I have to write a class forum post about Sup Forums and hactivism. I'll write whatever you say

I have to write a class forum post about Sup Forums and hactivism. I'll write whatever you say.

I've planted a bomb in the school.

this is not a joke. if you are reading this, get out now. its set to go off 30 minutes from when I post this.

you'll all regret not taking me seriously now.

top kek

write that your teacher is an idiot and hacktivism is a made up terminology by retarded and out of touch liberals

niggers.

Ur a fagget

>hacktivism

Check, check it out Kwanzabot, in the NeptizzIe-hizzIe. With my inhuman beat box busy building missiles. They're guided by these cute dancing fairy figures, careful, little elf, that's proximity-triggered. I'm fighting back for Kwanza so the children won't miss it. I'm confused about its meaning but I know it when they dis it. So, Santa? CeeZee? Let's slay them pimps Come on, pimp my sleigh.

you're a blessing, kwanzabot.

I realize that I have been given the task to present posts from the hacker known as Sup Forums, but the following is my unfiltered opinion:

The nigger is an inhuman creature, better described as a parasite to the United States' social programs. They have lower IQs, are more prone to violence, are easily disturbed, and are generally unappealing to look at. I wholeheartedly agree that if we were to purge the West of the nigger, and the social troglodytes known as the SJW, that the white race would be able to once again thrive and serve as a shining beacon to the rest of the civilized world.

fpbp

>have to write about "hacktivism" and Sup Forums
call your teacher a fat disgusting autist for knowing about the fourth channel

Ucunt

Sup Forums is, at its core, a monument to irreverence.

The very core of Sup Forums and "anonymous" culture is the tearing down of any pedestal that exists and exposing all of the faults and flaws of anyone who attempts to put themselves higher and above others particularly on a moral standing.

This is often done by exposing behaviors that show the subject to be a hypocrite, or poking holes in their logic, but the most frequent response to any authority or posturing of superiority is to act with complete and utter mockery of the subject and a complete disregard for any standing they might have.

This can easily be seen with how they react when asked to photoshop a picture of a powerful person vs a picture of a homeless person.

Sup Forums, the very same website that generated thousands of birthday cards for a WWII Veteran whos friends had all died is the very same website that releases nude photographs of celebrities to shame them after they show a little bit too much pride.

The targets of Sup Forums tend to be religious organizations, governments, powerful or rich individuals, or internet celebrities.

They seem to revel in the tearing down of others because a core tenet of their philosophy is that everyone in order to be truly understood must be on a level playing field, hence the propensity for posting as "anonymous"

When one becomes "anonymous" it does not matter if they are tall, short, fat, fit, rich, poor, unknown, or celebrity. Their posts are all the same, their presence is equally received only to be judged by the content they produce.

That. Is the core essence of Anonymous

Also ur a fagget

whatever you post, make sure that dubs chooses your picture.
>rolling

Hey "teacher", I'm sure that you're a jolly good firm believing Leftist who is most likely a woman, overweight, drinks $6 Starbucks coffee, frequents BuzzFeed, takes the major news media seriously, and so forth but just stop wasting your student's time on us.

Honestly, 99% of us are just social recluses that want to wank it to anime and meme.

Do this. Then also submit a picture of your genitals and a buttload of cat pictures.

Dubs for truth
dubs for peace
OP is always a faggot

do this, just as it is. it's fucking beautiful.

OP is a faggot

fukkin this
Sup Forums is the person who takes a shit on someone's lawn because they claim their lawn is the gold standard for how things should be run. By and large if someone is chill or minds their own business they very rarely get mobbed or pranked.

Make sure to include the "ur a fagget"

>Sup Forums, the very same website that generated thousands of birthday cards for a WWII Veteran whos friends had all died is the very same website that releases nude photographs of celebrities to shame them after they show a little bit too much pride.
God damn man I almost forgot about William Lashua

rolling for photo

The feels...

Rollin

of course! why would anyone do it any differently?

It was meant to be..

Screenshot this and use it in your report

your ouija number backs it up

the dubs don't lie

the dubs are strong with this one.

just e-mail your professor goatse as a picture attachment and get an A for