youtube.com/watch?v=tLKhUnl_yhc
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAwrtm-JK8
youtube.com/watch?v=74YLwinLT7M
youtube.com/watch?v=D5zYw4rAq1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit taste general

What's your taste

You must be a real non musical fag

Okay, I get it. You just discovered music. BTW if you continue to mature musically you will realize that the Doors were absolute shit.

Now see here you little shit

I think you have to get more pretentious to think that they are shit because they aren't. Sure any rock band is shit compared to the best classical composers in terms of skill and musicality but that is understood.

As if Springsteen has created anything on par with revolver or any Beatles album after 65. He's good though, I'll admit that. Just not my taste.

Well, give this album a try. It's the Springsteen album that convinces people who don't like the Boss.

Oh shit yeah Atlantic City is actually one song I forgot I do like. The Band does a cover of it.

I disagree, thought they were shit when I listened to grunge in the 90s, listened to them again in the 2000s when I started to understand music and loved them.

Good Shit,
This one is obligatory

What kind of music are you looking for?

Kudos to you for loving the Band, though.
Have you listened to The Last Waltz recordings?

Of course man that performance is insane. Have you heard the "Rock of Ages" live recordings?
The whole album is great but this is video from it,
>youtube.com/watch?v=11Y987Uf1wY&list=PLHHsvEPxgnKa8ERLG-vcfxST7fHcEBA6n

You gtfo with this shit right now

youtube.com/watch?v=tLKhUnl_yhc

Hey, OP, Jim Croce was the fuckin man if you haven't heard of him yet.

It's all right that you have bad taste my friend.

OP here, this is in my bathroom.

Metal is a 'genre'
You can say that it was a 'fad'
It is no longer culturally relevant.

However, rock'n'roll, the blues, and true grassroots country endure. These musics are forever.

So yeah, fuck off with your meme bands.

Its a joke between my roommates and I that he stares at you when you're taking a piss because that's at eye-level with you above the toilet. He was the man though.

Don't be a nigger, that album is really good, and consistent enough to be considered a 10/10

hell yeah man hard to find a fan of obscured by clouds

Do you listen to yourself because your ass seems to be speaking for you.

Obscured by Clouds is beyond fucking amazing, so fucking hardcore powerful, by far their best piece of work, better than dark side.

Its an intensely underrated Floyd album that deserves much more praise.

Okay, the fucking eurotrash nihilists have taken over this thread. I'm out.

Stay friend

>for dogs

wat.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPAwrtm-JK8

>Summertime clothes
comfy

>2017
>listening to music
Kill yourself

>implying
Did I say I listen to it? no.

Definitely

Google it bruv.

Florida Georgia line outshines all these city sleeking nigger fags

Yes

I'm a 19 year old living in Philadelphia and I'm the one posting The Band, very out of character.
>inb4 hur dur born in wrong generation

Litterally any Kanye albums.

/thread

Piano man guides me through the stormy nights.

And this is the last 10/10 album I can think of off the top of my head.

Starts off with >that Beatles cover

I love Florida Georgia line. They make better music than any of the garbage posted

What?

>white niggers that don't recognize any of these bands

And it ends with a fucking The Band cover holy shit lol. Both of the things I posted first in the thread.

The first song on the album "Dear Prudence" is a Beatles song and the last song "This wheel's on fire" is a The Band song.

Objectively the best Beatles album

Ah, my bad. I didn't know Siouxsie rehash them and i'm not too familiar with the Beatles.

omg really made me think about life and the complexity of it

>the furfag in me

meddle is my favourite pink floyd album this is a good post

dubs of truth

what? Think about it. Is life just about gucci or is it about finding bitches who love cocaine. He describes the multitude of opportunities life has.

my sides

This Crazy Lixx album is pretty great and reminded me a lot of glam metal.

I just thought it was funny because I've never heard that album before and those are my two favorite bands. Not really surprising though.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNY. LIL PUMP IS THE ONLY LYRICAL GENIUS OF THIS ERA. HE SINGS ABOUT REAL SHIT THAT IS IMPORTANT.

Yeah Siouxsie and the Banshees are pretty great. I used to listen to her and Rob Zombie a lot, also best Rob Zombie album coming through.

not anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=74YLwinLT7M

Nice, although pic related is slightly better imo

White Zombie tho

youtube.com/watch?v=D5zYw4rAq1U

Exactly. Good metaphor. Lil pump is the equivalent to a priceless steinway with his perfect songs.

I know right

Yeah Twilight of the Thunder God was fucking great too. I got to see them live last year at Carolina Rebellion it was fucking great.
I'll be honest, I never really listened to White Zombie too much. Also another good Rob Zombie album.