Family members you would fuck and general incest thread

family members you would fuck and general incest thread

continue. ill be quick this time

save the quads, here is the shitty pic he posted

i have a 15 yo sister who has a thicc ass and i have to catch myself to stop from staring at her.

bump for stolen sister nudes or creeps

oh shit got your ip son

why not take some pictures and fap

well that was nice of you to share the burn letter i was supposed to read

Lol user posted his ip address on the pic,

its just a vpn

continue with the story. is that your girl?

i figured. i fucking hate that site and it's dumb watermarking. i should make a hack for it, im just too damn lazy

Yeah, the user posted her above. I think I was done with story time anyway.

why is that? it was getting really interesting

anyone have a story of fucking their sister or some advice on getting started? was there guilt? did you both enjoy?

share more of your daughter

I don't know. I shared all the stuff from last couple weeks, Did you have a question or something? I was surprised the user above didn't like her pic. I said it was a face pic and it wasn't really meant to be posted and/or to impress everyone on a thread. Just a face to put with what I was sharing. And just for a few anons at that.

What do you want?

wwyd?

just wanted to hear more now that i have a face to the story. doesnt look like the type from all the stories

I don't think I could fuck my brother even if I had one idk

She might be pregnant right now. She didn't make either black guy wear a condom and both came inside her. She didn't out and out say that but I mentioned getting an EPT and she was like "Yeah I definitely need to do that asap."

Ask it to make me Mongolian lamb.

shove my cock down her throat and fuck her face like it's a sex doll's

what about you though. said she was getting you right fired up.

Also, I could probably assist any remotely passable guy to score with my daughter just by telling them what bars she frequents and telling them what to say/do once they find her.

my sister, only hate myself a little

Nothing, she’s not attractive

I'm not going to do anything except let her share whatever she wants with me.

definitely fuckable

do you have any more pic?

yeah that's the problem

thats quite the offer

why dont you try something with her or look on her phone for nudes

City?

incest is gross and wrong.

she'd never go for it
Looked and couldn't find any

I made it very easy for my daughter to have guys over. I can't count the number of times I heard her getting fucked.

Kinda strange, like a cuck type of humiliation, knowing that she was getting fucked right under my roof and I was doing nothing to stop it, that I in fact helped it happen.

then you should creep on her in the shower or something

oh my sweet jesus any more of OP's pic?

I did several years ago

I'd use my crowbar to open it's eyes.

wwyd to these girls? right biological left step

so share?

have her make me some shoes for 5 cents a day

didn't take pics

I would ravage my lil sisters ass

you ever jerk it to her getting fucked

id let the one on the right suck my dick with that pointy tongue of hers while she looks up at my with those green eyes while the one on the left hovers over my face waiting to eat that juicy pussy.. moar??

got any pics of it?

Many times, normally just outside her bedroom door.

i know my sister is a good fuck because her exes told everyone

>be 16, male, cousin is 17, female
>we’re in New Orleans for a wedding
> another cousin and his girlfriend are getting married
>we go to pick her up, parents and little sis wait in car, tell me the hotel room to go and get her, I bitch for a second, but end up going
>she walks out of her hotel room
>holyfuckingchrist.jpeg
>I hadn’t really paid much attention to her cause she always wore baggier clothing and was always kind of shy around me
>she has this black dress on that follows her curves as if she had painted the dress on, and her ass is shaped into it with little to the imagination, and her small b cup breasts are naturally perky, and since it is a low cut dress they’re basically almost falling out, her blonde hair is braided down to her back
>she catches me staring while she grabs her purse, see her make a surprised yet intrigued face
>I ohshit.gif and do the stereotypical “look away so she doesn’t notice” way too late.
>she moves her mouth as if to say something, passes me up, and I catch the slightest glimpse of a wink
>start thinking about the situation, if I’m in or if she just didn’t know how to react
>fast forward a bit, we’re at the reception
>she looks a little matured for her age, and so did I because of my god given beard genes, so we start getting drinks from the open bar and slip out the back before anyone notices
>were sitting on some balcony, overlooking where the warehouse district/French quarter areas are
>she is sipping on some chardonnay, I’m sipping on a jack and coke
>just talking about life
>I whip out a cigarette, she comments “You shouldn’t be smoking” so I reply with “why not?”
>she says “I don’t want to taste it tonight”
>I choke, and shoot back a “what?” when my breath is cleared, and she says “I don’t want to smell like It tonight” while she glances at me to see if I noticed that she had changed her words.
>I shrug it off and play it off as mind games
>until the car ride back.
Cont.?

Yes give more

You have to go back. But leave Maria here.

>could probably assist
Could, not would. That wasn't an offer.

sooo everyone ITT is either a pedo or underaged is what i'm getting?

Why do you end that sentence with a question mark? Are we supposed to guess what you're "getting"?

god I want to feel her mouth slide down my dick as her tiny boobs pop out of her shirt. I know what I'm cumming to tonight

MORE

let me help. ive stolen her panties before but i think she knew because the next day she asked what I took from her room in a weird way.

Want to fuck my sisters petite body

>Reception comes to an end, we’re expected to be stuck in traffic for a half hour because of a wreck
>Everyone squeezes into this Mercedes van, can’t remember the name of it, but it separates the storage space/trunk in the rear from the rest of the van
>me and cousin are the last ones to get into the car, but after realizing there was no room, they motioned us to go sit in the cramped spot in the back
>there’s roughly enough space for one person, and after we look at our parents funny, my dad drunkenly slurs, “ahhhh just sit in his lap” so she shyly looks at me and I sit down in the back
>the music/conversation is so loud in the front that no one can hear anything, & the back was soundproofed
>she is acting drunk, even though only had 2-2.5 glasses of wine.
>she’s leaning back on me, constantly adjusting, giving me the normal signs that I had already learned in high school by that point
>I test the waters by putting my hands on her inner thighs (went to dance school all her life, lord have mercy on PAWGs)
>with every bump in the road, I slide them closer to her pussy.
>make it all the way up and at this point I’m practically grabbing her like the good lord Trump
>she takes the bait, and leans her head back and starts sucking on my neck
>I immediately shove a hand down the almost nonexistent top section of her dress, and hike up the bottom of it, where I’m greeted with no panties
>she moans right off the bat, and were going wild, grinding on each other like wild animals
>she manages to flip herself around and is now straddling me
>I’m leaving hickeys on her breasts, she’s franticly grabbing for my belt
>she pulls my cock out, and I swear I could’ve etched my name in the hope diamond
>she rubs it on her clit as she starts to glide it back
>as she’s taking a deep breath and I can feel the warmth/tightness of that virgin cunt on that cold winter night…
Gotta shorten it, long story. gimmie just a sec for next part

im' getting that ur a faggit

Sister

more and name?

>as the van comes to a halt in the parking lot of our hotel, and we hear a door open
>we put our clothes back on so fast that Flash would be impressed
>we glance at each other from different elevators, and realize our fun had come to an end for that night
>we texted that night, like every other horny teenager that would
>best part is, parents didn’t suspect a thing
>fast-forward to last summer, we’re in our early 20’s now
>she’s in town for the night.
>She texts me a day prior, and mentions how she has a recital in my town the night she was coming in, and she would have the next day/night free
>I’m screaming at my phone with pure happiness for another shot
>she’s texting me all night, I ask her where she wants to go, and what she wants to do
>she’s replying with clear signs
>” oh, doesn’t matter. Let’s keep a quiet night in, get drunk and have some fun on our own!”
>I finally get home from my long 10 hour shift at the plants, and I run for the shower.
>after, I sit down on my bed, start putting on my clothes
>I’m supposed to pick her up from the hotel in an hour in a half(7:00PM), I’m making great time
>I lay back on the bed to shoot her a text that says “I’ll see you soon (:”
>I jolt up from my bed
>It’s 11:03PM
>I’m freaking out
>iblewitiblewitiblewit
>look at my phone, there’s tons of missed calls and texts
>she’s asleep by this point, since she wouldn’t answer my calls and she usually goes to bed around 9
>call her in the morning, she’s not mad, but can hear the disappointment
>” I guess we will just have to catch up next time”
>she’s on world tour with her performing gig, can’t wait till she eventually makes it back.

I know it's a sad ending, Sup Forumsros, but I'll be back sometime in the near future to finish this story. I will not die until I taste that sweet, sweet pussy.

i dont blame you

that fucking WAIST

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and try to get along with people ugly way but try to be better then people ugly way and is short and ugly and is a little bitch like my short ugly lsoer father that try to scare people ugly way but is a little bitch himself that cant do anything and hold on to people ugly way when get angry but get angry and want to kill himself cause he is so pathatic and short and hes a ugly little bitch and the ugly people losers are ugly little bitches that try to hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way and dying of cancer and hes a ugly little bitch that fucken gay and short and smell like a pile of gay poop and they have no friends and try to hurt people ugly way to be better then people ugly way everyday ugly way so have fun with that tommrow and everybody miserble cause they wioll be gay to people ugly way and cock block people and cheat ugly way and so do anything pathatic and ugly way and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the people will be miserble cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and be gay to people ugly way and make people miserble and is more pissedd cause going to die and be aorund the shitty people like my short ugly loser father that try too hard to cheat ugly way

who is this?

My daughter.

bruh how could you fall asleep like that? at least I can reuse the
>I could cut the Hope Diamond

the hottest story I can tell is that of my first makeout. was special because I got to share it with a girl I was crushing on. same with my first kiss now that I think about it. different girls though. no sexy stuff outside of casual sex

i thought your daughter was the other blonde

? This is the first pic I have posted tonight.

I'm a welder in the south central area of the country, temperatures were hanging around the 90s that week. with all the FRCs you have to wear, I'd have instances of falling asleep in the shower from time to time. very hot/demanding job, especially 10 hour shifts with little breaks.
trust me, im mad at myself too haha

Godspeed you glorious motherfucker.

No relation to her, lol.

drink lots of water. throw in a few pinches of sugar and one less of salt and you have something that will actually hydrate you, unlike gatorade. you'll feel more energetic if you are more hydrated. I used to run college cross country in southern california so trust me on this

than why are you replying to my posts?

You had the same kind of trainer i had.
Hey fellow xcuntry Sup Forumsro

do you have any actual pics of her?

More

Pic of it?

Slutty little sister
>yes, I do post her a lot, just a warning, and this is usually the starting pic

nobody cares.. they are all shit pics

how can i fuck her Sup Forums i been trying to get her drunk enough to fuck me

^

I commented on someone's post who was talking about his daughter. Then I answered questions that came my way. Follow the thread. IT may have appeared that I was the other user, but no.

Jessica

looks kinda fat tired eyes too much make up

Anyone remember Emmassacre?

well that got confusing