Be italian

>be italian
>get invaded by boats of niggers running from war
>they get stuck in overcomplicated burocracy
>they can't work even as illegals and they spend all day in hotels playing football and boardgames
Or
>they all become drug dealera
>half of public transportations smell like shit
>all of the major trainstations are permanently occupied by a Shishkebab army

Also,
>get fucked for being the closest country to Nigger continent
>Countries like Poland and Austria refuse to accept their share of immigrants
fuck you Poland

You need to stop the boats, Luigi.

noone wants to shoot on the boats because of "muh humanity" but it's actually an excuse, mafia controls human traficking and manages boats, too much profit to stop

NIGtalians sмh

>mafia
Why do you tolerate these assholes so much? I'll never get it.

>their share
Is this the true white man's burden? jesus christ

Why would Africans shoot on boats transporting hundreds of fellow Africans every day? They are just going to peninsular Africa.

proof because I'm pretty sure that isn't the case.
We have a actual proof of the mafia dumping toxic waste in other nations or on farmland in many parts of Italy.

>"accept their share"
As sovereign nations, they have the right to open their borders to who they choose.

Pull yourself together Italy and stop thinking the EU is going to do anything but take advantage of you.

every immigrant pays up to 10000 € to get on those shitty boats, since most of them are poor as fuck they get enslaved as drug dealers if male, while female become prostitutes.
Everything in Italy has Mafia behind it

>while females become prostitutes
OPEN THE GATES

They arw far more powerful than the government, they can afford to bribe everyone
At least we're not getting any bombs

>pizzexit when

never you shitalian
pizza is Greek

Is this a new meme or what

>currently on train to work
>travel assistant checks tickets
>have to see these poor men and women fight everyday with noggs with no ticket

I noticed that shitalian subhumans actually think that pizza is shitalian and not Greek.

>they get stuck in overcomplicated burocracy
>they can't work even as illegals and they spend all day in hotels playing football and boardgames

This is something that I will never get about euros. I can get that it is moraly questionable to put them into work right away, but can you just assign clear tasks of maintenance in the camp?

I mean, it could even be therapeutic.

They aren't part of the welfare system, and if they get injured while working their tutors have to pay for them

>I am Greek
Are you here 24/7 or what? Do you get autismbucks in Germany at least?

shitalians are degenerate mongrel subhumans

They're EVERYWHERE in the continent not only here, man. Some recent EU surveys found that at least 3% of the whole EU GDP is connected to a mafia activity to some degree. There are mafia families even in Aberdeen or Lancaster ...

Ma risponderai a lui?