I member a few years ago ther wuz dis thred wher peeps made amazon gift card coopons...

i member a few years ago ther wuz dis thred wher peeps made amazon gift card coopons. i wantz dat thred agin cuz i a poor fag. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

verexif.com/en/index.php?error=1
youtu.be/AHqGV5WjS4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>filename
>LOGo

coupon threads were the best but i heard the user who made most of them got arrested :(

loco logo

ermahgerd
reely?
dat sux. and my dreems died

Why do you keep spamming that everywhere?

Filename contained log, and log was summoned

Most places caught on quick, these fake coupons aren't even worth the paper and ink you'd waste.

So you use Ctrl F to compensate for being a no girlfriend having lonely fag?

Shit, I just use the time to learn about computers

Proof?

it worked for me.

I'm on Ubuntu MATE

To download and install linux takes basic computer know how

Only using this to learn how to secure the distro for a cousin scared of hackers, other wise I would be using a harder to use distro

I also removed the exif from this screen shot
verexif.com/en/index.php?error=1

I'm learning to Hack computers and program to be a better troll

youtu.be/AHqGV5WjS4w

You could do the same with you're time instead of posting the over used meme

That's too bad. That user was providing a great community service.

yeah, the dude probably saved me like $30 years ago which back then i was underage/no job so it was a lot for me

found it...or at least one instance of someone being arrested for posting coupons on Sup Forums.
ht tps://ww w.pcworld.c om/article/227709/article.html

Why?

he was creating a way for people to commit fraud/steal

Shit

I wanted to do the same
Fuck that idea

just don't get caught/brag about it? if you get caught with fake coupons then say you didn't know and saw them online lol

I'm bluntly honest
It's a part of my personallity

Kind of ironic
but the honest people I've met have been military and government intelligence guys.

I guess being constantly forced to lie does that too you.

Its not hard to make fake coupons but it is fraud and its pretty fucking illegal as ridiculous as it is. Would mot recommend. I work for Fred Meyer and like every store there are cameras recording every single transaction. You're likely to be caught. Plus, your fake coupons are going to be really obvious. Free amazon gift card? Yeah right. No manufacturer makes coupons for gift cards.

iirc some do if theres a promotion going on but then everyone knows its going on/its legitimate and cannot be faked

In the entire 6 years Ive worked as a cashier here, there has never once been a legit coupon for gift cards. The fakes scan, and the machine rejects them because gift cards cant be discounted. I promise you, there is never a situation where a cashier will accept your fake gift card coupon.