Who would you bet on to win a fight between these two based on the pics?

Who would you bet on to win a fight between these two based on the pics?

Top: 5'9" 170lbs
Bottom: 6'0" 175lbs

Whoever’s more of an shitty, savage asshole. Unless the size and training difference is enormous, a real street fight goes to whoever’s been in more street fights.

They're both pretty puny and gay. It'll devolve into hair pulling so the one in the top pic will lose.

Does anyone really win a slap-fest? Maybe one of them will get a decent push in and the other will fall over, then he can say he won. I'm not seeing any actual punches being thrown.

I dunno. Short hair guy is always talking like a badass and claims to fight but never seen him fight.

He probably slaps his sister, not much else unless he regularly goes round hitting other homosexuals.

didn't you post this a year or two ago dude?

White trash vs dude bro obviously dude bro so bottom wins

i would agree, but maybe not enormous

Probably right. He posted this pic after fighting the guy on the right. Looks like he lost this one lol

Fuck you retards are edgy. "hurrrduuurr, i bet you guys wouldnt even fight."

You can't tell who would win a fight by just two pictures alone. Size of your arm doesn't mean shit.

A skinny ass boxer can beat the fuck out of a guy who's been bodybuilding for years.

You guys watch too many movies.

neither, both are white trash losers

This

90% of those talking shit would piss their pants if confronted by metal head or dudebro

Bottom
Top looks like a fag and you could just grab his hair and bash his face in

Gay

Whomever pulls out their gun first and kills the mother fucker.

Me so horny

It's upsetting to know that this is either copypasta or the same fag posting "beat up fetish" for the last year.

At least I saw one other reply that recognized this reposted gayness out of the sea of newfags taking the bait.

Beat up fetish?

No they genuinely look like sissy gays.