Be DA

> Be DA
> DUI?
> 15-30 Minutes before driving
> swallow AT LEAST 5 Peppermint altoids with Gatorade or salty water.
> Will blow .03 or lower on breathalyzer.
> Need blood Work? Tough luck.
> You’re welcome.

Or just don't drive drunk.

or just drive a car that drives for you so you dont get busted because you followed shit advice from tard

you're doing god's work

and by god's work I mean newton's work by having idiots driving drunk and therefore dying, not spreading their inferior genes

good job

Newton? The gravity guy?

>newton

Itt retards think a breathalyzer is effected by the scent of your breath.

> Be DA
> know you got this because you are based AF
> drive anyway
> vodka bottle slips down between your knees
> falls on floor, starts spilling
> you go after it
> drive onto pavement
> mow down 17-year-old blonde white girl and her 11 year old brother
> their father is a cop
> they both die, you hit a tree and survive

you're welcome.

Are you a Kennedy?

OP is a nigger
What you blow on the breathalyzer is only one of a number of factors that determine whether or not you get a dui. You know how many retards in the history of drunk-driving laws have tried shit like this? Do you think you blow a .03 and go "HAHA sorry sucker below the limit u cant arrest me"... That's not how it works. Smell, coordination, demeanor, and the cop's gut instinct decide if you're wearing bracelets. Definitely test your little lifehack tho, and make sure you're friends do it too

also the cop just sat behind you in his car and watched you stuff mints down your throat and chug gatorade, so you're already acting shifty enough to warrant a search
dipshit
>source been there, done that. Multiple DUIs

How much of a fuck up do you have to be to get a DUI, let alone multiple?

Holy shit.

What a fag.

OP says in his post "15-30 minutes before driving"
I have no doubt you have multiple DUI's.
You don't listen.

who is that guy? I see his faggot ass's picture posted here too often and he's like living in a closet posting on Sup Forums
i need a quick rundown
>inb4 newfag, i've been here since 07, had a real life and left for a couple years til it went to shit

he's an alcoholic pedophile that makes threads on Sup Forums all the time.

he drinks with Sup Forums, don't know how you've missed him user

he's some samefag pedo that keeps making threads. idk how you haven't seen them yet

I've seen him several times, hence my asking
how do we know he's a pedo besides the fact that he looks exactly like a pedo

i know this sounds gross but it got me out of a dui. i put a shit ton of carmex on my tongue and the roof of my mouth. blew a 0.00.

I wish I screen capped, but he's slipped a couple of times posting creepy replies about young girls before getting old past their teens and other real red flag shit.

Gonna need sauce

This is BS
This is legit

Its Darwin, not Newton, and maybe it is you who should not spread your 'inferior genes', Einstein.

your fucking retarded and I was about to waste my time typing up an explanation on how a breathalyzer really works and how what you are saying will never work but then I remembered your retarded so I'm not trying to explain shit to you.

ITT, ongoing, one of the most retarded 'psyops' of all times, and a bunch of retards. cant believe they actually have fags like OP populating 'intel' centers and pay them to do this type of shit.

clog my fucking throat andy sixx