Cyberbullying is a real problem in our society

Cyberbullying is a real problem in our society
Cyberbullying is horrific, wrong and is not needed in our society!
If someone posts their actual feeling or thoughts on any social medium, they get bullied for believing what the chose to believe. The person on the other end doesn't care. They just see it as more laughs. It was funny. They did it because they though it was funny.

2/10 b8

this girl Ivy as the recent victim of an ongoing horrific act. People are starting to see the truth behind anonymous harrassment on the internet.
Bullied because she did something she believed would help the world, but she was belittled and humiliated because she did what she thought was right. She tried to help people. She was bullied into a mental state of depression. She developed urinary incontinence due to the unstable mental state she was in due to the constant harassment. But due to EVERYONE hating on her for what she did, she found what she thought was the only way out.
Suicide
To her, she had no other option. She was being belittled by everyone she knew because she did something she believed was for the right and justful cause. Ivy was in-turn humiliated by internet trolls and bullies because all they say was ' some dumb feminist'.
No one had the opportunity to understand the Ivy that she will live on to be.
This type of torment of humanity will stop and be stopped! By force!
This type of online harassment will be taken down! We will not stand for this anymore!
I believe what Ivy did was to help us further our fight against this society of harassers, bullies, and misogynists.
I understand why she did what she did
I understand why she wore diapers
I understand why she peed in her pants
Ivy stood for all of us and defended her right to choose and perform an act for what she believed in.
Help join this cause to end this disease and stop online harassment before we lose another innocent person
#ForIvy #stopcyberbullying

try harder OP. this is lame.

>when its the worst bait you've seen all week

>cyberbullying
Just turn off the god damn screen and walk away. Cyberbullying isn't real

If she is dead then good. One less idiot to reproduce

As I get older, I views on bullying have shifted.

I was bullied when I was younger. Middle school was awful - I wasn't maturing as quickly as the rest. I was being left behind emotionally and that made me a target. It was constant, and awful. It made me consider... just not going to school anymore. Not trying anymore.

But I never thought about killing myself. Because I knew I was more than just a victim. I wanted to avoid the specific circumstance of being bullied, not myself. Looking back, I'm a bit grateful for that bullying, because it taught me to find value in myself instead of others. It made me aspire towards higher standards for myself and for those I associate with.

I see these soybois and SJWs with the retarded hair and outfits and jewelry, trying to be unique and special while they shout to the world that they deserve money or respect while they do nothing that is worth either money or respect, and I just think to myself "This is the world after 10 years of no bullying. These people weren't forced to adapt to social norms to avoid cruelty. These people lack context for how to function in the world."

I don't advocate for public beatings, but we should ABSOLUTELY judge each other. We should point out the flaws in others, and be aware of the flaws in ourselves, and work against them. The anti-bullying people would say you should embrace your flaws, and wear them like badges of honor, but that is NOT TRUE. They are FLAWS. They should be FIXED OR MINIMIZED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

>The anti-bullying people would say you should embrace your flaws, and wear them like badges of honor, but that is NOT TRUE. They are FLAWS. They should be FIXED OR MINIMIZED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
Fixed or minimized to what standard?!
Why does someone have to 'fix' what they are? If they themselves understand understand and embrace the 'flaws' we have, then we accept them and try to understand them, not harass and ridicule them!
In no way does any of that throw a defense for bullying. Sometimes you just have to deal with the cards you are delt

Weak b8 m8

Not what they are, everyone should strive to be the best version of yourself, if you have anger issues and sperg out every time someone makes a remark about things you like, don't start to screach, when someone tries to get to you got the said flaw, they get giggles for the pathetic reaction, that your own flaw makes you do. That's one exemple, but it is true that flaws have to be minimized.

If you're fat, you should exercise.

If you're stupid, you should study.

If you're clumsy, you should practice grace.

If you're ugly, you should compensate with style.

I respect the people that try, even if they fail.

But most people don't try. They just say it should be illegal to tell them that they're flawed.

Heads up her mother is coming to post here this weekend to talk about what happened fyi

wut?

You both are missing the point.
If we base our flaws on something we view as
>needed to be corrected
Then what is the standard we should judge and have this auto-correct?
Based on today's societal standards? What we view good/bad right/wrong in this modern society?
This is exactly why we can't endorse this behavior. If we just give in to a social norm, we lose ourselves and become what society whats us to be. Not what we could/should be

OMG No one cares about this suicidal whore. I keep seeing this on fb. Get over it

Her videos are still on youtube
They wont take it down if she was a feminist
Your cause is over OP

Shit bait

oh yes it is a real outrageous problem, it's not like the person could just turn off the computer, you know, go out and live a little, no no no, god forbid that. Let's all start a huge, humongous campaign agains it and waste time and resources with it.
only then we will have a safe, bubble-wrapped internet that can't hurt our feelings

>Melania tried to help stop cyberbullying
>poor girl dies another victim of bullying
I feel for her. This could have been avoided if only we could have helped instead of making fun of her.

Its one thing for harassment to happen online, but when it goes over the libe to harassment IRL that is a WHOLE different story.

And she disgustingly pissed and shit herself so even in death we can make fun of her

I'm assuming you're trolling but I'll throw in my two cents anyway for those who honestly believe that shit. Nah, man. Cyber bullying isn't an issue. People having paper thin skin is an issue. You can argue that being verbally abusive to people is rude but if you're fucking ending your life over some rude shit somebody typed online instead of just logging off when it gets to be too much, you're at fault. Get help. It's just a prank, bro.

>press the off button
>go outside and go for a walk

cyberbullying cured

Ivy's mother Nancy sexually harassed and abused her which caused her suicide. I was in that thread. If she does try this, I have a few choice questions for her...

>killing yourself over sexual "abuse"
Nigga, I'd kill myself if it would let me reboot my life in some fantasy world where my MILF mother sexually abused me. These girls are being ridiculous, everybody loves sex. EVERYBODY.

Kill yourself

Yeah, but you have to think of the scenario.
If they already have a grudge against the person they are being harassed by, that is not going to be some sick turn on.
To an extent, if these girls like being harassed, they do not need to let this get out in the first place.
As for abuse, parental to child abuse is a very serious matter. ANY case of cyberbullying, harassment, abuse, sexual or not, should be treated with the same level of judgement.
This girls own fucking mother betrayed her and help drove her to suicide for fucks sake.

Did she live in Florida?

>time/4951075/melania-trump-united-nations-children-bullying-cyber
Melania Trump is aiding against cyberbullying

Untill bullying is no longer encouraged by CNN, MSNBC and other prominent hard left new controlled shills, there will never be a proper trickle down effect into society.

The mainstream news and their minions have no issue with promoting that if you don't agree with me you're Hitler, and that is a green light to decimate anyone that thinks differently than you do. The left is so fucking terrified of being challenged thanks to building on a heresay and conjecture, that this is what it has come to.

Cyber bullying: the incidental side effect of liberalism.

I am a journalist for one of those listed respected news outlets.
This isn't liberalism. Is is pure manipulation by the alt-right on Sup Forums and Sup Forums .

Only if it hurts Trump

Ivy is dead. Move one