Holo is real you stupid frog

Op is a prime example why one should give a shit about education

no its fake

holo is real as op is gay

i reccomend reading some Ernst Zundel or some David Irving

>6mil

only like 200k died

no it was 6 quadrillion x10^23

battlefield earth wasn't that bad of a movie. the special effects and editing are very dated but beneath it all there's a very solid sci-fi lore with good potential for further exploration.

Why should the Nazis deny the Holocaust? Is the murder of Jews is not their purpose?

the acting was garbage and l ron hubbard fucking sucks

> Is the murder of Jews is not their purpose?

It's funny how Sup Forumsfags deny the holocaust while idolising the nazis for committing it.

>commitiing attrocities
they only killed about 200,000 in the camps as shown

i think you're following the conventional narrative without forming a true critical opinion? when's the last time you saw the movie? did you give it an honest try? sure, its been made the punchline to a lot of simple minded jokes, but i can't insist enough that you watch it again and really take it in as a piece of work all on its own, devoid of the tropes of star wars or star trek. it really is an amazing movie.

>>implying that other mass murders by usa, ussr wasnt planned and systematic, but only germans are the big bad nazis...
200.000 in a war isnt a big number, its only statistic...

cuck

most died by typhus and other diseases. not to mention Auschwitz had a swimming pool

Alex Jones the Real Red Pill

wouldn't it make sense, then, to side with the organization even more powerful than the nazis? power attracts power. i go to where the most strength is. not where the most idealists are.

that just means you're a cuck. the jews can't even maintain their own nation, and their own civil war is right around the corner.
you haven't heard about the hacidics vs the progressives Tel Aviv?

Their petty shit is going to destroy the entire earth.

it happened but a Muslim extremist in the 70s started writing books about how it didn't happen to stick it to Israel and you now follow his teachings.

>OP literally follows the teachings of a Muslim extremist

Not when youre fighting a group of evil jews who control most of the Arts, Media, Banking, and a mjorty of Congress. Espically when you make up only about 1.8 percent of the population. Jews made up 2 percent of the population in Russia yet 50 percent of Bolsheviks in the USSR.

According to history it's true...
According to science it's unclear... since there's no evidence of this mass murdering ever occuring.

According to me it happened but not because nazies were assholes who wanted all the jewish dead. It was a forced labor camp and jewish prisoners had to work (the foundations of Auschwitz were layed by 300 jews who were brought there) and you can tell this was the case with the moto on the gate "Arbeit macht frei" (Work brings freedom).

Basic amenities such as water and sewage disposal were inadequate, and water-borne illnesses were commonplace.

Add to this the bombing of aliied forces nearby which probably cut the suply roads which caused a famine (that would explain why most of the jewish prisoners were malnourished, nobody told them why they had almost no food to eat because it was war inteligence and it could fall into the wrong hands if they escaped).

As you know, the nazies were not dumbasses, they knew about the bubonic pleague and didn't wanted people who were prone to sickness and malnourished to start spreading this deadly disease around... so they exterminated the jewish prisoners.

The allied forces knew that by cutting the suply lines to such a facility would force the nazies to do something about the prisoners... maybe they had hoped for something else but in all seriousness... war is a racket.

people were questioning the holocaust as soon as it happened u retard. one minute hitler wanted a nation for the jews, the next he wanted every single one dead. Something doesn't add up there.

Go back to The_Donald

yet they can own all of hollywood, the news, and re-write history however they please whenever they like. even going so far as to force the president of the united states to re-write his speeches. i mean, if you want to back a lost cause and be ruined for it then have fun with that. at he end of the day we're both just dogs for masters. i just happen to bark for the one that feeds me the best.

if the jews fall then i'll follow whoever conquers them.

typical jew liar detected

id say pretty well on the spot

seems like a pretty kickass group to be part of. i'll get on board and stay there till something better comes along. you want my alliance? show me its worth it.

>i the jews fall ill follow whoever conquers them.

Lol youre basiclly just admitting that you are gonna swith sides only to win rather than fight for your own ideals. Lol pussy

keep being a dog. you want the ball? you want the ball? Go get it!!
Good boy :) What a loyal man.

sorry that i know how to survive for myself and you know how to kill yourself for nothing.

Remember, Niggers and Jews, Bad news

haha everyone, look at this defeatist goy

>get on board
lol you'll end up in the oven after the jew is done with you

i grew up in germany, born 1974.
my grandfather was in the wehrmacht, eventually he was a prisoner of war for 6 years after fighting in the battle of stalingrad.
there are so many stories about jews getting arrested and deported during the third reich. its like everybody knows at least some neighbor or relative.

i think it would be impossible to fake something of that dimension.

oy vey Goyim

Nobody is denying that, what we are denying is the extermination of millions of jews. There are no documents that have shown any nazi officers to killing millions of jews in their journals of Reichstag documents

Op here ;P

see, that's the funny thing. every group is on the look out for people like me. the bandwagoners, the hangers on. they think we show up late in the game so they always give the freshest meat the hardest time. the real truth of the matter is that we get on board early and we only ride it until the first 3 signs of failure. that way we're gone before it can devolve into infighting and witch hunts in its own group.

churches. businesses, community centers. city councils, political movements, book clubs, you name it. people like me are in every conglomeration of people you can think of. we never let ourselves get big enough to lead, but we always make sure we're not small.

In your country, it's literally illegal to question the holocaust. You can call Merkel an alien monkey from atlantis, you can say the moon landings were orchestrated by reptilians, you can say that America is really a nation of ghost niggers, but DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION THE HOLOCAUST

We all know how much Germans love order and rules. They'll follow it whether it's coming from Hitler or Israel.

Something to think about.

time for shit storm

>the jewery in this one sentence alone make me want to gas my house appartment

Yes, I realize that cucks exist. I don't understand your point besides that.

I like how you say "only" as if 200 000 is minor in any way. And you don't believe any got killed outside of camps.

Cool buzzword kid

Faggenmensch,
You bring great shame to your country. Everyone knows the holocaust was faked by jews to justify the seizure of arab lands in palestine

>Their petty shit is going to destroy the entire earth.
You mean like how whites caused two world wars and a war that went for three decades over Christianity?

so how you riding the jew bandwagon right now...what do you do?

Is that a trick question?

there is no point. there's nothing you can do other than get strong enough for me to give a fuck about you or die in the process. you'll never know me until i make a bargain with you for something important you need. you'll pay good money for me. you'll think you have me in your pocket, but i'll be gone the moment you can turn your attention back to me. gone with your money and quietly watching for the next opportunity.

No, its not.

Right? Everyone knows that Hitler was a white nationalist (who never attacked non-white nations) who wanted everyone to be blonde-haired and blue-eyed (even though he didn't have those features)

Thank you, American education!

>whites causes ww2

The Jewish NAtional Congress declared war on Hitler first in 1933, its documented, Hitler never invaded Britain, and the Danzig corridor was escalating and the polish government never intervened thus, they did. Next

whatever's needed and im capable of. maybe that's nothing at all and im just making shit up. in fact that's probably the truth. but who knows?

The only reason whites (and asians) are the main forces in the world wars is because they're smart enough to develop that technology.
The reason why Africa wasn't involved is because spears won't help against a Blitzkrieg.

Besides, you should look up the Weimar Republic, the Bolsheviks, and the German Revolution of 1918 if you want more detail into why the Germans did what they did.

The ammount of jewery in this. And then people wonder why there is anti semitism

Yes, holocaust deniers and neo-nazis are autistic, how did you guess.

keep crying little goyboi.

That's one year, you moran

faggot

>imagine being so pathetic you have to defend a long-dead genocidal dictator on an anonymous imageboard so a bunch of skinheads will suck your e-peen

>it's okay when whitey does it
Pathetic

Well thats Hitlers fault or being a pussy

Can't tell if the question is if the Holocaust happened, or if the Holocaust is a hoax

The world wars are the most horrible, devastating loss of life that have ever happens on this planet. And all for what, to give Germany a guilt-complex and to create Israel?
None of it is okay.

Thats the Op's jewish trick, user!

>holohoax
you just answered your own question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference
The wannsee conference being a documented even proves that the holocaust took place

Cool man, insulting a person over the internet gets you palces. The fact that 4 million were said to have died there and they used that as evidence in the Nuremberg trial, and now it was changed in 1995 to 1.1 million. thats not suspicious huh?

funny thing with holocaust deniers is that they'll just deny the evidence too.

The person who was head of the Wannasee conference was never tried at the Nuremberg trials. SO he was responsible for killing million of jews yet, not tried? How would they have killed 1 million at aushwitz yet only having 6 incineratiors at the crematorium?

threads like this make me so wet for another world war.

an independent study by an australlian team used Ground Penetrating radar to study the groudns at treblika and found the ground undisturbed to 30 feet below and no fragments of bodies.

only jews benefit from war

>holocaust deniers increase in number
>number gets lowered
Yeah, it's almost as if there's an agenda from people who idolise daddy Adolf.

why do you think i want war? lol

>None of it is okay.
Not what your previous excuse indicated.

Stay mad kid

This,
/thread

a real jew would have got satan trips...you just some wanabee lolz

Its because they tortured Rudolf Hoess and people such as Historians know that, HE was toruted through mock execution and waterboarding and was forced to admit he killed 4 million. Now its changed to 1.1 million in 1995 because they realized that people are fucking stupid, In 1941 the crematorium was in use, how can they have killed 1 million in the span of 4 years?

>lol my fellow naziboo echoed our hugbox opinion better end the thread

It was whites, asians, and jews who started the world wars. Not just whites.

You sort of claimed that whites started this war because whites are fucked up. What I'm trying to tell you is that objectively, Africans and South Americans were not developed enough to be part of it.

Try to read up on your history outside of a school environment.

and yet here we are. me still wanting war. you still being a cowardly little faggot.

that means hed have to kill 650 people every day non stop 24/7 when he was said to have only 6 crematoriums.

>In 1941 the crematorium was in use, how can they have killed 1 million in the span of 4 years?
You're right about people being "fucking stupid" because we have complete morons like you who think every Jew was cremated when there were mass graves.

Mass graves that nobody has ever dug up?
Straaaannnggggeeeeeeee

>Try to read up on your history outside of a school environment.
Exactly what I did, kid. Never heard of the Thirty Years War in school, found out about it on the internet many years later.

>You sort of claimed that whites started this war because whites are fucked up. What I'm trying to tell you is that objectively
Funny how you get offended about claims when you started with "muh jooz will destroy the world".

there was a pogrom/persecution followed by deportations. those that didnt leave were put into work camps. after which 6,000,000 were murdered by masturbation machines, electric floors, holocoasters then they were turned into soap, lampshades and hair stuffed mattresses.

okay. i laughed there.