I went vegan the day I visited a dairy. The mothers, still bloody from birth...

I went vegan the day I visited a dairy. The mothers, still bloody from birth, searched and called frantically for their babies. Their daughters, fresh from their mothers wombs but separated from them, trembled and cried piteously, drinking milk from rubber teats on the wall instead of their mothers nurturing bodies. All because humans take their milk. Their sons are slaughtered for their flesh and they themselves are slaughtered at 6 years. Their natural lifespan is 25 years.

I could no longer participate in that.

Can you?

i started to kill the animals i consume after my first visit to a dairy, i love the look of surprise and betrayal on their faces after i put my knife in their necks and then just cut them.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU COW I LOVE EATING BABY COWS AND THIER SCREAMS MAKE ME SO HORNY

THEIR TINY LITTLE BUTHOLES MAKES ME INCREDIBLY ERECT

The savage fate of dairy calves is no worse than what would befall them in the wild. Pic related.

"Equality" "justice" YES SAVE THEM I WANT TO FUCK A COW FETUS SO BAD IT MAKES ME CUM THINKING ABOUT IT

Anyone who actually thinks any form of this nonsense is a viable means of survival is openly endorsing genocide. Get the fuck off my planet. Eat animals- all things with some form of restraint. Congratulations, cows don't have feelings. Fuck PETA and fuck you.

Hm, sounds just like human life. Are we fighting for that? Welp, everything is in order here, move along.

THEY DO HAVE FEELINGS WHEN I PENETRATE THEIR TINY BUTTHOLES THEY CRY FOR HELP

ITS THE BEST PART

>Can you?

This^

MMM FISH PUSSY

> Natural lifespan is 25 years"

You DO realise that the ONLY reason cows are alive at all as a species is for utilitarian purposes like meat and milk? If we banned milk and meat tomorrow from cows, there would be a holocaust the likes of which you had never seen before. Nobody is going to keep a herd of twenty to several hundred large animals that need constant looking after, food, veterinary care, and large amounts of land that have to be maintained as well to allow them to live.
They would be virtually wiped out. Cows do not exist in the wild.

I grew up on a dairy farm, briefly taking over from my parents after they retired; I lived on that farm from ages 4 - 25. What you're describing is a factory farm, something that basically doesn't exist where I'm from.

Here, you have a LOT of family run dairy farms, where the animals are treated properly and with respect. That's what I can't stand about the vegan population; that idea of, "Oh, I watched a documentary and know I know everything." That stupid fucking attitude. Go to a small family owned farm, talk to the people, ask them to show you around. Do some damn research.

Fuck, I know this is probably just bait but seriously. That whole attitude just pisses me off so much.

Never was really into dairy products especially milk, but I just really don't care about the animals. Cows are cute and all that but I've seen documentaries and slaughterhouse videos, yet I cannot feel an empathy for them. I could live without dairy or cow meat but I couldn't give it up to "save da animals" fuck those cows. Also my dad's friend keeps cows and they're pretty happy, never abuses them.

Cows are slaughtered young because of the risk of the spread of BSE, not because we're being deliberately cruel. And you've obviously never actually had an interaction with a cow if you think they have some level of parental sentimentality leveling ours.
Still, I'm vegetarian but bullshit facts like this don't help the cause.

God-Emperor

to much syphilis, would not eat...