I'm depressed. Someone tell me it'll be alright

I'm depressed. Someone tell me it'll be alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a lot of us are there right now, but if we don't look towards the future with a sense of optimism, we don't stand a chance. gf dumped me yesterday, but it's going to be okay for both of us user

Thank you

Smile nigga, be happy!

it gets better op

It'll nevet be all right.
Sorry i dont like lying.

It ALWAYS gets better. You just need time.

It's natural to feel that way now.

Gets better, mine actually got better today

It'll be alright

Pic definitely related.

don't worry
it will
get worse

until we as a species are ready to change society, no, it won't be alright, user.

depression and anxiety is a cultural disease.

We have to change our culture.

City Repair Org
best place to start.

community is everything. that's why we cling to the internet. we think it brings us closer to others, but it couldn't be more of a paradox.

remember playing with other kids, laughing, going to the parks, swimming?

do you do that anymore? why have we stopped playing with the world around us? why are we all stuck inside?

can you name 3 of your neighbors by their full name?

do you grow food?

do you spend time with people in your community?

we need to change. technology is hurting our ability to be human.

It just gets worse, but you'll be okay because you'll find new ways to deal with the pain and for a time things will seem okay.

you've got this, man. it's tough, but you can get through it.

You'll be ok dude. I went to prison for child sex offences years ago, but i suffered through it and life's a bit better now.

If i, arguably the scum of society, can make it then you can as well.

paranoia, depression, anxiety, disassociation. These are symptoms of a greater presence, man is not meant to tolerate all that he is to bear witness to. The fact is nature is a clever and dastardly tricky sort of ammunition used by the forces of creation to exact their will on existence, it makes victims of many, causes deaths and worst complete destitution of all moral and noble quandary. Philosophy itself does not make a dash at the immensity of intermingling that is the mayhem of our universal peril, but there are ways around that. Even with science and understand there are road blocks, and sometimes the solution is not to pave your way through the hazard it is, and sometimes mere negotiation cannot convince the better, knowledgebly or studiously informed that there is a reason things are the course of which it is perceived. But...there are mechanisms at which can be used to adapt and even dismiss the entire conjecture of the human plight. Even in times of hubris there are a myriad of chemicals that make no garuntee and promise only perdition, this is a fact one must accept, in some way, we are cornered. Then there is the application of that circumstance and what precedes our sentience unto it, a twisted rigid game of endurance to many known as a life span and for others a simple gesture to cast their whims on...the fact is....the concept of the very fact and all for which it stands is the sickness, and the inability to cope with that is the restraint...once you have identified the facts all is left is to shelf it in its own profoundity. A terrible deed makes for a worthy collection and in the scheme of things, there is the aesthetic of its own summation. To say it is some sort of confanglement we have found ourselves in is no understatement, but even that is elementary.

it will be alright for a while and then get worse. You'll find a way eventually but it won't be easy. Stay strong, user.

It'll work out. You'll be fine, my friend.

It'll only get worse, because the brain sensitizes itself to stress over time. Might as well kill yourself now OP and save yourself a world of hurt.

It's gon be all-right
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY

Wish I was born earlier. I remember these times but they are long gone now.

My kids play outside on the streets, on their bikes/scooters. They are 2 and 5. The 2-year-old runs about the street (its a cul-de-sac) laughing happily and the kids playing range from him at 2, up to 12-15yo I'd guess. They all play happily, and we go to the park but they aren't allowed to go on their own.

I know my neighbours' names, about 20 houses on the street. Not all the wives and kids' names but most.

We grow food in our back and front gardens, neighbours grow fruit, everybody shares.

We do stuff on the PTA, busy organising christmas fairs and pantos and stuff just now, wife teaches yoga locally, I restore vintage cars for local retirees.

>Still on Sup Forums drunk during the working day but

Bro, not gonna lie or give you false hope that things will get better. Find a tall building and jump down.