i ended up sleeping 6 hours longer than i wanted to

>go to sleep
>wake up

God damn it

>fuck women
>post gfur

Help me I am confuse

>Why aren't you fucking your dog now thread next to this one

What a coincidence, I bet one of you sick puppies is posting on both of these threads

I was too big for the small Dane I had as a horny teenager. Apparently that can be remedied with slow stretching and lube but I didn't know that at the time.

You're probably just yanking my chain here but that's nasty shit

I understand furries but dirty doggy pooper is not attractive whatsoever, plus what if someone has sex with their dog and a new super-AIDS is born?

namesync broken kms
I'm Amy though. Hello.
I can help you. Be gay or bi.
Alternatively, I can fuck your butt or you can fuck mine.

don't fuck your animals, let them fuck you

Well all's not well but I'm told that it'll all be quite nice. We'll be drowned in boots like mafia but your feet will still float like Christ's, well I'll be damned. They were right. I'm drowning upside down, my feet are floating like Christ's.

I was a zoophile before I was a furry. Apparently it's a common sign of childhood abuse / trauma. Every zoophile I know is damaged in some way, although I'm sure not all of them are.

I would only be so happy to contract a deadly disease right now.

I'm bi. Don't think I would go full gay, I haven't been hurt by women like some guys have been. Buttsex where?

I'm bi but like 90% into boys over girls.
Buttsex on the couch...the bed...against a wall... you name it.

I find that remarkable actually. Most bisexuals are like me... primarily straight. I'm working on reconditioning my mind to a solid 50-50.

I mean where do you live?

>mostly like feminine guys only
>this sexy motherfucker appears out of nowhere

hnnngg

I live in MO.
But there's something I just adore about feminine boys, like taking the best of the two sexes and putting them together to create one perfect hybrid.
Furry femboys are life.

that's still pretty fem though

Yeah furry femboys are addictive. I'm overtly masculine and wish I was more feminine. I envy beautiful androgynous people.

I used to live in Missouri when I was really young. I have memories of before and after but none while I was there. I'm in southwest FL so no buttfucking for you.

Well I can just dream about it, then.
I draw as a hobby and impulsively draw furry femboys because of their inherent perfection.
I try to be as much of a femboy as I can myself, going the whole ten miles to shave all over, crossdress, have long hair, etc.

>former zoophile, now furry

Well, that's good enough middle ground user

>I try to be as much of a femboy as I can myself, going the whole ten miles to shave all over, crossdress, have long hair, etc.
I've been talking to someone kind of like you but he's not into masculine guys. He likes girls and cute feminine guys.

I shaved my legs recently for the first time and it feels so amazing. I want to get those giant thigh high socks and wear them in my room.

I'm still zoo, I just don't acknowledge it the way I used to.

I'm pretty much the same way as this person, then. I'm not really attracted to masculinity, but I do like dicks and boybutts.
I have the "extraordinarily longer" thigh highs from sockdreams, and they're awesome. I wholly recommend them. (And panties.)

Yeah he linked me to some socks on there. Maybe I'll pull the trigger eventually...

I've thought about dieting and exercising to round out my ass. I'm super skinny right now, wouldn't mind making my body softer in that way. I've thought about increasing my estrogen slightly just to put weight in the right places.

My ass is just kinda naturally big and round but I'm also kinda fat so meh.
Not really motivated to eat right (and exercise for that matter) since poor and lazy and stuff.

Omg daddy crock!

Whoever's posting the strong sexy daddies plz keep going

Look at dat fatty

idk i feel like i want to go play some dota

You're the fatty.

This is peak male performance. If you like these guys youre gay. If you like the other twinks people are posting then you're a fag

Youre right. A big fatty fat fatty

Nooooooo continue the dump. Dump all over me daddy~

now i really want to go play dota

Yeah some people are better off in the genetics department. I'll never be able to be a proper femboy, I have narrow hips, wide shoulders, big hands and feet, coarse hair, and a masculine face. I can at least work on my booty though, and let's be honest that's the best part of anyone male or female.

Gotta love that bulge worship

I got namesync working, yay.
Yeah, some people are lucky and get a curvy body just naturally. I sometimes think of getting HRT but the risks can be scary. And yes, you speak the truth.
SNARF NOTICE ME

That was 90% joke user

I do actually need the dump to continue tho. I get very excited when an user with good taste starts dumping in a g/fur thread tho.

What is your mmr?

i haven't played ranked, i'm not level 20.
since beta i've only played 90 games, 50+ of them being since 7.07, the other 40 over the span of 4 years before this patch

i'm not very good i don't think, still learning it but luckily other MOBA experience kind of carries over

>slept for an hour
>still not tired

Fuck you God

I should be physically exhausted. I've barely been eating lately and accidentally had sex earlier. For whatever reason I typically last for hours. Hours. Sounds like a good problem to have except when you're mentally and emotionally drained...

What are the risks? I've thought about dosing low with purera mirifica to possibly help me gain weight and where I want it, but I would never do full hormone treatment, it would be a disaster.

I'm glad someone agrees

checked

No.

Are you enjoying the game so far?
If you have questions or need advice ask me, I like to think I am pretty good at the game.

yeah, it's fun when i play with friends so i'm not getting matched with 9 people that can't speak english
other than that, i have no qualms with it, i love it

i don't have you on steam but i can message you on discord i think

Notice me snarf you wanted my butt remember?

I think my psychologist worked out today that i'm zoo.

I didn't even need to tell her. I told her on my first visit i'm species dysphoric, and she didn't judge. She actually encouraged it. Even furries judge me for it.

But today she asked if I have an affinity with all animals, and without processing what she meant, I said yeah.

I had a fucked up childhood. In her words, I basically raised myself.

I think your theory is correct.

this weather is trash

I don't judge you for being species dysphoric kind user.

I WANNA TASTE THAT SWEATY BEAR HOLE! MORE SEXY BEAR DAD PLZ

I guess just decreased sex drive, really. I really want a more feminine body and that would be the way to do it.
You did anyway, fag.

Peruvians are not much of a problem anymore actually. In fact now the majority of the time you will get matched against Peruvians rather than having to play against them.

Good that you have had a positive experience thus far. It was pretty gruesome for my first couple hundred hours.

Speak for yourself, Florida is dope.

Are peruvians the equivalent of russians in csgo?

Thankyou, means a lot.

Sure

Correct.

hey guys wuts going on in this thread

well good for you

You can have whatever mental thing you want and i wont judge you so long as youre

1. Not a cunt
And
2. Keep posting sexy bears

i get matched with mostly people that can't speak english on my team still, they speak either portugese, spanish or they're chinese so far with my experience

Antidepressants have had a long term impact on my libido and I'm doing okay. I doubt that side effect would be permanent, give it a shot and if you don't like it you can stop.

Lol he has suction thingies on his nipples. I wish bear dad was my dad :/

Affirmative on both.

I actually /am/ a (grizzly) bear

I tried doing the dad bear thing with my bf and he didn't really seem into it

I don't see being species dysphoric as any different than gender dysphoric

Then i will judge you... I judge you to be a good guy.

I'm a panda. Are you a strong bear? Fat bear? Do you have a pic?

I'm liking the idea the more I think of it, and it's like, take a aphrodisiac if you experience decreased libido, haha.

You tried calling your bf dad? I'd be super into that. Your bf sounds laaame

Got a surprise for you g/fur

Comissioned a guy to colour in this lion

slout?

Sounds about right.
For your first couple hundred hours communication will not be necessary as it is more important for you to just get a feel for the mechanics and an understanding of the basics.

If you have moba experience then a lot of it is just learning the heroes, their abilities, and how they interact/counter with each others.
Also mechanics.

Flustered bears in fundoshis are my fetish

Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing, except I can't do anything about it.

Strong and fat bear

No, I called him a good boy

i can last hit fine now if i don't cancel my autos, it used to be pretty hard since everything felt delayed

but yeah i know what most heroes can do on their own but don't really know interactions or the items/what to build on who, i usually just use guides as a guideline