KEKISTAN

KEKISTAN

11-30-17

Today gentlemen, is the start of a new era. To prove to those who's approval we don't care about, that we are more than just an online entity, more than just an opinion, that we are representatives of a physical land-form with citizens whom take pride within their residence. A place to prove that we have the ability and stability to not only start a country with our principles and philosophies, but EXCEL with those principles and philosophies.

What would this country look like? Why would you even bother with this idea and how is it any different than your country? You're country already has free speech, freedom, and maybe guns! I am afraid to be the bearer of bad news, but your freedom of speech is merely an illusion.

The fact that any kind of speech can be qualified as hate speech is an infringement upon our rights. It is a 'god' given right to be able to express your opinion in what ever fashion on any public grounds on any media with out the use of physical violence, as long as the other party has the ability to leave and be in peace.

You're freedom is also an illusion, considering that we must pay taxes, the reason the united states started its fight for independence was over taxation. Yet here we are, 200 years later, being taxed on everything, having to pay permits for everything and having to pay either time in jail or you're hard earned money over failing to purchase a permit or pay taxes.

CONT.

Look at our former state of California.
This is every Jews dream.
Our politicians want the entire world to look like California.
Can you imagine a world with no guns? a world with cities that have more immigrants than Americans? a world that uses physical violence when one disagrees?
Well, now you don't need to imagine. Look a little bit to the East and you will find Europe. You know and i know that Sweden used to not have the highest rape rates in all of Europe, until those fucking immigrants came along, and since the Jews took our guns, who's going to smoke the fag who raped your 13 year old daughter? the police? Nope, even if they were there to begin with, they couldn't pull out a gun. Otherwise they would be a racist.

So, the rapist gets arrested. You sit there hoping this bastard gets executed. You wait weeks and weeks, you have your daughter come to you, broken, going to therapy. She can't even go to school.

Then the day comes, the final ruling.

Muhammad Sha-li. You will be sentenced to 5 years in prison.

5 YEARS!?!

NO EXECUTION, oh yeah, they are making that illegal. Whups.

You go and protest because you as a father are angry, but you get punched in the face for being a Nazi. You get arrested for assault.
You get 3 months in jail. You can't be there for your daughter. She is broken.

This reality isn't far.

It's on the other side of the door, twisting the knob.

shut up with your stupid bullshit, cunt. we dont care

Then ill make it my dictator speech.

Even in early days of America /bro you’d get lynched or worse for saying stupid shit. Don’t forget George Washington had a full set of slaves’ teeth for dentures. Not everything is as cut and dry as words on paper. The wrongs of our modern world were the same wrongs of the premodern world: powerful people controlling everyone else. It’s not like machiavellianism is an American construct. We’re not above it and if you feel the bullshit is too much to stand then find some tea and a bay to throw it in. Maybe you’ll break the oligarchy but more likely than not you’ll be silenced and made a criminal. Best bet is to make a good life for yourself in this system and leverage the shit out of it to the point you’re one of the fuckers you hate with all the power.

You haven't had the worse of immigration.

I'm taking this shit to Europe. Goodbye faggots.

>You're country already has free speech
My country can't even spell it correctly, dumbass.

I apologize that your only retort is grammar.

>It is a 'god' given right to be able to express your opinion
Why did you put God in quotations?
If you believe in him then don't do that shit, but please be aware that God didn't give us any rights like that.
If you don't believe in God then what the fuck dude, why put that shit there? Men give rights to others and this was one of them, you're a fucking retard typing fucking retarded shit.

Just fuck off, we're a collective, not a nation.

My reply to this post is the one directly underneath this one faggot.

and the prize for the most retard thread goes to user

It's a good place to start, if you can't even spell, what fucking use are you?

None, you fucking wanker.

Just wait until I get to fucking Europe.

>Thinks someone pointing out they're retarded is to use the word retort as if that would prove others wrong.
>Illusions of grandeur faggot thinks that others will give him the time of day with this shit, you're no-one faggot, no-one wants to read your shit
>Retard, fuck off.

Ill just go bait pol then.

if kekistan claims land, then Normerica shall claim land as well!!! ALL IN THE NAME OF BEHIND THE MEME!!!