I need tips to ask for hot photos from one of my best friends...

I need tips to ask for hot photos from one of my best friends, she always shows me photos when she tries new clothes and when I ask her back (to show me her ass she gives them to me) but I want more hot photos, some suggestions of how ask for it? or some indirect
Pic related

Op here, that's what I'm talking about

she thinks youre her gay friend

I want to smell those smelly feet

Op here, She knows perfectly well that I'm not gay. We were boyfriends at 13, over there I think, now we have 21 and 22

ask for nudes

/thread

so youve known each other this long and youre asking for advice, thats some autism

How? I cant only ask for nudes, she is my friend

Tell her you're making a meat cake and you need her to bring some bologna over ASAP.

Op here. No, it's that she was always a friend, I can not ask for a nude photo, she's going to get angry, she's not going to talk to me anymore, she's going to say no, I'm a pervert

and post it in Sup Forums

start by flirting with her

got anymore pics?

>>To really understand if that *insert Stacy apparel here* I'd really need to see what's underneath it.

>>What's up with that buttline? Are you wearing full back panties?

>>What's that design? What kind of bra do you have on??

>>Hey I'm a faggot and I've drawn nipples on you in MS paint, want to save me 15 minutes of trouble?

so whats the point of this thread?

Op here. Of course I'm going to post them here!!

Op here, yes, a lot

Op here, she has botfriend now, but he is a idiot, and always she angry with him

Cut the bs, she knows full well she's being a tease. Stop being a bitch and just ask her for nudes, she wants you to ask

perfect time to prove yourself

If she's sending you bikini pics she knows what shes doing, flirt you faggoo

suppose I do that, I say "hello, you pass me a nude photo?" do not be idiots, that will not work!

Op here. That was the first bikini photo he sent me, it was today. I understand what you think, I think the same, that's why I need help on how to ask

I'm not autistic asshole, just want photos of her nude

Op here. Her feet

fuck you satan

send pics of the messages

you asshole OP the other thread was trying for quad quads 4 quads in a row

this

fuck you OP you faggot

She does not have very good fashion sense

checked

Nice numbers, next time there's a bikini pic say

"and the back" and after she sends that say "and underneath" let her stew on it for a minute, DO NOT put question marks, these are not questions, DO NOT cave and doubletext "lol" or "omg my friend stole my phone" or anything queer like that, she will reply, not with a picture but with some unfunny Stacy quip about "omg you know I can't" or "lol user ur crazy"

>>Then the real flirting begins.

>he

bitch you stole our quads

Better view requested..

If you ever ask her for pictures of her feet you will ruin everything

OP here, she sent me a pussy pic. Roll trips, and I promise I'll deliver. OP is not a faggot.

ROLLLL

trips get

Op here. No. She only send me the photo of her feets because she boring, im not stupid

This is actually solid advice

/GET

roll

More pictures OP!

NOT OP.

close reroll

moree pls

roller boogy

Rawlin'

captcha: midi frosy

Check em.

Just post them, you fucking faggot.

Real op here. More of here.

NOT OP

>a person I've known for a decade is going to excommunicate me the instant I make a move

Lol autism. You are 22? Jesus

^^^^

op here, I love cocks and balls in my mouth all day long

There is nothing physically stopping you, just stop being a pussy and do it, the worst that happens is she doesn’t give you any pics anymore and you find someone else. It’s not that hard

Post em?

le trips of pussy

>ur welcome guys

>Stacy as a friend

>A tit shot

Weigh you options here OP, the choice is obvious.

nobody gives a fuck about cheap skank whore. Get rekt you cock sucking faggot. Why don't you two organize a twosome and both get fucked in ass by another man. Stop with these cuck bullshit already fuck off

seriously you fucking homo just post the pics

OPS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Op here. Solid advice
She has to change the number of the bikini, when I change it, I'll ask you to show me and that's when my hunting starts

Op here. Roll dubs, get an ass shot.

NOT OP

ask how many sharpies she can fit in her pussy

do this

checkem

WINWAR!!!!

Post dat ass

Op here i have to go to store keep rolling

either this adderall is taking me to a really weird place or you can't speak english

not op

Not op

Op here she said she wants to fuck

sharpies in pussy gogogo

I'm on adderall every day due to ADHD and his syntax is fucking weird.

Not op

Dubs

Not Op. I'm Op. Fucking people ruining my thread. Dammit.

NOT OP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trips

Roll.

Op here, check these dubs

Need to fap. Post it!

OP here. Check em

real op post more pictures

Nice!

Power of trips checking

REAL OP HERE. Thread dead. there are many faggots

Gotta water the plants.

NOT OP!!

Real op still here.

Real op here who wants her name?

OP here I will sell boob photos I stole

Nudes?

Real op what's the update on getting nudes?