Ask an actual Sith apprentice almost anything

Ask an actual Sith apprentice almost anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ELiZys220N0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD4vsl7zhWk
youtube.com/watch?v=RGQEwYsNdI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is OP gay?

Tell me about yourself, you piece of sith.

Where can I join the Sith?

who is your sith master?

What would you like to know?

You know your local Jedi Temple? Go across the street from that.

YOU don't deserve to know that.

Are you a Revanite?or do you follow Banes teachings?.

Ha, ha, ha! A bold claim. But you are not Sith.

You wear the trappings of the Sith, you fight like the Sith. But this can be imitated, however. You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear. And I sense much fear in you.

do you deal in absolutes?

i have this asshole master named Obi Wan. bastard keeps holding my progress back!

might ditch his ass and get me one of those awesome red sabers

Fuck the sith. Jedi here

The red saber is no mere trinket.

It is a symbol of the Sith's dominance over the force. To obtain it, you must defeat a jedi and take their lightsaber. Then you must reach out with and torture the the living force that resides in the crystal, until it bleeds red

Objectively speaking, do you want to join the side that requires you to be celibate and only use your power for knowledge and defense?

Or are you honest with yourself, and use your passion, anger, your emotions to be strong? You really don't think choking someone out with the force or lightning is rad af?

Tell me about Darth Bane! Why does he wear thw mask?

you're my hero now

a true sith would recognize the infamous Nihilus, Lord of hunger

Would you rather have an innocent civilian girl or a Jedi girl as a slave, and would you rather her surrender herself willingly or dominate and conquer her yourself?
Asking for a friend

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

He's a big guy.
The orbalisk armor Bane wore were living parasites that fed off his dark side energy, and made him impervious to attack, even from lightsabers
His history is fascinating, if you want to read up on the books Path of Destruction, Rule of Two, and Dynasty of Evil.

I'm flattered

To conquer and corrupt a jedi, and take them as an apprentice would make a fine servant.
Anyone exposed to the dark side of the force, it's power and it's ecstasy, would come willingly. Take that answer as you will

In fact I have, but it is not a story the jedi would teach you

The sith are shit

>Objectively speaking, do you want to join the side that requires you to be celibate and only use your power for knowledge and defense?
>Or are you honest with yourself, and use your passion, anger, your emotions to be strong? You really don't think choking someone out with the force or lightning is rad af?
Edgelord kylo ren detected

Is Snoke Darth Plagueis the Wise?

Who would win in a fight, Chewie or Worf?

worf is a pussy, picard spends the whole first season cucking his ideas

No. Snoke is Snoke

The best information we have about who he is comes from Palpatine's search for a primal dark force energy beyond the galaxy, a being so powerful he was beyond the scope of the sith. He is not a sith lord in that sense, he is a manifestation of the dark side itself.

He's not bound by the dogma or the principles the sith embody, which restricts them as much as the jedi code does the jedi

Plagueis is dead, not in the "midichlorians can give my life back" sense, in the "Palpatine felt a rush of dark side force sweep over him as Plagueis's life extinguished" sense of dead. Really, actually, truly dead

are you scared of hilary

Why do the Sith give a fuck about the rule of two, really? I can't imagine hundreds of evil fuckers sitting down and accepting a single master/apprentice.

Grey jedi here, listen you little piece of shit, i would kick your ass through the entire galaxy everyday of the week without feeling guilty

Ok. The sith do get punked and all die off, so you could have a valid point there
Fair enough
Chewie has claws and is naturally much stronger than a human. Worf is basically a guy with ridges on his forehead
No she embodies the best qualities in a sith

What is wrong with my light saber? Its all soft and won't turn on.

Two reasons, really. 1 When there were hundreds of sith, there was infighting and battles for dominance over who would be the dark lord of the sith, sith were killing each other and warring on a massive scale, and not focused on destroying the real problem, the jedi

2 With only 2 sith, the master to embody the power and the apprentice to crave it (and eventually kill the master to continue the succession), the dark side of the force from the whole galaxy was concentrated into only 2 people. With hundreds of sith the dark side was spread thinly so it was weaker. Especially because of the balance of the force. With hundreds of jedi bounding around, the dark side grew strong as well because of the balance of the force, but it got concentrated into the two.

Also many sith lords have disrespected the rule of two, including Plagueis and Palpatine (who took multiple apprentices at once, and ultimately planned to be the only sith)

i must turn all of you over to the council

Will you tell me the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I asked the Jedi but they won't tell me.
I checked the archives but found nothing. Perhaps they are incomplete

Hello there

nonsense. If it is not in the archives then it doesn't exist.

Do Sith like cuddles?

Why are you autistic

It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Can you look at my early Lightsaber work and tell me if I'm on the right track?

youtu.be/ELiZys220N0

I was born with an abnormal number of midichromosomians

That is not in the archives, nonsense!

wanna buy some deathsticks?

you are as much sith as darth venamis. muun intelligence will carry the sith imperative to fruition

It looks promising. What am I looking at here? It says compressed air lightsaber

Generally lightsabers are constructed from reflecting the beam through a series of crystals

But the closest thing we have made (on earth) is plasma and/or lasers, and they each present engineering difficulties, particularly laser because there would be no endpoint it would be more a beam than a blade

The crystal is the heart of the blade.

The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.

The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.

The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined: The crystal,The blade,The Jedi.

You are one.

That is, if you believe the nonsense the jedi spout off about it :P

Live Long And Prosper.

An air compressor is blowing air into the arc shooting out plasma out the front. Minor of course but small amounts can be seen.

I had a second version that increased the plasma but I had problems with the holder catching fire and I gave up.

this guy has an interesting video along the same concept
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD4vsl7zhWk

im grey nigga. nobody touch this middle path

Similar but different. That guy basically just made a portable Jacob's ladder. Only difference being his fan.

That said I made mine when I was a dumb kid so it was very simple. My idea at the time was using multiple electrodes points along a pvc pipe. Never thought about using a Jacob's ladder. One critical thing the guy is missing is an external electromagnet around the ladder.

We both had burning pvc pipes though as our most common thing!

another cool design
youtube.com/watch?v=RGQEwYsNdI4

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from an SJW

Sit down, if you're so grey why are you still a jedi?

Wouldn't that make you just a grey...guy

Without even playing that I can tell that is a flamethrower and not a Lightsaber.

This is illogical, Hate and love are all emotions that get in the way of logic. To use the force is like using any tool. It is but another variable to the universe

As am I

It me sith lord huehuehuehue

where are the sith holocrons?!

>almost anything

Not absolute, clearly not a Sith.