is specifically stated to be between a man and a woman, under God.

If a gay couple want to become married, they will have to find a religion whose texts permits such an act. As such a thing does not exist, they are perfectly entitled to create their own religion where they may marry as they please, as is anyone who wishes to marry anything not currently covered by mainstream religion - such as a car, animal or fence post.

Forcing your personalised definition of marriage onto someone else, is, however a violation of their rights to freedom of religion. Forcing a religion to marry you and your partner is, in effect, saying that you are not allowed to be discretionary with regards to your work and labour. That, again, is a violation of someone's rights and is tantamount to slavery.

Just goes to show that this country is a religious shithole

It's not about gays. It's about protecting marriage which protects the family.

Here, forming a family is somewhat different from marrying. As in you can under law marry anyone but if you want to be married under "god", you have to participate in a religious ceremony. This movement is trying to stop gays from doing any of that. They want to stop gays from being able to be technically married ,even if not under "god".

This makes no sense at all, you guys always say stuff like this but you never explain how heterosexuals are affected by what gay people do. Protects "the family" - you mean literally families, or just your idea of what a family is? What exactly is it you're trying to protect here

>I have no perspective on how certain groups affect society at large
>I'm unconcerned with how these disease carriers are being uses as a weapon against traditional values
>I'm a fool be a fool with me

don't bother responding

1. There are religions with gay marriage
2. Marriage is also a state institution, or to put it another way, there is a religious institution of marriage for many religions but states also have similar institutions operating under the same name.

I'll respond to whatever I want kid. But congratulations on winning apparently an argument against yourself where you literally make up what the other person says and then declare yourself right. Yay for you

This right here.
I have no problem with gay people but marriage is pretty much a religious thing and if that religion doesnt want gays to marry then what can you do about it.

If you haven't noticed the institution of marriage is under attack by the left. It's much more difficult to defend an institution which becomes more diluted and vague and by extension the family.

Your sentiments are exactly the problem. You don't even know what marriage is or what a family is. How do you defend an institution when you can't even tell what it is anymore? The way you think is exactly what the left wants. It wasn't that long ago when someone could unequivocally and without hesitation tell you what marriage and the family is.

And here you are putting family in quotations.

Because it's the latest agenda the liberals are FORCING on everyone. Constant gay propaganda, bullshit shilling, queen marches, "hey lets get them married and completely shit all over that institution too!" etc etc

I wouldn't give three shits if it was a completely politicized matter that they are pushing hard against the wishes of pretty much everyone else. In that way it's much like mass immigration.

>but marriage is pretty much a religious thing
Fucking dipshit barbarian theocratic Europeans not separating their legal statuses from their religious statuses.

Lose your state church. That shit should be reserved for Middle Eastern shitholes.

The major religions do not permit gay marriage; it has been forced upon Christianity. You should be free to create your religion that does allow it, however, and some have done, as you alluded to.

Civil ceremonies, to which I believe you are referring, should not exist, nor should tax breaks for married couples. The government should have absolutely no dealing with the concept of marriage.

I'd disagree with banning them altogether. If they want to create their own religions where they can marry then let them. No one will take it seriously because it's a fictitious creation not backed by scripture. Let them embarrass themselves spending thousands of pounds to try and irritate Christians.

I'm asking you what exactly is under attack, and yes it makes sense to put "family" in quotes when you're referring to the meaning of the word "family" rather than to an actual family. It has nothing to do with my opinion on families. Just basic English.

As far as telling what an institution is, ask 100 heterosexual people what a family is and you'll get 100 answers. It's just a word.

What's your real concern here at the end, that gay people will adopt kids and molest them? I still don't understand what you're trying to prevent that you think is bad.

>Civil ceremonies, to which I believe you are referring, should not exist, nor should tax breaks for married couples. The government should have absolutely no dealing with the concept of marriage.
Yes, because fuck promoting nuclear families, there is absolutely no societal or economic benefit to that for governments.

Relax no one is forcing you to do anything. Propaganda comes from all political positions, who cares.

Based Romania.

> doubledubs

Kek wills it!

Says the American.

It's widespread with massive media exposure when it comes from these people instead of just staying on the fringes, and with that they almost always manage to push the positions into laws. IT MATTERS. This shit needs to be pre-empted as much as possible.

Iron guard 2.0 when?

>Yes, because fuck promoting nuclear families

I didn't say that.

You can incentivise nuclear families in ways other than tax breaks for married couples.

Remember that the number of married couples living apart is at all an time high. It isn't the cure you hope it to be.

I'm being genuine, why is that a problem

Why would you want to deny human rights to millions of people just because of their sexual preferences?

Based Romania.

This coming from pic related.

No, banning gay marriage is normal and not exclusively religious. Being pro faggot marriage is, on the other hand, for lefty degenerates who are too stupid to see how it lowers societies standards.

Pedophile acceptance and dogfucker marriage is staring you in the face and still you don't get it.

You think there will be some magical barrier that stops the slide where you're comfortable. Forgetting that 10 years ago gays and trannies were thr punchline of a joke you think the momentum that changed society will just peter out.

Even as they talk about a child's right to define sexuality and get hormones and surgery to fuck them up for life before they're even 18.

>You can incentivise nuclear families in ways other than tax breaks for married couples.
And those ways should be pursued too.

There is no reason to only promote them one way and just because this method does not work in all cases does not mean it does not work.

Tax breaks should be tied to children.

It makes no sense to give tax breaks to people who get married and have absolutely no intention of having children.

I guarantee you that if you take a survey of homosexual people they will say that molesting kids is bad just like heterosexual people. Dogfucking? No one is advocating for that to be legalized, and no one will. Pure fiction.

Gender reassignment before 18, yeah it's fucked. But that's not gay marriage. Different topic.

>Even as they talk about a child's right to define sexuality and get hormones and surgery to fuck them up for life before they're even 18.
You aren't allowed to get gender reassignment surgery before you are 18 unless you were born intersex.

And the barrier isn't magical, it's legal.

>human rights

Wew

Based Swede knows what's up. But even despite the slippery slope (which is 100% happening and unavoidable. see: consequences) gay marriage is inherently bad.

I just told you. The institution of marriage and the institution of the family. Marriage is one of the few traditional institutions still left. And the remnants of it are under attack. Most traditional institutions have been systematically dismantled by the left.

hnet.uci.edu/mposter/CTF/chapter2.html
Read this and go down to 47 The Radicalization of Eros

Meanwhile, idiot Westerners want to separate themselves from the only countries that are still genuinely conservative.

Being in a union with everything to east of Austria is your only hope to survive, you islamized morons!

>Leftist cucks are literally going Carl thd Cuck level of butthurt on facebook. They can't stop crying about it.
It never ceases to amaze how SJW's can even exist in country that has so low GDP/capita. You are one of the worst off shitholes on planet, raped by Soviets for decades.

Are they even using the same rhetoric to get as many migrants as possible? "We are rich nation we can help!"

Unbelievable.

How do we cure them?

because they want to.
why can't they?
it's their country, and if it's actually represents the views of the population (seems to) then who are we to intervene?

You can't just deny human rights to a few just because some want it
What if the majority was OK with legal home invasions and listening to your phone calls?
You would deny the right to privacy?

Yeah I read what you said but it still has no meaning to me. You're telling me Anna Nicole Smith didn't already dismantle traditional marriage? Traditional marriage was wadded up and used as toilet paper long before the gays got involved.

If all that's at stake here is a definition of a word, I don't care. You have to tell me what bad thing you think is literally going to happen if "the institution of marriage and family" is altered so that gay people can get married. I'm not seeing the bad end result.

God bless you Gypsy's

I wonder if we have a method with proven success in history...

Repeat after me
>Estonia will never ever be Nordic

Can this be used as an excuse to kick Romania out of EU? I don't care about gays I just want these gypsies gone.

FUCK DEGENERATES

>Why are you guys so obsessed with gays?
You should stop lying to yourself USA and just elect a gay president, it's only a matter of time.

this is marriage, not a human right.

for a country comtrolled by russia you sure have a lot of american "we must police the world" attitude.

So what. Abortion in Romania is more widespread than anywhere in western Europe. You're as degenerate as the West

>Estonia
>controlled by Russia
Estonia is the only 1st world economy with a higher murder rate than the USA. There's no way a country that free could be controlled by a totalitarian shithole like Russia.

If there was a qualified one, sure. If you can improve the economy and keep Muslims from blowing up more shit then you've got my vote, I give a fuck what you do with your dick in your spare time.

>they're not gay

Tsk, have fun laboring over women, giving them all your hard earned money while being forced to do things you don't want to do for the off-hand chance she wants to fuck once a week.

Meanwhile as a homo, but my bf is literally my best bro and we fuck like rabbits. Also, we get to keep our money since we're not materialistic or child bearing.

> human right

>gays
>sexual preferences

No, all of that is bullshit. Homosexuality is a mental disease that the left has been empowering over the course of 20 years.

They have every right and reason on whether or not the mentally ill can be empowered instead of treated.

Two people want to live together for the rest of their lives and want to make it public and also enjoy the benefits this has in front of the state.

How is this inherently bad?

>estonia
>first world economy

>ESTONIA

aren't you thinking of Europe mate?

>You can't just deny human rights to a few just because some want it
Yet this is how things work. People are denied the right to marry 10 girls at the same time just because others don't like it.

>being a degenerate deviant who exists only for hedonistic pleasure.

Have you ever looked at the statistics on "treatment" of homosexuality? It doesn't work.

As far as mental illness, everyone's a little crazy, so what. Who cares. This argument is dumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country

These people are removing themselves from the gene pool.

>removing a mental disease from the gene pool is a bad thing

Meh.
Personally I have nothing against gays. Though from what I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, but don't gays usually want marriage or a civil union just because the legal advantages?
Honestly let them have civil unions.
That way they get the legal advantages without ruining the sanctity of marriage.
If they want more than that, nah fuck them, they are just being assholes in that case.

The only thing in my opinion that gays shouldn't be allowed to do is adopt children. And that's only because studies have shown that children with gay parents do noticeably worse in life.

>You have to tell me what bad thing you think is literally going to happen if "the institution of marriage and family" is altered
I can't predict the result of what'll happen with the introduction of gay marriage. I don't know. But I do know that it makes marriage much more harder to defend. Just like Anna Nicole Smith makes marriage more difficult to defend. No fault divorce and alimony have nearly destroyed the family.

If you want to see what happens to children in the absence of an intact family structure there are plenty of statistics out there. Much higher rates of criminality, mental illness, promiscuity, poverty and other social ills.

They're not controlled by Russia, they're one of those buttblasted nations who rejected Russia but weren't embraced by the West.

>just because
Actually it's in part because it'd require a complete overhaul of numerous institutions ranging from child custody to tax benefits.

Gay marriage you can fix by running find and replace all operations on the legal code.

>mental disease

nigga unless you have very low test or other chromosome problems(klineflers) that affect the hormones, being gay is a social problem.

There is no such thing as a gay "mental or physicall disease".

You have one life to live. Might as well take advantage of it.

Well, when you get down to it, most homosexuals think the way they do because they either had an abusive mother or a just violence in general.

>These people are removing themselves from the gene pool.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but promoting their faggotry isn't ever a good thing

then you are no higher than a animal thus killing you would be justified and morally right since you consume without producing.

>And that's only because studies have shown that children with gay parents do noticeably worse in life.
Yes, completely bullshit studies.

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

>Honestly let them have civil unions.
If you mean the secular legal equivalent of marriage...yeah that's also called (civil) marriage. Civil unions were bullshit seperate but (not) equal institutions created to appease gays and religious fanatics for a few years.

Underrated

If your country is run by cucks, it's doesn't matter whag the constitution says

Our supreme court has been perverting it for their entire existence

Completely unsubstantiated claim.

I produce goods and services. Before we entrench ourselves in a philosophical decision, who are you to dole out justice and determine what morality is? Are you God?

The constitution doesn't define marriage. It does say that we have equal legal rights though. They are literally following the constitution, then, ironically, you guys parade it around saying it supports your position.

Drop the religious shit and just argue that the government shouldn't be involved in marriage period

There is no state interest and it's purely discriminatory to non married persons at this point, which is unconstitutional in our country.

I dont care what you produce for the economy.You live for nothing.Even more , your sole existence influences the society in a negative way.You are an object.In my eyes, you are lower than a pig, a virus.

*înclină fedora*

This. Why do we structure our taxes around marriage? There's no reason marriage has to be legally defined, restore it as a religious institution and get government out of the way.

It's a voting block now

Fucking government inertia is a bitch

Cute. Please learn how to formulate grammatically correct English sentences and I might take you seriously.

>There is no state interest and it's purely discriminatory to non married persons at this point, which is unconstitutional in our country.
The status of being or not being married or not is neither a protected nor suspect nor quasi-suspect classification but if you could prove no state interest in marriage the practice would have been abolished long ago.

Or in other words this discrimination is legal.

The government is, was, and always will be out of the way of the religious institution of marriage which requires no restoration.

You must be fun at parties

Based Gypsies.

Romania is a third world shithole, lmao you sound like mudslimes

There is nothing here to be butthurt about, brother.

Im pretty sure mudslimes would kill them with rocks.

We did?

The problem with the argument of gay marriage "lowering societies standards" or "being degenerate" or "disturbing family values" is that two faggots wouldn't be contributing anything to those anyway.

Secondly two fags who get married generally adopt kids, you know the ones you anti-choice people think should never be aborted.

Thirdly, any arguments that fags are bad parents is moot since the vast majority of shit parents have been straight. Especially abusive parents and the ones that murder their own kids.

But no. Two guys getting married is what's destroying society. Funny stuff.

>Thirdly, any arguments that fags are bad parents is moot since the vast majority of shit parents have been straight. Especially abusive parents and the ones that murder their own kids.
Just throwing this crazy idea out there, but maybe that's the case because the vast majority of parents are straight.

So sorry, it's trauma.

>Homosexuality is caused by sexual trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2056094/?page=1

This stuff is pretty hard to find ever since most psychologists were forced to accept that homosexuality isn't a disease.

What is the point of marriage if not to have kids and start a family? This is the basic cell of society. If you have good, strong families, that means you have a good education, strong morals and values, and a future for your country - the natality problem in western world is a real issue. There are other negative factors contributing, such as the high ratio of divorce in "progressive" societies.

Gay marriage doesn't achieve anything any of these things. By expanding the marriage institution to include gays you, in fact, weaken the family institution since gay marriage doesn't advance society. Sure, you can ask how any of this affects heterosexual couples? Maybe it doesn't right now, but think about this: the future generations will be born in a world where marriage has become useless, devoid of essence. In that world, commitment is not necessary and even frowned upon, kids are not educated in a mother-father family, and that degrades society. The gay marriage is not even the issue, it's just used as another excuse to lower moral standards and destroy core institutions.

In fact, if you study history and anthropology, you will find out that monogamy and marriage as a sacred institution are the first steps of humans detaching themselves from the animal world - advancing from a world of permanent conflict to a world of peace and community. And you are telling me that the modern deconstruction of traditional, perennial institutions, doesn't negatively affect society? Or maybe you were brainwashed to the point where you can't even realize this?

Starting with my favourite:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpcBSI6JvFU