The cheap wall built by turks is better than the US

the cheap wall built by turks is better than the US

its only about 10 feet high and maybe 1/10th of the length of the US border but ok sure

The fact that no Mexicans were able to cross the Turkish border proves its effectiveness.

ten feet is not far off from the planned wall

can't wait to see it covered in dunes

atleast were not sand niggers tho

Yeah only about a 20ft difference good call

I wonder how dumbass liberals feel about their precious sandpeople doing the exact same shit that Trump wants to do.

yeah but mexicans want to cross more. mexicans get to move to the US if they cross, syrians are just going from one sandblasted shithole to another

no, you're just niggers.

so how long before Putin complains that countries are stealing glorious soviet tech and demands royalties?

he has new technology

We r keeping the sand niggas and retarded muslims out

how many mexicans actually cross the border illegaly? I bet most come to the US like tourists and just never leave

>this wall that doesnt yet exist is better than this other wall that doesnt yet exist
Okay, champ. Whatever you say.

I know a shitload of Danes that did that in my area

Is not specifically Mexicans, it is the guys that come from south America and that enter Mexico to go to USA.

They are like double immigrants or some shit.

Spicy

does mexico have a wall with guatemala?

I don't know, but I don't think so.

Also, checked.

I don't really get why Americans see Mexicans as a problem, I get the deytukerjoebs part but other than that they look like they could be bleached pretty easy plus if you weren't taking that many of them in they'd probably be replaced by sand niggers or actual nigger

the wall stops the drugs that keep getting smuggled in over shit fencing

Its not that they're mexican, its because they're illegal. Illegals get kicked out of any civilized country in the world. You cant cut in line. Its rude. You go through the procedure to become a citizen like everybody else.

So much crane work. Holy fuck boys

no not every civilized country. germany even invites millions of illegals and criminals and does not even deport them if they commit serious crimes. guess that's the hypermoral helper sydrome that left wing hippies and 68ers always had...

Ah fair enough
Yea that makes sense, I'd imagine even the Mexicans who are in the country 100% legally get pissed off with the illegals

how exactly is a wall going to stop drug traffic? can't people just throw their stuff over it? :D

Germany Sweden and France just need to die at this stage

after the wall when the cartels lose power both countries will be better

>I don't see why letting millions of people break the law is a bad idea

>I don't really feel like checking responses to see if a conclusion was reached

The problem isn't that they're Mexican. The problem is that they're immigrating illegally.

More Mexicans are heading back to Mexico than into America

Can confirm. I've spoken to legal Mexicans and they absolutely despise illegals.

That's because it has razor wire on top, libs would cry and scream if we proposed razor wire on the boarder wall

Follow you're own example, we built a wall to keep shit like you out

it's called >>Sup Forums

>cartels
>lose power
We're just going to give them a shitload of guns again and none of that will matter.

there will be a wall in the way of their drug routes

why would anyone be up on top of a 30ft wall that is an international border. that's where the metal barbs are

My favorite part of that pic is the people hoping over from Mexico off scree

they sneak by off screen because they can't climb a real wall

You mean the one that's not built?

Why would they climb it?
they can walk around it

pretty shitty wall if you can walk around it

The US wall wont be built

if they start they won't finish

if they star you will pay for it

not mexico

American tax dollars

Also have fun losing your net neutrality next month America! hope you enjoy pay to win internet and your private info sold by ISPs

this is the future you chose lol

net neutrality lets netflicks and youtube use all the high-speed bandwidth they want and not pay any extra for it.
ending the government imposed price regulation "net neutrality" these huge bandwidth companies will have to pay.
it's like paying a water bill instead of government mandated free tap water

ladder technology will always outpace wall technology

God Americans are so retarded. I'm looking forward to them walling themselves off and pricing the internet out of the hands of their idiot proles so the rest of us won't have to deal with their ignorance anymore.

there are retards all over this burgerland who pay for "data" monthly plans so they can get internet on their phone. I'm not paying for internet on a phone that's some stupid bullshit. only the retarded burgers will be forced off the internet and it will be for the best