youtube.com/watch?v=PQCJ0SbUl6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It stinks

HIV
AIDS

Fuck off with the nigger cuck threads. Kill your self

>not being an alpha man and getting a good woman

>smashing pussy

I can see your spot from here. Get the fuck off Sup Forums, you little chink.

I'm not a race traitor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

>Percent of non-Hispanic black or African American women 20 years and over who are obese: 57.6% (2009-2012)

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064

>Chlamydia
In 2013, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,147.2 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.8 times the rate among white women

>Gonorrhea
The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2013 was 426.6 cases per 100,000 population, which was 12.4 times the rate among whites

>Primary and Secondary Syphilis

In 2013, 37.3% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks. The overall 2013 rate for blacks was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2013, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 15 times the rate among white women

Bestiality is illegal here

>muh echo chamber

>tommy mr controversy sotomayor
>ebonics

Seriously why are niggers and nigger lovers spamming those threads very day?

Is it some kind of lame attempt to fight "racism"?

Damn Sotomayor hates black women. I love his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=06h3tkYTXZg
youtube.com/watch?v=SlSQAmSqSik
youtube.com/watch?v=PQCJ0SbUl6g

Holy fuck Tommy Sotomayor. Saved.

For anyone not aware he's another youtube talker. I can't stand to listen to someone ramble on for very long so I've only listened to parts of a few of his videos but he's actually pretty funny and pretty based, maybe he should write scripts and edit them down to 5 minutes instead of rambling for an hour and I'd actually watch them.. typical youtube talker on that.

The thing is he's a funny guy, he doesn't hate (all) whites but he sure hates about 98% of black women. He's always going off about some stupid helmet-head shit he sees in the news, stuff that would make good OPs here usually, and he goes off on em.

This post wasn't aimed at white guys, telling them to get black women, even though that's what it says on the surface. It was aimed at black women, telling them, "black men don't want you, and normal white guys don't want you either - only a fucking white urkel would ever give you his seed."

There are some nice black girls out there, but I agree with Tommy on the loudmouthed helmet-head cunts kek

tommy sotomayor is based. the bill cosby of his generation.

the guy on the right is legit goodlooking though, he just has terrible style.

smellz

The fuck is doing Kevin Durand there?

What is Sotomayor's profession? Heaps of his videos are filmed in seriously nice backyards/houses. Is he just pretending to be baller? He seems intelligent enough.

tommy sotomayor is just a double reverse nigger

he's still a complete attention whore

What do you even mean, slavnigger?

Worries you're trolling won't work?

who are you calling slavnigger ahmed. shouldnt you be praying to allah right now?

He is the real life uncle Ruckus.