I’m convinced President Chump is a comic book super villian. Rich as fuck, hot foreign wife, half crazy, half genius...

I’m convinced President Chump is a comic book super villian. Rich as fuck, hot foreign wife, half crazy, half genius, silver tongue...I can go on and on....

I think the Mexican wall is part of his evil genius plan to take over the country. He knows it won’t keep those sneaky little Mexicans out, but it will keep a fuck ton of panicking people in.

In cohutes with forgein entities with questionable morals.

Has gold encrusted mansion.

Is a master of shifting attention from his shady ways, to bullshit that doesn’t matter.

once you've seen enough paid anti-populist posting it all looks as florid as this one

Says weird and crazy shit that doesn’t make sense, but at the same time does make, depending on perspective.

I’m not sure what that means, but ok broski.

It's okay, white to him? I think that's what it says

wut

Worked with the previously mentioned forgein entities to bait the Dems into paying the forgeiners to interere with the election, but like Jessie’s race wars race against Johnny Tran in The Fast and The Furious...too soon Junior.

When do we get to see the genius half?

hes more like batman tbh
not the hero we deserve, but the one we need

>half genius

Think about it, if for some reason everyone wanted to get the fuck out of the country, like bombs maybe or some kind of viral outbreak...where the fuck is anyone going if there’s a big wall between us and the rest of the fucking world.

user plz

His bullshit is working on the public isn’t it?

I’m just spit ballin here...but hey you never know right.

>His bullshit is working on the public isn’t it?
Only on other "geniuses".

It’s been enough, that’s all that really matters.

I guess you're right. you never do know. but always remember we have checks and balances here and the Mexican border is hardly the only gateway to the rest of the world lol

No. Chump is the idiot the real comic book supervillains are manipulating who thinks he is in charge.

What’s the other one? You can only go North or South to get out of the US, there’s nothing North but cold and a country that would willingly hand over power if they thought it would be impolite to say no.

Just because there's one blind man leading millions of other blind people, doesn't mean the blind leader can now see. That's all I'm saying. Yes, he can fool morons into thinking he's a genius.. but that doesn't make him one. Not even half of one.

Well everyone has a boss...even Super Villians.

Only because the public is stupid as he is, if not more so.

Think about it dude, it appears as though he just keeps getting lucky when it comes to being exposed, but what if it’s not luck. It really doesn’t take that much of a genius to know how the masses react to things, but it does take a genius to set up the Dems to pay Russia to sway the election, but all they did was fuck around in the primaries and that didn’t matter, then they jump back over to team Chump for the election that mattered.

What if the stupid is all an act? A genius fucking act.

Elon Musk is a super villain. Trump is the bumbling asshat that gets crushed by the villain's death ray.

Nawwwww Elon Musk is the real life Tony Stark.