No matter how much drugs, pussy, money I get

no matter how much drugs, pussy, money I get

I hate my life and want to die

Ne1?

view drugs, pussy, and money not as a producer of happiness, instead they should be considered an enhancer of happiness. if you're not their they might actually not help you get there.

Well you are a faggot.
Just turn 180° and you will see happines

Gotta make some changes, find stuff with value, friends, hobbies, sports, whatever.

get a purpose on top of that

read Richard Alperts story. he was just like you.

or don't, and keep guessing.

british college people
short black hair girl, would do in a seconf

How about sharing more of that album?

That's because you're still doing kid shit.
Try focussing on getting money and a woman to hold you who wants to hold you.

none of these things are fulfilling. we were made for meaningful relationships. with God and good friends

Our purpose is to make rich people richer.

>god

dude ur gay. have u seeked out god urself? no. u just say a little prayer before bed and "havea gopd relationship with god". u dont know god

oh do tell me how god is, since you know him so well
is he as cool as he is on tv

Why don’t you kill your self then? The world is over populated as it is,there’s no need for your emo faggot ass so just off yourself dude.

This user

>he
>implying god has a human gender

u played urself

Have some honey cheerios with bananas & some sugar & take a nap op, you will be fine.

>implying the almighty would be a female
soyboy detected

Any idea what would make you happy? Like what kind of person are you, do you feel like your life is pointless because you aren't accomplishing anything that matters to you? What does matter to you? Maybe you're just not going about it in the right way. If I had money and all the sex I could ask for I'd be extremely happy right now, but that's because my circumstances are preventing it. I know exactly what I would do if I had it though because I'm sure of myself and what I want to be doing.

You mention drugs pussy and money, but none of that is equivalent to a sense of purpose. I feel the same way as you OP, but you have to find something to do with your life, to feel passionate about, in order to have a fulfilling life.

The things you listed can only bring temporary pleasure while requiring more and more to maintain the distraction from the reality of your feelings of worthlessness. You have to take the seemingly scary steps it takes to break out of the cycle and find something that will actually satisfy you.

what? thats still a human created gender u retard

>assuming ones gender

On welfare/disability bennies. No one wants to hire me, not even for a store clerk job. No hoes, money, future or friends. But I have my weight training and strangely I'm still happy. Try hitting the iron OP. But Kys if you're non white.

Okay you're definitely just retarded and trying to use shitty memes without even understanding what you're being told

See even a healthy habit like this user mentioned can act as a sense of purpose and something to work toward compared to the things OP is using for happiness, as I said