Need pics of Ciara/Eliza for a fake account that needs to look real so I can follow a person to fap to on insta...

Need pics of Ciara/Eliza for a fake account that needs to look real so I can follow a person to fap to on insta. Anyone got any

why not get private photos from FB instead of this bitch who is literally all over the internet? dipshit.

can you explain better what u are trying to do

Person doesn't use much of the internet and is not informed of ciara, also I has no Facebook and I'm lazy

I have an English professor who I have been fapping to the idea of because I have no photos, I can't sneak them in class because of all the people who sit around me. So I only have the constant staring I do at her gorgeous ass. So I'm trying to follow with a fake Instagram so I can fap to her sexy sexy ass.

i got one

hope it helps :)

Nudes too if you got them

she doesn't have nudes senpai

If I get wins I will post here on b and put the word flabbergasted on top

what

You two are homies

I need them to be happy social media type posts

We don't have a target around here and she needs to think this girl may be near by so this doesn't work

Ah I see! You want Ciara nudes. Thought you wanted my targets nudes

Not gorgeous but useable

Oh yes she does use to have a drop link but it went dead

Both haha

If I get the nudes for either I shall provide

Just gonna leave this

ooh sure why not

its true that she die?

damn she is so retarded

kek she works at target? she doesn't live that far from me if the dox is accurate that could entertain me for a day

You are all homies for giving me these pics! Keep em coming and praise kek. I will slowly post them over the next week so she seems real and I can get some fap material

SHE AIN'T RETARDED YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!

i still want to see those nudes, if u really have

Update on my chase of dat sweet ass, she's possibly married but may be recently divorced, has kids, and dat sweet ass. I am now hoping she will either have an older photo whee I can see her body more, because it looks like she like close ups on her face. Also gonna make plans for a creep shot or two so wish me luck.

Forgot to add "or post one"

how old is she

what the fuck is this? tiddy for ants?

Like 28 i think and she's still fresh out of grad school

you think u can get a chance with her?

who is this OP pic

Anything is possible if your dicks big enough

as i understand it she's into drugs. i have a lot of experience with just how often hanging out with such people ends in sex if you've got them, even if you're 30 and fat and she's 16 and hot.

not old enough to count as sexy but young enough to be called cute.

thats nice make sure to get her

what? she's not under 10

she's 17

wew lad

source on pic pls

post nudes

she abusing herself?