Punchable faces thread

punchable faces thread

poor frog

wtf is joji doing?

Would OP mind posting a picture of his face?

This

Nah, Joji is bae

he used to be bae, but now he acts like a retard and makes the most horrible music ever

kek

Any Indian/Pakistani person ever.

>now he acts like a retard
He always acted like a retard. That's how he got to where he is now, dummy.

no, I mean outside of his youtube videos that he doesn't make anymore

lol

Natty comics.

If she gets doxxed, I'll treat her the way she treats men in her panels of mysoginy.

Thats not real people arent that ugly in real life.

your mom is

fuck wrong thread.

why would you want to punch remy, you fucking bastard

Oh no no, thats a FUCKABLE face OP

I know its wrong, but I bet she deserved it

>How withe boiz kan even complete?

WRONG THREAD GODDAMNIT

DON'T PUNCH REMY

I'M GONNA PUNCH REMY

Leave Milo mothafukka Yoyonopopolus alone!! You male feminazis piece of shit!

you better not you son of a bitch

Holy shit skinny Remy....those good days are gone

WITH MY TONGUE...IN HER FART BOX

I like his music, also seems like quite a nice guy.

Do it with your stronk veiny white meat user

Love him

I don't get it, what means your image user? Are you retarduru?

He's being edgy. And his music is so "chill" and so creative... nothing like immature silly Pink Guy that got him famous. I think he's really on to something great /sarcasm

hes a faggot who started doing music cuz hay anyone can do it cuz of technology! his music is garbage but his faggot fanbase eats that shit up.

I bet Filthy Franku rejected your faggot nudes and now you're mad HA! Poor faggote

I don't like joji, but you're exactly the type of weeb trash that made joji scared to be himself.

well what can I tell you. you have a shit taste in music
>inb4 not everyone has the same taste in music
go fuck yourself

Fight me

oh my god, Im such a monster. go kill yourself underage cuck

He looks like a bobo doll.

I....ima....aya.....godamit user, you got me straight, I lose to that shit. Go ahead talk shit of Milo you earned that

Rofl. I'm probably older than you, angsty faggot.

everyone is talented in today's world, and if you disagree you're just a hater

>I'm probably older than you
but still you act like an 8 year old retard

I don't care for his humor or his music, but I respect his success. You, "little monster" need to go to bed and count your own blessings. Maybe that will deter your jealousy and calm your spazy ass down.

>being this defensive

surprised how no one else has posted this

nah. everyone thinks theyre talented tho. fuck even i have a soundcloud. never said i was talented tho

Your IQ is so low. It's hilarious how controlled you are by your own emotions. You remind me of an unstable woman, but your actually probably just a teen boy with raging hormones out the ass. So, I'll give you a pass.

Ooouuuh now we're talking! I wanna punch this fucker so hard that I will make this faggot chum his teeth eat them and then force him to shit it and eat it again

This is what you'd see if you shot the nesquik bunny in the head and put his head back together with glue

yes, please tell me how I can't say things because you don't like it. And why the fuck do you think every criticism is because people are jealous, sometimes some retards on the internet just shouldn't be making music if they have no talent and sound like someone is constantly kicking a dog in his balls.

keep telling me im dumb because you have no argument and the only thing you can come up with is that I have low IQ
go fuck yourself and goodnight

You are jealous because he's not even relevant and it still irks your bones. He has minimal success and his fans are all retarded 14 year old faggots. Like, if anything, the guy needs a hug and the sweet release of death because his lifestyle honestly looks unbearable. Like, move on.

Would you idiots shut the fuck up?

You know what?! I'm done arguing with a faggot and a retarded mind like yours. I'm too smart for your stupid shit go die user and I'm really serious about that

nah man, if I want to shit on someone on the internet, I will do that. And some butthurt faggot like you cant tell me to stop

>tells people he's smart on Sup Forums
retard confirmed

Haha, I'll respect that.

leave my dad alone

Btw that wasn't me. He's samefagging. It's cool, though.

Fuck off Drake.

Stop fucking posting faggots! Those post aren't mine, god....this place is full of morons

This post was for this one too

gotteem