Anons, how do you become a neet in the US? I'm really scared and stressed out that I'm going to lose my job...

Anons, how do you become a neet in the US? I'm really scared and stressed out that I'm going to lose my job. The only one I've had before was a job at walmart and I got fired from that. I think I have some form of Aspergers or something. I've always been different and I've struggled with anxiety and depression ever since I was 10. I also have a genetic disease called Huntingtons disease but that really shouldn't affect me until I'm older. This isn't a path that I want to take but I keep making stupid mistakes and I feel my time is running short. Can you please help me?

At least someone empathizes. Thanks user.

Just don't do anything. It's not exactly rocket science to figure out.

but. How do I apply for stuff? Also how do i ensure I make enough money to live? Do I need an official diagnosis of Aspergers or something?

adversity is the best teacher

That might help. I don't know exactly how you would go about doing it but I'm guessing it involves meeting up with a psychiatrist. Maybe just try getting on welfare as that might be easier? What is your current living situation?

My Grandma used to use a building for her thrift store. I live there now with some roommates. She is very kind and lets us live there for cheap.

Why not just go live with your grandma?

She wouldn't want that. She is 82 and just wants to spend her final years with her husband. My step grandpa. They've more than earned it I don't want to burden them.

>be wealthy from birth
>be neet

If you really wanna be a neet you're gonna have to push some boundaries. Try making them an offer to let you live with them and you can help them out with some chores or something.

Look anons my grandparents have already helped me enough. I'm talking about the government here. How do I get welfare and stuff?

Just apply for it. As long as you can prove you're not making enough money to be able to sustain yourself you should get something.

I work part time. And if I lose my job..... well yeah I won't be making any money.

Just wait until you're fired then apply for welfare. If you don't wanna wait then just quit and apply now.

Well I hope I don't get fired, but I appreciate the info. I didn't know that you could just apply for welfare. I thought you had to have something legitimately wrong with you (which I do but) to apply. Thanks user.

Welfare is for everyone I think. If there is something wrong with you then what you're looking for is disability benefits.

I could apply for both I guess. i don't know if having Aspergers is enough but if I lose both the jobs I ever got that should show that something is wrong. I bet a doctor would agree I've got enough shit that I'm sure I could convince him/her

Oh man, don't you know niggers are not allowed on this site?

The doctor will probably try to give you medication. It could take a while before you can get a disability claim.

Shut up and go back to your gay trap threads.

Honestly if it made me a functional human that would be the best outcome.

It won't. It's just a temporary solution to a permanent problem. Also you will have to keep paying for and taking the pills for the rest of your life.

fuck

Try living with your parents?

I moved out a few months ago. My dad's Huntingtons has made him an unbearable retard. I despise him he was a piece of shit and the disease made him worse. Also anons my family would never let me just live with them and not got to school or work. It isn't happening. I have to get enough benefits to live on my own. Or have roommates.

There's a difference between a NEET and a welfare queen... NEET's live in their parents basements ect...

Oh. I misunderstood my bad. I guess I want to be a welfare cuck then. That said I'm exhausted im going to bed. thanks for all of the info anons.

Not sure how welfare works in murica but if you're looking for jobs and shit and put yourself as applicant or somepoop dont you get money from that?

mcdonalds?
military?
take care of the elderly or disabled?
garbage truck man?
youtube?