I
E
L
D
S

BIG HEAVY TITS

Where´s saggy Debbie

make me cum milliebros

We are sitting on her bed, a pile of pillows in our backs. I have my right arm wrapped around her, she's resting her head on my shoulder. The TV is running but neither of us are interested in the program. The remote is too far away and we're just too comfortable to bother. It's not about watching TV anyways. We're happy just being close to each other. I can't help but notice how clean she smells and how perfect her skin looks. As I move my right hand up and down her hip she closes her eyes and it almost seems like she's asleep. I lean back, let out a a satisfied sigh, and close my eyes too. As I pull her closer, I notice a muffled sob. I look down at her. She has buried her face in my shoulder and I can feel it getting a bit damp. I'm worried now. She is shaken by her suppressed sobs.
"What's wrong?" I ask in a concerned voice. "Millie, what's wrong?"
She doesn't answer and just continues crying into my shoulder. I gently touch her chin with my left hand and pull her head up a bit so I can see her red eyes and the tears on her cheeks.
"Millie, what's wrong?" I ask a bit more demanding and a whole lot more worried.
Finally she answers. Her voice is shaking and a bit higher than usual.
"It's just... You know... There's this big pho... photoshoot coming up and I... I'm scared. I'm... really, really scared."
I'm slightly baffled.
"But you've done stuff like that countless times! What's so different this time?"
Still sobbing she says "I've had this... this dream. But not only once. It was about some photoshoot. I was there and... and I was giving my best but... everyone just yelled and told me... I couldn't do anything right. I didn't know what..."
Her crying becomes more intense.
"user, I'm scared"

SAGGY BAGGY ELEPHANT

This is quite the decision

I pull her even closer and she wraps both her arms around me.
"It's not even this particular shoot... It's... you know, it's everything. So much went right for me in the last couple of years. What if it's becoming too much? What if... I can't handle it anymore at some point?"
She cries into my shoulder a little longer while I try to find the right words to calm her down.
"Millie, listen to me! Listen closely. It's not what you do that makes me love you so much. It's who you are. No matter where you are or what you do I'll always be only one call away. And if anyone ever tries to tell you you're not good enough just tell him you're only doing this out of pity for his pathetic little project."
That gets a weak laugh out of her, followed by another sob.
"Do you... really think I could pull that off?"
I look her straight into the eyes.
"Millie, you can pull anything off. You're stronger than you think and I will always be there for you, no matter what. The only thing I ask of you is to always do what makes you happy. Because that's the only thing that matters."
She still sobs but I can feel that it's OK now so I don't say anything more and just hold her tight. Knowing that I could give her some comfort makes me incredibly happy and I could lie here with Millie close to me for the rest of my life. After what felt like a way too short eternity she lifts her head again and looks at me with her tear-stained eyes. Then, out of the blue she kisses me on the mouth. It's a short, shy kiss but I know what she's trying to say. It's pure, unfiltered gratefulness and I don't know if I deserve that much love from her. She gently places her right hand on my chest and makes circular motions that ever so slightly move towards my stomach and then my pants. She reaches for my zipper.

theres only one correct choice

Let ´em flap

"Millie, you don't have to..." but before I can complete my sentence she quietly says
"I know... but didn't you just say I should do what makes me happy? Well, this makes me happy."
And before I can say anything more than "Is this really..." she has my shaft in her hand. She slowly strokes up and down. She's gentle and her every touch sends shivers down my spine, whether it's her thumb circling on my glans after every upstroke or her other hand gently fondling my testicles. Soon it's too much for me to handle. I moan and try to relax my muscles to stop myself from having an orgasm. Finally I can build up the strength to take both her hands into mine.
"Hold on a second" I weakly say. She looks shocked. Her eyes are still red from all the crying and it looks like she's going to start all over again.
"Oh no... Did I do anything wrong?" she shakingly asks.
"What? No... no it's not that. Not stopping you now would have just felt totally selfish!" I calmly say. "This feels too good not to share it, that's all."

I will not suck
Nor will I be sucked on, by you

"What do you m... ohhh" she moans as I slide my right hand under her skirt. I'm not surprised she's wet. I can feel the moisture through her panties. I move my hand underneath them and she tensens all her muscles. I notice her wet pubes between my fingers as I circle them around her pubis and her opening. It feels like she trims them rather than shaving. As I fondle her sex I'm careful not to touch her clitoris as that would probably send her over the edge at once. Instead I just move my fingers up and down her labia which seems to make her lose her mind. After two minutes she is already panting and sweating and from time to time she throws her head from one side to the other. I move my other hand up her shirt while simultaneously removing her skirt and panties. The little triangle of trimmed pubic hair above her vulva is now clearly visible and a small stain of moisture is forming on the bedsheets right underneath it. My other hand pulls up her shirt and I notice she's not wearing a bra. There's not a lot to fill it with anyways. Her developing breasts are in an early stage. They're recognizable for what they are but barely noticeable through a shirt.

I can’t get enough of them honestly

nnnnnnf just post her and ill pump

It's time for me to switch hands. As I stop stroking her labia for a moment she moans with disappointment but quickly starts to pant again as I use my other hand on her vulva now. My right hand is still wet from her moisture and as soon as I start fondling her rock hard nipples with it she becomes almost ecstatic. The lubrication makes them even more sensitive.
"user... I... I... Oh god..." she moans. This is obviously a new experience for her. She's close so I stop all stimulation. A squeak of frustration escapes her throat.
"Ouuhhh... Why... don't... you....?" she moans before I kiss her on her lips and whisper "Together"

spilling everywhere

She understands immediately and grabs my still erect penis again. I carefully slide two fingers inside her while she continues masturbating me. My right hand plays with her nipples again and right as I feel my orgasm approaching I place my thumb on Millie's clitoris and move it with slight pressure, catapulting her over the edge into a mind shattering experience. We both orgasm at the same time and it's the most intense feeling I have ever felt. Nothing can compare and as my whole body shakes with spasms beyond comparison I can feel Millie's vulva tighten around my fingers. She almost screams with pure, uncontained lust. Even long after my own orgasm has subsided she is still rocking back and forth, moaning like crazy. I feel it's not over for her yet so I keep up the stimulation of her labia, clitoris and nipples. With every stroke she grabs and releases the bedsheets with her hands and it now dawns to me that this isn't merely a single orgasm, this must be her third or fourth. Right as I am beginning to think it's never going to stop she lets out a short shriek, throwing her hips up with wide open eyes and mouth before falling limp back in the sheets. She's trembling, unable or unwilling to move. I carefully remove my fingers from her vulva which is now bright red. Compared to the puddle of her fluids on the bed my sperm-stained shirt is barely noticeable. I know I have to give her some time to come to her senses so I lean back into the pillows. After a minute she finally manages to shakingly wrap her arms around me again. She lays down on her side, pressing her warm, naked body against my side. I can feel her trembling and as I look at her I notice she's crying again. This time it's different though. She doesn't seem too upset.

I'll suck your cock

They can barely be contained

nnnnnnf

Fuck godamn

As much as i want kate and debby's tits katy can be so damn sexy when she wants to

"user... I don't..." she sobs. "I didn't know it could get so... I mean, I thought I was dying."
With my right hand I gently touch her soft stomach.
"I know... This was beyond... everything"
"Was it... was it wrong?" she quietly asks. Her sobbing becomes more intense and it looks a bit like she's ashamed of herself. I smile and looking her straight into the eyes I ask "Did it make you happy?"
She calmly says "It did make me happy, user. Thank you."
"All I ever wanted is for you to be happy."
I kiss Millie on her forehead. She is already half-asleep.

Will you turn me into Swiss cheese and then snap my neck?

Oh fuck yes

It doesn't take long until I fall asleep too. So wonder, this whole experience was pretty exhausting. Amazing, but exhausting. As I wake up I regret not keeping us awake.
6. It's around 11PM and it's obvious that we're not going to get our sleep rhythm in order for days to come. I don't feel like getting up just now though. Millie's naked body
7. is still pressed to my side and my right hand rests on her hip. I know I should probably try to wake her up so I start caressing her behind, her hips, her stomach... I
8. stay clear of her Vulva though. I suspect it's still to sensitive to touch. After all, it's only been four hours since she's been violently shaken by several orgasms that
9. left her trembling and immobilized. My gentle hand all over her young body doesn't wake her up immediately. Instead, it sends shivers down her sipne. I can feel her getting
10. goosebumps. Her arms around my neck pull my into a tight hug and finally she opens her sleepy eyes. After a moment of confusion, she looks at me with a weak smile.
11. "Hey..." I say and pull her close. "How are you? Did you sleep well?"
12. Her smile becomes wider. She's definitely awake now. I don't think I have ever seen her happier. She doesn't say anything though. After a few moments of looking at each
13. other we lean back again. She kisses me on the cheek and the quickly gets up. I stay in bed just a little longer and watch her go through some drawers to get dressed. Her
14. body is in full view and I enjoy the sight of her juvenile, developing breasts and the little patch of pubic hair that has been trimmed so neatly.
15. "You know, this isn't your room, right? I don't think you're gonna find anything that fits." I jokingly say.
16. "Just wait and see" she smirks over her shoulder. She finally manages to put on one a pair of my blue checkered boxer shorts and a white T-Shirt that's way too large for
17. her.

not seen that one nice

"That should do the trick" she says. "It's not like we're gonna go outside, is it?"
24. I chuckle. "Probably not, it's almost midnight. I think I need a shower though. Are you hungry?"
25. She takes some time before finally saying "Yeah... I could use a snack. What do you want to get?"
26. I look at my watch. "Well... it's not too late to order some Pizza. How about that? A large Pizza from Giovanni's."
27. I take her wide smile as a yes.
28. "OK, I'm gonna order right now. It's gonna take half an hour, enough for a nice shower."
29. Five minutes later the order is placed and I'm in the bathroom, undressing. Millie is watching some late night show with a gay host on TV. I can't help but think about the
30. last afternoon and as I do so my Penis springs to life again. That doesn't feel right though. I don't want to remember this day as an amazing sexual adventure, I'd much
31. rather remember how much I love Millie. After all, I did what I did to make her feel less scared about the future. The grateful look in her eyes was more of a reward than
32. any orgasm. I just enjoy our time together and I'd do so without ever touching her in a sexual way. I just felt like the right think to do though, and Millie seems to agree
33. with me. The moment the cool water hits my body I feel more relaxed and satisfied than ever. I know how lucky I am to have Millie in my life but I'm also aware of the
34. respnsibilites. I'm in charge of her now so I am responsible for keeping her safe. I am responsible for encouraging her in pursuing happiness. I am responsible for making
35. her a good person. Though I think she already is. I'm convinced of that. Millie is a kind-hearted and innocent being and I intend to keep it that way for her own sake.
36. My whole body is aching. The explosive orgasm has really taken it's toll. I turn up the heat a bit and the warm water is soothing. I feel my muscles relax. I close my eyes

The cat doesn't bother me as much as the dirty thumbnail

you only brought this on yourself.

Cute cute cute!!

but open them immediately when I hear Millie's voice right next to me.
38. "Do you want me to help you with that?"
41. --
44. She is standing right next to the shower, looking at me with her big, loving eyes.
45. "Um... what do you mean?" I'm a bit confused.
46. "Heh, silly. If you're as sore as I am you're gonna have trouble reaching some parts of yourself with that soap."
47. I try to reach my own lower back and find it close to impossible.
48. "You're right." I admit. "So... you want to come in?"
49. She has already taken off her (my) shirt and she now drops her shorts. Once again I'm struck by her beauty. The way she moves is so elegant, even without any clothes on.
50. Or, especially without any clothes on?
51. "Hmmm this feels so good" she quietly says as the warm water hits her.
52. "Right?" I agree. "We gotta keep track of time a bit though. The pizza boy is not gonna wait for us to finish."
53. She smirks. "Don't worry. I'm gonna make it quick."
54. Millie grabs the soap and proceeds to run it all over my back. I just stand there, enjoying her presence, thinking about how I don't deserve such a kind, loving being.
55. Millie is simply too good for me but I believe she thinks the same way about me. Maybe that means we're made for each other. Who knows?
56. "All done" she says and runs her hand down my back one last time. I stretch my arms and turn around. Once again her beauty hits me like a train. Especially now that her
57. body is all wet she looks so perfect in every way.
58. "OK, now it's your turn." I say. "Turn around"

Exactly

Is that supposed to be her? She cute yo

I love the size of her nipples on this big tits. So fucking suckablqr

I take the soap and rub it between my hands. Then I run the bar of soap over her back while massaging her shoulders with my soapy hand. I have to bend down a bit since she
65. only reaches up to my upper arms. She seems to like it.
66. After I'm done I gently grab her shoulders and turn her around. She hasn't had a chance to wash her front yet so I repeat the procedure. I'm careful not to touch her vulva
67. and nipples too roughly as I suspect they're still a bit sore. I must have guessed right because even the lightest touch on her nipples makes her flinch. Her soft, hairless
68. armpits are the last part of her body I wash. Kneeling down to be a bit below her eye level, I smile at her. My hands are already missing the perfection of her body but I
69. try to pull myself together.
70. "I'm gonna get out now, Millie." I tell her. "I guess the pizza is gonna come any moment and I don't want to open the door with a towel around my waist."
71. "Wait..." she says. "Don't you want me to... you know...?"
72. Obviously she has noticed my erection.
73. I pull her into a gentle hug, my right hand petting her behind.
74. "Not now." I whisper into her ear. "I think we've had enough of that for one day. I know you're sore. I'm too. Take as long as you want though. I'll be in the living room."

is her. you didn't know pop stars are manufactured?

>Debbie surprises you one mornig with waking you up by riding on you
>"Nice, pancakes for breakfast are my favourite"
>She starts to sob again

Before she can say anything else I press my lips on hers and leave the shower. I quickly dry myself with a towel and head over to my bedroom to get dressed. Just like for
81. Millie a pair of boxers and a t-shirt will do fine for me too. Next I go down into the living room and sit down on the sofa. Millie has left the TV on and the gay host ist
82. still rambling about how President Comacho is going to ruin America by promoting Mountain Dew as a healthy alternative to water. I should probably tell Millie to turn the
83. TV off when she leaves the living room. It's a waste of energy and a fire hazard. I'm pathetically over-protective… I hear Millie turning off the shower. Just in time. The
84. doorbell rings.
85. Millie has put on her shorts and shirt again and we're sitting on the sofa together, "enjoying" one of those Steven Seagal movies they play all night on local TV stations.
86. We laugh about cheesy one-liners and poorly shot action sequences, but really, we're not enjoying the movie, we're enjoying each other. We're both aware of that. I'm done
87. eating first. Millie is still busy with her last slice as I put my legs up and wrap my arm around her. She leans against me.
88. "I'm gonna wash the dishes!" she yells. I'm a bit surprised.
89. "You don't have to... But it's nice that you've gotten some of your energy back."
90. She frowns. "Oh come on user, let me do it. It's not gonna take long.

I smile and she takes it as a yes. She takes our used plates in one hand and almost sprints over to the kitchen, doing some of her kick boxing moves on the way.
97. "Hey... easy there." I yell after her. "I don't want you to break anything and hu..."
98. But it has already happened. I can hear the sound of shattering plates from the kitchen. I jump up immediately and hurry over just to find Millie on her hands and knees
99. trying to pick up all the shards. I notice she hasn't only broken the two plates but also several cups I have put on the counter to dry earlier today. The tiny bit of anger
100. I feel rising in my throat is quickly washed away by worry. She doesn't wear any socks or shoes so this is a dangerous situation.
101. "Stay where you are." I say. Careful not to step into the shards I pick her up and carry her over to the living room. She has an expression of mild shock and overwhelming
102. guilt on her face.
103. "I..." she tries to apologize but I cut her short.
104. "Don't worry. Please just go to your room and wait for me there. We're gonna talk once I'm done cleaning up around here."
105. "But can't I..." she starts just before I cut her short again. Now that she's not in immediate danger of cutting herself anymore I feel a bit of anger again.
106. "No. Go upstairs now."
107. She looks down on her feet and complies without saying another word.

That's way too skinny to be Kate

Adorable!! Bet she loves to cuddle.

Youre making it real hard to fap to other celebs. That pic with her tits spilling out of her top has my dick bout ready to bust through my pants

Cleaning up is a matter of five minutes but I take ten just to be sure there aren't any shards left. After I'm done I go to the downstairs bathroom and sit down on the
114. closed toilet seat. With a deep sigh I close my eyes. What am I supposed to do now? I have to do something. Talk to her of course, but I think that won't do. This isn't the
115. first time something like this has happened. It's her energy and liveliness combined with her uncaring attitude. I don't want to take her energy and her fragile confidence
116. from her but I have to make her understand that she might hurt herself that way. With another sigh I open the top drawer under the sink and take out Millie's hairbrush. I
117. hate myself for even considering this. My anger has long subsided but I think I really have to make her understand that she is responsible for her own well-being. I take
118. the hairbrush into my right hand and smack my own leg with it to try and find the right amount of force.

I pray to God Millie dicks me down

Oh i know, i just think she looked ok before they made her a different person

fuck anymore? those 2 were all i had

Five minutes later I enter her bedroom. She jumps from her bed and tries to apologize again but I don't react. I can see that she's been crying. Instead I just sit on the
125. side of her bed and pat on the sheets next to me. She sits down and I wrap my arm around her. This calms her down a lot.
126. "Millie, please be quiet until I'm done talking, alright?"
127. She nods.
128. "OK... When I was a child I dropped a glass and stepped into it. It hurt like hell and the infection I got was just nasty. But... you know I never dropped a glass ever
129. again. Because I didn't want to feel that kind of pain again. It helped me remember. I don't want you to get hurt but you have to learn to be more careful. If you had cut
130. yourself I had driven you to the hospital and you would have learned a valuable lesson. But you haven't. I'm not angry. I love you and because I love you I have to help you
131. remember to be more careful."
132. I produce the hairbrush from my back pocket. She looks a bit anxious and confused but remains quiet.
133. "I can't and I'd never come up here and cut your feet up to teach you a lesson. But pain can be a good thing. This is only gonna hurt for a day or two but it's gonna help
134. you remember for a long time."
135. Millie's eyes grow wide.
136. "It'll only be six swats. Three for each cheek." I say "And I'm not doing it because I'm angry. But I also won't discuss this with you."
137. My insides are twisting. I don't want to do this. But now that I've said it I have to go through with it. Millie is shaking. She's obviously trying to stop herself from
138. crying.

shouldn't you have already taken your meds tonight?

>p

"I'm... sorry... I'm... sorry" she mutters. I pull her into a, hopefully, comforting hug.
145. "Don't" I say "I already told you I'm not angry. I'm sorry I have to do this. Now, pull down those shorts. Down to your ankles."
146. She complies. My shirt is too long for her so it covers her front almost like a dress.
147. "Good. Now bend over the bed right next to me."
148. She lays down on her stomach and I pull her a bit closer to the bedside. Her knees don't quite reach the ground. Her behind now sticks out and is easy to hit.
149. "Stretch your arms forward, grab the sheets. I don't want you to cover or rub your cheeks before I'm done. And please don't wiggle or jump too much."
150. "OK" she whispers in between suppressed sobs.
151. For a moment I rest my hand on Millie's firm buttocks. I take a deep breath.

Why so mean?

How about me and my friend here split you open like a coconut?

Don't post Jewess Queen in this impure thread please

There we go

"One" I say and bring down the hairbrush on her right cheek exactly as I have practiced it on myself. She shrieks and tries to jump forward but I hold her in place. I don't
158. like this at all but I mustn't stop now.
159. "Two" I hit her left cheek and she shrieks again but this time she doesn't wiggle. She's shaking pretty badly now and for the first time in my life I understand the phrase
160. 'This hurts me more than it hurts you'.
161. "Three" As I hit her already bright red right cheek she starts crying like a little child. It's almost unbearable but I say "I'm sorry. You're halfway through."
162. "Four" She now tries to muffle her cries by pressing her face into the bedsheets.
163. "Five" I hit her right cheek for the third and this seems to be too much for her. She is reduced to a sobbing child.
164. "Six" She flinches but doesn't react otherwise, probably because she's already crying as hard as she can. She stays in position, shaking from her loud sobs.
165. "It's... it's over Millie..." I say "You can rub now if that helps. I... I'll be back in a minute"
166. I'm glad she's not looking at me. I don't want her to see me basically fleeing from her room. I head over to my bedroom and sit down on the bed. With a blank expression I
167. stare at the wall. I deeply regret having hurt Millie that way and I feel even worse about just leaving her there all on her own. But I just need a minute to pull myself
168. together.

Wasn´t mean, i like her pancakes

Five minutes later I knock on her door and after waiting for a reply that doesn't come I open it carefully. Millie is lying on her bed, still shaking. She has pulled up her
175. knees to her chin so I can see what I've done pretty well. The hairbrush has left three partially overlapping but distinguished marks on each buttcheek. They're bright red.
176. Thank God. I thought I had overdone it but she doesn't seem to have any serious bruises.
177. "Don't you... want to put on your shorts again?" I quietly ask.
178. "I can't" she replies equally quiet.
179. I walk over to her and lie down next to her. She turns to her other side to face away from me.
180. "I'm so sorry Millie" I whisper. Carefully I try to touch her behind. It's swollen and hot in some places. She flinches a bit and her crying gets more intense again.
181. "You should hate me now." I sigh.
182. "No." she whispers. "I'm so sorry I broke the plates user."
183. "I told you that's not what it's about. You could have seriously injured yourself."
184. I rest my hand on her upper arm.
185. "If there's anyone you should apologize to it's yourself."
186. She nods weakly. "I'm tired"
187. "Hi tired... I'm user" I whisper. She doesn't laugh and I feel stupid.
188. "Is it bad?" I ask.
189. She nods again. I sigh.

Just barely containing the urge to start beating my dick like a battered housewife

That pic shorts out mens brains, lol

"It's gonna hurt for a couple of days. Maybe you won't be able to sit. But I know something that will make it better for now."
196. I pull the blanket over her and then reach underneath it. My hand makes its way down her shivering body. I hope it's not too cold. As I reach in between her legs I feel
197. she's not wet this time. I start stroking her carefully. The response is immediate. She squeaks and starts relaxing a bit. Her knees are still pulled up to her chin though.
198. As my fingers slowly circle on her clitoris she starts getting wet.
199. "I'm really sorry" I say "I know this is gonna help you sleep."
200. Millie is still facing the other way but I don't force her to turn around. She will look at me again when she's comfortable enough.
201. I don't stop stimulating her. It's not like in the afternoon, this time it's all about her and my regrets. Her breathing becomes faster but she remains quiet. She starts
202. pulling her knees closer to her chin and relaxing them periodically. She approaches climax quickly and I let it happen. She breathes heavily and her body twitches all over.
203. This orgasm isn't as intense as her last one but it's longer. Her twitching doesn't stop for more than half a minute. She isn't as paralyzed as she was last time.
204. It doesn't take her nearly as long to recover and after a few seconds she turns around. She's still in a fetal position, looking at me with red eyes.
205. "I think I can sleep now." she says.
206. "I bet you can. Should I stay here with you?"
207. "Please" she replies.
208. I pull her blanket further up and hold her in my arms until she has fallen asleep.

are you saying her purity can't cleanse even the most filthy of threads?

They are tasty pancakes! :)

No! She's so beautiful but this is an UGLY thread. Don't post Jewess Queen until this thread is dead.

shes built a career on shorting mens brains

Thanks for making your posts so easy to see, makes them easier to ignore.

ok good

Glad I could help
It's a shame you had to learn it the hard way though

but you attempt to ugly up every thread, when would I be able to post her?

Those lips are basically perfect...i want them on me

Some of it's highly underrated fap material
Be sure to check some of them out in your free time, doll

You're just trying to trick me again.
I don't trust you.

Hi.

Mmmm damn. Well its working on me, biting my lip and shit.

And I´d try to make them flap as hard as thy could

Trick you into what? Everyone knows you will flood daily regardless of what gets posted. Why are you even in the threads still if you're at the point where you don't even want to see her posted?

Leave me alone I don't feel well.
All the pedophilia made me sick.

That is ok friendo. It sucks but spam wont stop it, it only makes the thread worse for other anons.

I hope you feel better soon.

Pedos are gross but they can't hurt you

Fuckk..they look so big and soft. She would give mindblowing oral...

A bi friend jerked me off to her when these pics leaked a few years back. Good times.

gay

this is why you always wear gas mask when working close to power lines...