HEY STUPID IDIOT NAZIS

If your skin is basically white you're white

If your skin is more than one shade of brown, yellow, black or red you are not white(But you should still be treated with respect)

If you are somewhere in the middle do whatever is in your best interest.

What is so hard to get racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf
hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674417311
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the first post is the best post, that's why.

Fuck off anti-white shill

>That image.

I think they're right,worthless trash has no greater or lesser worth then other worthless trash.

>Neitherlands

If you're white, black, blue, red, green, or any combination of these, do whatever is in your best interest.
fftgj

I literally couldn't see the face of the nigger in the thumbnail

Define "worth."

The man on the left is a real man, I applaud him because he has courage to stand up to you freaks. You monsters would probably ruin his life.

The MAN on the right also has my respect.

I am American, I moved here in anticipation of Trump becoming president. Yes he is that big of a threat.

One person wrote both those signs so whomever wrote the signs seems to think so too.

Not understanding basic biology

Probably the white guy

Guys, in the option section of the comment, type "sage" so that this trash won't show on the front page, ffs, the content nowdays is nothing more than shill threads.

I look at the classification of human species the same as dogs from the scientific definition.

>No such thing as race
>Evolution exists
Pick one, you fucking faggot

Average IQ of various racial groups:

Oriental Asian: 106
European: 103
Arab/Middle Eastern: 85/90
South Asian: 85-90
Hispanic: 85
Black American: 80
African: 65/70
Australian Aboriginal: 55

WORLD RANKING OF COUNTRIES BY THEIR IQ AVERAGE
iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

100 Facts about Whites and Blacks
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf

>Trump is a threat

To what? Did you remember to take your satchel of shekels, Chaim?

I did not make this thread with the intent of "shilling" but if that means less people see your hate speech so be it.

hmmm rlly makes u thnk

Well in capitalism what they're worth is exactly what they may output given their skillset and productivity. It is all about finding the appropriate person for the job... If these two people were in a high-skill civilisation such as mine combined with my factual bias that black people are not as educated in law, finance or programming as the white folk.

This has been debated too many times and you shills have brought nothing good to the table, so yes, you are shilling. Skin color does not equal race.

Then it needs to be debated more, too many people here have such antiquated beliefs.

That image is blurred do you mind reuploading it?

Do not make a thread if you're not going to debate your ideas. "Hate speech" is a silly concept.

Get the fuck out of here you cuck, WIJ ZIJN VOL

>a bunch of jumbled MS paint images that can easily be debunked by real scientists
Great job debating your side.

Here have a some real science

hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674417311

fixed

Kek.

Still a little blurred but I love this image, one of the reasons I did leave.

Their loss shall not be forgotten.

Science is not on your side.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

On average, blacks are not as smart as whites. Get over it.

On average blacks are systematically oppressed by whites, no wonder their IQs are lower. It's a racist measurement to begin with.

Get over it

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
Read it and fuck off.

>systematically oppressed
Kek, explain africa BC.

>Kek, explain africa BC.
Explain the British Isles, Scandinavia, Iberia and Germany etc BC. Whites got lucky

Why do all ex-Soviet counties have the same Tri-color as Russia, just with a different tiny fucking crest on it? It makes it really hard to tell you guys apart.

There is no point in debating you. No matter the proof we provide, we have no chance of changing your mind.
If blacks and whites were equally intelligent and hardworking, our world as we know it would make no sense.
If you really believe blacks have contributed to human developement as much as whites and asians, you're deluded. If you really believe "Whites got lucky", you're equally deluded.

Pan-slavic colors, we also had this flag before the russians had theirs.
What's to explain? The caucasian race was the best, no luck there. We got the harsh and cold places, the niggers got the hot. We got the places with bad soil and less minerals than they did. Guess who came on top.

>I am American

That explains the SJW-retarded bullshit.

Hello Holland.

You have had too many Heinees. Please go back to sleep.

I'm just waiting for the day, where that shit only yields you one outcome: The SS officer scratches his chin, thinks and says: "You know what, you're right. Arrest both!", two soldiers arrest them and they're gone forever.

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION IN PIC RELATED

YES

>implying whiteness has anything to do with skin colour

whiteness is a state of mind.

It's the ultimate blue pill, actually.

A valid point OP but signs should be reversed.

At least in US blacks have laws that give them advantage in hiring. More scholarships, less need for education/test scores since they are allowed into universities with much lower scores.

Almost impossible to fire because of fear of breaking above racists laws. Less likely to be arrested. Take BLM on camera assaults of whites in obvious hate crimes, no arrests.

Less likely to be shot while committing a violent crime. Less blacks are shot than whites for same number of crimes committed.

More likely to get public assistance and get more money for the assistance. Protected by SJW's given safe spaces, ect.

That white guy is really fucking ugly. Is that an average c*ck Dutch guy...posting in English?

The answer to the picture is no

Leftist cuck whites are the least worthful things in all of existance and history

I'd trade every leftist for a black person in a heartbeat

Netherlands are Canada tier shitposters, just don't.

Apologies for the cuck.