So when I was younger I didn't want to do it again for like years at a time...

So when I was younger I didn't want to do it again for like years at a time, now I'm tempted to do it every few days or once a week. Is there really something bad about shrooming multiple times a week? Is it any worse than drinking multiple times a week?

If you're shrooming that often then you're not getting your worth from the experience user. Do a high dose once a month.

But it's fun and I get to feel my emotions when I do them.. Last time I did a quarter I cried a lot,but it made me realize how wrong I was before. I was terrible to my ex and I thought it was fine.

Sounds like your going down the road of serious mental illness. You’ve probably convincing yourself that it helping you figure things out. It’s not. It’s not metabolizing out of your system as fast now that you are older and the afterglow is playing around with your nerve endings while you are convinced your sober.
Enjoy inpatiency.

Man listen to that man he's right

micro dose 0.35-0.45 5 days a week with 2 days off. repeat.

stack with Lions Mane mushroom to enhance focus and memory so ur brain doesnt shit itself

what a bunch of bullshit haha

this

you are literally poisoning yourself

>poisoning yourself

From a drug with no known lethal dose.

This is why you don't get your advice from government propaganda and the internet/

it's literally a poisonous mushroom

>repeating nonsense to yourself with no proof at all

Whatever makes you sleep good at night

it creates that chemical to stop niggas from eatin it

it doesnt want to die

Do you go walking around telling people their coffee beans are poisons or because oranges have alcohol and d-limonene on them that they are creating poisons to "stop niggas from eating it"?

[b]Do you want to be a productive person? Or rather stay in loly land?[/b]

This guy is a complete tool, this drug has 0 effect on your productivity.

Well i fucked that up.

dont fucking take psyches weekly wtf is that really a question you have to ask? theres nothing wrong with tripping in moderation but if you have really started to think that you need to trip multiple times a week to, "feel your emotions", then you need to get a fucking grip man. seriously, you're going down an unhealthy path.

psyches are fine, but they will fuck you up mentally if you abuse them. no they probably wont give you schizophrenia, but trust me... its not good for your head. op dont be a fucking retard and stick to them at the very most once a month.

Go and do something on a drug, like mushrooms. Tell /b how it went.

Fuck everyone, it wont kill you any faster than the shit people pay for from fast food.

LOL I'm more stable than ever though. I generally do them about once a week. Ya this seems like the best response to me.. I rarely drink and I quit coffee. I never smoke anything.
I am productive you little cunt. Guaranteed I have more money, friends, and I'm in better shape than you.
I do them on my rare days off.
Last time and next time it will again be after I've finished lifting at the gym following long day's work.
You wish you could accomplish that much.

Of course when you're smashed on them you aren't doing your usual activities, but nobody does these regularly. you can't get seriously high on them more than once a week.

dumb argument. obviously knows nothing about the nature of the drug.

who is in rehab for mushrooms? no one.

lol you sound like a butthurt faggot. stfu, why are you arguing for op doing shrooms multiple times a week? are you one of those enlightened cucks?

Didn't Expect that kind of reply.

Fuck it, try meth. Kidding.

I don't need to. I like to. I don't drink or do anything else though. Drinking is just boring and feels less healthy.
I had sex on a first date last Saturday. I couldn't cum after over an hour of hard fucking. She loved it until she couldn't get me to finish. I was hard all night. Now she wants to date me and all I could think about was my ex.
Thanks bro

LMAO thats the best response?

you are justifying regularly eating poisons

u woke af fam

i aint butthurt you're the one crying player cause you got 0 facts besides other shit people told you.

do them multiple times a week? i'd do it, cause i would hardly feel anything at all.

dumb little kid. gtfo.

Op here
Nah I don't do drugs bro. I'm pretty health conscious and get my BP and bloodwork checked regularly.

And you probably drink on a weekly basis when you're already obese.

L0L ok need to, want to, doesnt matter. go ahead and take shrooms as much as you want bro. its a good idea.

these are little kids who haven't stepped outside, believing urban legends and stupid shit, and ate one 1/8 and freaked out. i wouldn't ask most people here for advice about shrooms.

im sorry you have to depend on a substance to be happy.

this is what you sound like

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

1/4 of americans do with antidepressants so who cares. at least he's eating a fucking mushroom

ya bro bunch of pussies.

I ate 5 fucking grams, 4 tabs of molly, and drank all night fam it was so lit

poison is something that causes illness or death. so ya sure its "literally" poisonous. so is alcohol. what the fuck is your point?

He should eat more shrooms maybe it would make him cooler xDDD

>takes 4 tabs of molly at once

>worried about fucking mushrooms

Kids these days...

Shrooms are healthy, you build a tolerance to them quite fast so they are hard to abuse unless you have absolute shit loads of them.

this isn't true at all. i used to smoke a lot of weed when i was a teen and i'd get very high for hours but now as an adult i smoke weed and don't get very high and it doesn't last that long. im also smoking better quality weed

First of all im proud of you for looking up the definition of poison. :')

2nd
Op is a cunt who thinks he understands shit that he doesn't. Its gonna be his autistic shroom bullshit thats gonna get someone hurt.

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life who spends every second of his day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You sir are a twit and also a twat. What a horrible mange ridden dog minge you are.

micro aggression

Alcohol is actually a toxic substance because if you take between 4 - 10 x it's known intoxication rate it will kill 50% of people, but there is no known toxic dose with shrooms, it's a non-toxic substance, so there is no poison factor at all.

LOL depend on a substance. I do it when I don't have to work. It's fun.
Relative to most of you guys, I am that much cooler. I'd never fuck a bleach blonde girl though.
Thanks bro. My friend and I are going to have so much fun!

>Nigga's eatin it
That is one of the main ways it propigates and spreads. The spores of the psilocybe mushroom can travel through your digestive tract, if you piss in a favorable environment a new patch will grow there.

Op here
Nobody is going to get hurt,relax. We're just going to run around, listen to music, throw an led disk, and maybe do some fireworks.
You haven't had many experiences have you?
Don't be so afraid of the world.

Fuck off shill

Op here

Going to bed. Goodnight guys. Thanks for the advice.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE