Anyone save those comic panels where Red Skull is not so subtly redpilling Americans...

Anyone save those comic panels where Red Skull is not so subtly redpilling Americans? I forgot to save them last time they were up.

Also general comic shilling thread

Hail Hydra

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being male
>reading big 2
BUT ITS 2016!!!

Here's the ones i got, mate.

All i got.

Hail Hydra

I can't tell if Marvel is being absolutely based, or absolutely insidious here. I cannot find one thing wrong with this diatribe

First time I see this one. Are they just covering their asses for the right-wing rising by this point? It's like they want us to like Red Skull.

(Frankly I always did)

>BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU

What compelling logic from the supposed hero.

They then immediately have them become suicide bombers on the next page

Of course.

kek

zozzle

There was another one featuring a black Captain America where Cap blatently disregards that both he and his enemies are vigilantes, citing that he'd just have to accept it.

So now captain America is the villain and red skull is the hero?

It's more he is berating the "villian" for being a vigilante and the guy calls him out on it, then he is like It's ok when I do it.

That's the problem I have with new Cap and most of the recent marvel capeshit. At least in the 60s we had a clear enemy to combat and America as a whole had values to stand up and fight for that countered the enemy.

Now, it seems like all they do is prop up a contemporary evil strawman that's inevitably knocked down because 'Hurr durr I believe in America' and call that conflict resolution. I don't believe at this point Captain could even tell you what he's fighting for other than "The American Way" which is such an ambiguous term, it could literally stand for anything.

I lost on that last panel

>the onomatopoeia

I got this one saved

I can't find this issue, which one is it? It looks like a good read!

oh my god

I'm just gonna point out that Red Skull has Xaviers powers right now. It's not like Cap is being mind controlled or anything.

>muh merica
gee I wonder who he could be talking about when he says bankers though

That's the joke friend.

Achhh i allmost wrote an fanfic on avengers where Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing is in the team and confronta captain America with all that patriotism thing.
Too good to be written...
>like you i was a patriot, willing to die for my country, for better future...

>bisexualtrishwalker

Oh shit is Red Skull actually the good guy at this point? If so I'd totally check the series out.

Also thanks Americanon for the comic dump. You're fantastic.

imagine The Comedian talking to cap
he'd call him a retard

>Frankly I always did

Of course you did. Red Skull is Otto Skorzeny in comic book form.

This autism is nothing, we're not even close to CWC autism levels.

I thought the Comedian is a grim parody on cap and his patriotism.
Rip Van thou is an actual nazi and they share a lot in their backstories.

What I don't get is why the writers are all such cucks when the CEO donated a million to trump................ The fuck?

So I looked Skorzeny up and am very ashamed to not have heard of him until now. Thank you for that, I mean it.

Lads we finally reserch the point, when bluepill is so blue that it changed itself in a cryptored. Rejoice the moment, when libshits are so deusional that they redpilling pepole for us.

What year is that from?

>implying it will not end with some corny shit with niggers, hugging refugees and utterly retarded final battle where cap tells everyone how wrong he was

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

>that spiderman

"that'll show those orphans not to mess with me!"

>implying he won't turn into a "she" and claim it was the hormones causing him to work for Hydra

I'm glad all the capeshit faggots are finally realizing that comics follow the same plot development as WWE wrestling.

>I can't wait for John Cena to turn into a heel

I'm not sure how to feel about it. They make Red Skull drop some massive truth but we all know that Red Skull is the bad guy so I'm not sure what their intentions are here.

Knowing that Marvel is owned by Disney and that Disney tends to have a liberal agenda makes me think that it was designed to show right wing nationalists as evil.

We're in the midst of a fall from grace in this country. You could compare the current state of our society to the end of the Roman republic. Marriage isn't seen as favorable as it was, we have a limitless stream of media to distract us, the city dwellers need only exert the smallest amount of effort in their day to day in order to survive and the attention span of the youth has dropped less than that of a goldfish. While we haven't overextended our borders, we have let our borders inside. We tell our people to be accepting and tolerant of other cultures and ethnicities, too afraid to step on the toes of migrants who fall out of line.
We've even forgotten the Roman rule of thumb for people we brought over from Africa.
>when in Rome do as the Romans do
Now it's:
>when in the ghetto, do as niggers do
>when near a mosque apologize as Canadians do
>when in church leave as the atheist do

Fresh OC.

Save and share.

Should say
>for the glory of Trump/America
At the end DESU

>checked
>dammit, I lost

This has meme potential. Are the memegicians looking?

>not using posterise or cartoon filters on Trump's face

Come on mate apply yourself

OK, FTFY

No way. The man is beautiful. I wouldn't want to change a thing.

I was originally going to make it say "anime". But I put "the game" there for oldfags. You lost again.

WE

>Red Skull is Otto Skorzeny in comic book form.
Lmao really?

>spik

Ayy lmao

So few of us remain... but the old memes will not die untill all of us are gone

kek Captain America is a fucking moron

BAM - changed my mind.

[spoiler]Thats not the only "racist effect" in that comic[/spoiler]

your gonna want to manually clean up those extra black blotches now my man then things will start looking pro

WUZ

Nice famalam, could use some coloring in though.

Poisoning the well satan.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

I know but as a spic I found this one funnier and other anons have already pointed the other ones.

I hope Redpill Red Skull becomes a genuine Sup Forums meme pretty soon.

I think simple outlines like so might work better. And then just a light filter on his face if you want to go that route.

over 9000 milliseconds in MS paint.

This is undoubtedly their intention. Hopefully people see through it. Villains these days have become much more interesting than the forced diversity crap they call heroes.

Dub soul brothers.

Very good.

>Current shit storm is due to capitalism
Wew lads

>reading comics
>jewish inventions, jewish writers, jewish ideas

Wew lad

Why is Spider-Man on there twice?

this

and who's the red batman?

We can make him a thing, or at least sew the seeds for it.

I see what they are doing, taking one of the most evil villians in Marvel Comics and giving him a republican perception, but I think marvel fails to realize SJWs and kids who don't give a shit about politics are the ones reading. I have come to the conclusion that the heroes I grew up with are gone but maybe this is a good thing because these are fictional characters and we should look up to real people.

Change the Swastika to a T

HH

>Go through Twitter to see the outrage
>Most likely movie fans, Geek GURRLLLS, and retards who lack such self worth they derive whatever little they have in the form of a comic character that comes from a billion dollar company

Dont they realize that this is just another cheap twist that comics especially the big 2 are know for?

These are the same people who stand on their moral high ground when they shit on people who dont except the forced progressivism that comics is going through now.

5 bucks says Cap returns to being Cap or is a double double agent or some other asspull in a few issues.

Kek, a world will open for you. The entire archetypal German accented nemesis with a facial scar is based on him. He was one of the most legendary Germans of all times.

lost it at daredevil

No need to immediately associate it with Trump. Though if meant 'T' to stand for 'Truth' I could understand, but I don't see anything wrong with the swastika being there.

Fuck yes

Just when I thought I was out of the game.

Jesus Christ you're a idiot, it's pushed to satire to vilify it you dipshit

Does satire always have the intended effect?

oh theyve hit that point

What the fuck? Was that really in the movie?

What do you think? Of course it wasn't, that would've painted the "villains" as ambiguous, and potentially having a point to their actions.

No.

so who wrote it

Somebody who obviously had a hardon for the humans and not the blue cat people.

Someone who clearly loves the movie more than James Cameron

Now that one hits dead-on.

top kek