I'm a gay low level drug dealer who's mother is a supplier, with a working class boyfriend. Ask me anything

I'm a gay low level drug dealer who's mother is a supplier, with a working class boyfriend. Ask me anything.

where?
how much for an oz?
how good is it?

A friend of mine is in a similar situation, only his mom cooks up crack and he slings whatever she doesn't smoke.

Why did you feel the need to bring your sexuality into the situation? That's my only question and I honestly don't really care about the answer.

Are you a cute gay couple or are you like really sad?

should i get the generals tso chicken or shrimp lo mein?

I'm asking but I don't care and my story is like yours but more.

Ben? If I'm right you must reply or your mom will die on her sleep tonite

General Tsos bitch!

Watching John with the gay low level drug dealer, it was suddenly so clear. The gay low level drug dealer, would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this gay lower level drug dealer, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

How many times have you fucked said boyfriend?

>but more
Not really. And?

Kekekekek I don't understand

Naw man I'm just saying what you're saying but more with more on top of more you know. I'm like you but more. Haterz gon hate #YOLO

You ever feel like people use you for your drugs and don't give a fuck about your friendship anymore? People I dont talk to anymore always start a conversation asking whats up in my life and how Im doing, then ask for lucy right after. Shit gets old

living the life

Shit man if you can get lucy get the fuck out of the way with that emotional shit.

General Tso's, always a good choice

smh fam u dum af

Indiana
20-35 a g. Depends on the strain.
I'm a heavyweight and half a bowl had me soaring, when other shit takes 3 or 4 bowls.

I'unno, never met a gay drug dealer. Maybe my lack of experince buying since I normally bought from family? Just added it.

General Tso's; never any question

Lost track.

I feel this, but yeah. Some people really just come for their poison and leave me to my thoughts. I've been doing this for a couple years, just recently switched to my mother as a supplier, with all inventory being flown out of Colorado.
I have him, and he's all I really need to talk to.

I mean true but I still dont like be used lol

WOAH DUDE WEED

WOAH DUDE WORKING CLASS

WOAH DUDE MOMS

op is not just gay but a faggot and should an hero

Holy fuck op I'm from Indiana and my weed comes in those baggies.

Naw I'm just trying to one up you on your one up but nice get brolo

How do i buy weeds in my area

Like I told brandy keep putting out you'll find your man.

Gtfo i saw you in the black dude ama

Find the nearest black and scream nigger at their face and then they'll take you to the crack house, cause they need crack, then you'll go to the weed house. It's simple.

word. respek

Thanks

Just noticed my dubs, thanks.

Nice get, check'd

We're more so normal. In public we don't even look like we are a thing unless we're holding hands or sitting at a table.

Bring in from legal state or dark web?

ive never payed more than 15 a g

Fuck Texas is 10 a G.
Grade A from a shop.

Oh shit! Didn't know Zip lock was so rare!

You just do.

Brought in via package in an air tight seal. 3 pounds every week.

Indiana sucks ass and I'm selling shit beyond what "top shelf." Was labeled here.

Next time you and him are in a crowded place yell "I love this man!" While holding his hand. It'll bring you closer

waaaaaaaaay overpriced 15 is a bit much for good shit

I'm from California, and wtf is going on here? Our shitty shit goes for $5 a gram and nobody has shitty shit since legalization, next year will be even better.

What the hell guys? Get with the times.

for real, just bought a 1/4 of banana kush for $40 today. anybody paying more than 5 a gram is underage or retarded

Where can I purchases alprazolam online? (xanax)

Doing it. Though, it's hard for him to be openly gay here since there's laws where he can be fired based on that.

Well, illegal state, high demand. Not much else I can really say.

Fuck Commiefornia

Might need to meet with this guy of yours. I get my own shit free.
Also, a lot of high school kids buy from me.

or doesnt live in a state where it's legal, dumbass