You fools! he was the last source of objective mainstream news...

you fools! he was the last source of objective mainstream news. Just remember this day when you have to listen to a 12 woman panel of hens while you eat your breakfast and watch the morning show. Dicks.

he raped women in his office. locked the door with a button behind his desk and raped some worker until she passed out. another he locked the door with the button and whipped out his dick and tried to make her suck it, then yelled at her when she resisted. if what they say he did is true he should be in jail.

no proof of any of this

not publicly yet. we'll see what happens. they have proof he gave that lady the dildo with the note.

He was a morning talk show host who conned his way into respectability despite no actual journalistic credentials worth respecting or giving a shit about.

Just another generic face that made advertisers comfortable.

>actually thinking Matt Lauer was objective and not a liberal
>watching morning shows for real news

>unironically watching the morning show

You fucking liberals are so out of touch its hilarious.

So, no proof then? Defamation of character.

is the today show a news show? I thought they cooked shit or interviewed celebrities with some movie or book to plug.

yes proof. he was fired without pay, that's a big deal. they have proof, it will eventually come out.

liberal cancer festers in almost everything we watch, especially the network tv that it originates from...

morning show is for baby boomers and liberals (both of which are supremely out of touch)

you mean like fox and friends, one of donald trump's favorite shows? he is a baby boomer...

You are a huge faggot aye haha.

Hey folks. Just checkin in here. Y'know, funny things happen when you fuck with the wrong guy, right? Heh heh... well. Nevermind that. Whats this thread about again?

...oh right! Lauer. So sad. So much potential, eh? Yeah. What a shame.... heh.

Donald Trump is a God. He is The Anomaly. He is inexplicable, especially to liberal marxists such as yourself and your employer.

You can't make sense of him. Don't even think about trying. He is on another plane of existence. So close... yet so far away.

jokes on you. i work in the afternoons. i dont eat breakfast.

I don't care about Lauer, I'm upset about Garrison Keillor being accused. Love that man.

pokohantis will kick his ass.

He got his dick out in his office? So what, who hasn’t?

almost everyone else.

Nah, Emperor Trump will Grab Her By The Pussy™ and next thing you know poke-a-hontas will wish she was getting poked by the golden penis of Our Lord and Savior Trump.

come back to us bill

I'd let Katie Couric rape my ass with a strapon

Did he rape a moose?

Matt Lauer was the kind of guy who everyone knew but nobody gave a shit about one way or the other, before today of course...

Yep, as long as you make people money and pull all the right stings, you can rape and harass all the women you want. Yet these are the same people who want to lecture everybody else about respecting women

Matt didn’t hurt anybody.

have you ever seen garrison Keillor? Whatever that man has to do to get pussy was justified.

Yeah, he's unusual looking, for sure, but I'm sure he's gotten lots of action just from his voice and mind.

This one time
>I saw a ghost

He’s actually a cool guy. I met him at a bar in ny a few years back. He left his jacket and I held on to it until he realized and came back for it. He gave the bartender $100 against whatever I ordered and threw a few girls my way and left.