Alright fuckwads

Alright fuckwads
Tough thread
Show me your toughest mother fuckers

Op here, I'll start

this made me respect him even more

gotta a thing for tom-boys. we can bump heads and still be chill. No homo.

I hear ya

Beautiful, perfect, unbreakable.
Come at me niggers.

Deus Vult!

Thibbledorf Pwent
Leader of the gutbuster brigade

You all need to sit the fuck down, I'm trained way more than any of you, while you were studying the bible like a mindless sheep I was taking higher learning courses in the art of the blade,
While you were at church worshipping your fake magic man in the sky I was training in atheist sword skill, Richard Dawkins is my god and enlightener with him by my side I can't fail, I am a freethinker and intellectually superior to all of you filthy thirsts, my Katana has been unsheeth it must taste the blood of christians

Uuhh, op here, not a Christian, calm the fuck down

why fight it when you don't have to? whoever or whenever or the creator found yourself to be is that. why worries about it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the God squad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hell, and I have over 300 confirmed smites. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top exorcisr in the entire god squad. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Angels across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Angels Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I wish a nigga would

Your angry jesus pasta is no match for live action popeye

You call that facial hair you turn-the-other-cheek mother fucker? I'll turn-the-other-bodycheck right into the boards, asshole. It takes you 3 days to rise...I only need 5 minutes in the penalty box, bitch. You turn water into wine? I'll hit you so fucking hard I'll turn ice into your whine. Here, grab a pair of hockey gloves, it'll keep your hands from whistling while you skate.

Hell, I didn't even need to post my picture until now.

>mfw I just got btfo

Le resistance lives on

Op here, just curious
What do you got
Beard-wise

You're new here, huh?

No, I just wanted a reason to post that pic

How the fuck can a dog be that shredded?

Fighting dogs are often given anabolic steroids. I'm not 100% sure if that's true for the dog in the picture, but that might be the case.

Mhmm

omae wa, shinde iru
NANI!

audibly keked at this.

Suuuuureeeeee

Me and squad will fucking destroy you fuccboi

The Shrike.

Yup

Baddest mofo in Bedrock

Why.. the fuck...did it rotate

i once ate a bowl of nails.
without any milk.

'i'm so serious...' whatever. On the real: I don't give a shit what others think bout me. Do I respect the person? No., Do I give a damn of what he/she thinks? Fuck no. Muh thick skin. Love tom-boy, fuck you if you hate me.

Only once?