Jews can literally make money out of being sued

>jews can literally make money out of being sued

Is it time to admit that yes, there is a master race - the Semite race?

>the first post is literally the best post

Arabs are Semitic as well...

I'd say no.

Kill yourself jew

i dont get this meme

Khazars aren't semites.

why 1770?

Holy crap that kike woman is hideous

What's this chicks deal? This like a weekend at Bernies deal where she is dead and the prop her up? She look like shit.

What's going on in Libya?

They aren't exactly the master race.
They hold the highest positions in today's society because of their affinity towards money. That may change in the long run.

I dont know why but taboos turn me on. I would cum buckets if i could fuck a jewes.

its when we stole the land from the abbos m8

Every jew has high connections, I'm not surprised a little bit, give me a example where a famous/high position jew got sued and ended up in jail

jews are the master race. they just are a race of incile cucks with low sperm count. so they dont have the population to truly take control. they're always on edge until the next time goyum wakes up

>jews
>semites
oh goy

>jews are the master race

>tfw you get called a jew

>Semite
>Masterrace
topkek

Court trails are expensive so I would do the same thing if I was in a similar situation with a large internet following.

Jews arent semites, theyre a mongrel people, a mixture of Anatolian (natives who omce inhabited Turkey byefore the Turkic invasion), Persian, Italians people. They cluster with Italians, if anything, this proves that mediterranean people are the master race.

Is Hila starting to wither from the loss of shekels? She looks like shit.

Masochist or just being honest with yourself?

The talmud told us that years ago, you jusy didnt know.

>unemployed greeks are the master race

are those two ever intimate? how would that work?