Curious about the changes Europe has undergone in the past decade

So despite all the media hyperbole what are the changes Euroanons have seen with regards to Europe becoming more like the middle east. Do more women dress more modestly now? Do you see more black people around looking like African Americans? Do alot more place have to take more security precautions so things don't get stolen?

Bonus question, since Europe was so densely populated to being with, why did you have to take these people in anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, no and no

Women and especially girls still dress more and more slutty everyday, as the kike media tells them to do.
There are practically no black niggers in Germany, only in France I believe. But we have tons of T*rks and enough Arabs.
Don't know about security, but I didn't notice anything.

Things will change, that's for sure, but give it time.
I'll get off here as soon as I have finished my studies.
>inb4 muh fleeing from home country
there is nothing I would fight for here, '68 generation has fucked us beyond repair. in the end it was the kike media past WW2

Some do, some don't. There have been blacks in my area, but not many. And yes.

As for your bonus question, pic related.

Mostly this it's also a City problem and the girls in the City are pretty racist against the arabs,
The extreme naivetivity is a sweddish thing it seems

Holy fucking shit.... it seems clear now.
That's fucking depressing

I agree with this sentinment german user, but right now there are currently few countries that aren't completely cucked to the political elite. I can't stand how high my taxes are yet no one wants to challenge my governemnt on WHY we are giving them the money in the first place. Just on the relative value of the programs.

Don't be fooled, perhaps the conceptualization of consumer economies as pyramid schemes is correct but everything else about that post is highly cynical and wrong.

I live in a small city/town, we have 2 refugee centers.
How things have changed: there's slightly more middle-eastern/black people in the city center, and sometimes there's a group of old & overweight Finns walking around with "Soldiers of Odin" hoodies.
I don't mind these two centers, the refugees seem to be decent people and many of them came as families. Not really wanting more of them though.
And we haven't have had to change any security precautions (nor the way women dress)
Finland isn't densely populated, and we took them because it's illegal in our laws to send someone back home if they race a serious threat there

>Finland isn't densely populated, and we took them because it's illegal in our laws to send someone back home if they race a serious threat there
I'ts more or less the same here, but we should let history and natural economics works this out. ust a decade ago everyone was freaking out because of job scarcity, less people working should mean more jobs and there are lots of professions we can throw away in the digital age. We are making the same retarded mistakes as in the industrial revolution, trying to prop up an eocnomic, not through riding out the worst and having our society consequentially evolve, but through padding the numbers with a bunch of backwards cultists. This is what pisses me off.

Except that muslims don't go into debt.

Usury is strictly forbidden. They wont take bank loans and don't own credit cards. They borrow interest free from within their own community.

Its a big part of why they will take over. While the White man is in debt to the Jew, the Muslim lives free.

Read, learn, grow smarter.

>Do more women dress more modestly now?

No. But Norwegian girls don't really dress that slutty to begin with.

> Do you see more black people around looking like African Americans

I think gangster culture was more popular 10 years ago than it is now. But I'm almost 30, so I have no idea what young people dress like these days. But most Africans here dress very well. The men that is. The women waddle around in their garbage bags.

> Do alot more place have to take more security precautions so things don't get stolen?

Yes, but this is mostly traveling eastern Europeans. Loads of the drive around during the summer and steal everything they can. And its only getting worse.

But every day there's more and more Arabs and niggers arriving. And the more there are of them in an area, the more like the middle east/Africa it becomes.

The solution to this is very simple: STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!

I almost posted "Hello Achmed", then I saw your flag... highly unlikely that a shitskin dares to move to Russia.

I'll tell you ons of my personal changes.
2 asylum centres have been built near my hometown, and they're planning to build another one in said hometown. Every time I bring my girlfriend to the bus (she lives in a village a few miles away), she has to sit with these savages and I have to fear her getting raped each time she has to take the bus.

Don't worry, the bubble will burst no matter how hard they try to stop this.

>Muslims are all one person

Like every religious population, they're all devout and pure when they're in some kind of shithole but the second you start flashing money in their face they jump like every other good goy on earth.

If you wanna know what's happening in London right now. Then you need to watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q

Babyboomers

There are two Europes:
1) metropolitan Europe
2) non-metropolitan Europe

The former looks like any major cosmopolitan city and is not white or european. The latter is where european culture and peoples still exist.

Doesn't Russia have more Middle Easterners than we do, even by percentage? I mean, Chechen and such may not be ethnically shitskin, as it were, but there are only so many varieties of Muslim.

im going to give a serious answer.

Europe isnt becoming more like the middle east. It is becoming more and more like America. I noticed no changes at all in my town. But in my brothers town they have a "refugee" camp with about 2000 of them. Some of them stole the heating appliances from the building the government put them in and tried to sell them to a metal trader they got beat up for it. Other that that i havent heard anything. I had zero contact with them. I only know a few turks and kurds. No niggers where i live. Germany barely has any sunsaharian niggers unlike britain or france. Since the invasion last year we have more arabs but still not many really. Turks are shit but the reality is that they are largely a working and fairly secular population.

Women seem to dress sluttier year by year. No such thing as modesty in women in western europe.

nobody had to take them they invaded and the german government refused to secur its borders. We had discussions about how shit Islam is in Germany for years. which is why so many people where so shocked that the government just let them in. But its clear why it was done. Merkel took that shit of the other europeans back so she can maintain her Empire. Thats what really happend. She stabbed the German people in the back for the benefit of the other european states. Hopefully it will come back to bite her ass.

Germany is now just a less awful Britain/France.

>Do more women dress more modestly now?
No, but they avoid certain areas where migrants are plentiful. They are also often harassed because of their dress, especially in cities.

>Do you see more black people around looking like African Americans?
Sandniggers mostly. They hang around in large groups at schools, public squares, shopping districts, etc. Anyone who comes close is harassed or even mugged.

>Do alot more place have to take more security precautions so things don't get stolen?
Shops and homes near neighbourhoods with a lot of sandniggers (be it citizens or an asylumcentre) have to be on their toes or have their shit stolen. It came out just today that the governmental organization responsible for asylumseekers pays the fines of migrants who steal shit out of the taxpayers' pocket - the migrant doesn't get punished for it. Nor is it reported in the crime statistics or in the media, not until today anyway.

>Bonus question, since Europe was so densely populated to being with, why did you have to take these people in anyway?
Negative demographic trend and cultural marxism were the main driving factors. It created some unholy alliance between the centre-right and the far-left. The former seems to be backtracking more and more as of late.

Heeheheheeheehehe

Actually, yes.
Disclaimer; I live in a shitty town with a population of 25000

I have only been to a muslim ghetto once (Ilford). It was horrible and stank, but not dangerous. The people I had to speak to there were nice.

Other than that I barely see muslims except when I'm in London. London as a whole is a disgusting place, but not as bad as you'd think outside of certain districts.

Blacks are mainly ex-commonwealth cultural British. Apart from that one chimpout in 2011, they are mostly ok, although there are too many.

Overall, society feels less economic, powerful, safe and progressive (real progress). Culture in general has become so mediocre and empty.

I don't like to see so many unaesthetic low IQ people in my country, and London, outside of the City and white suburbs, has altered beyond recognition and is now uninhabitable for whites.

But almost no one's lives are affected by immigration outside of the big cities. The rest of England, and especially the UK in general, is basically Hobbiton.

White children are more square and straight than they were in my generation. Dressing and acting nicely, not drinking too much. But that has nothing to do with islam.

There was no reason for all this. Jews and marxists wanted to destroy nationalism, capitalists wanted cheap labour.

The vast majority of people hate mass immigration and want to stop it. But we are constantly lied to by politicians and nothing changes.

For example, the tories were elected on a eurosceptic and anti-immigration platform, promising to reduce immigration to tens of thousands. But immigration has increased under them and they are campaigning for remain....

Basically this.

I live in a small town and the only non white people we have are 2 Chinese families, one is running a flower shop the other an Chinese restaurant.

>inb4 muh fleeing from home country