Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

drop her to her knees on the beach and feed her my cock in front of everyone

Nothing I wouldn't do to her.

Wwyd?

Kik M98h50 for more

facefuck and cover her glasses in cum

Sex is unnatural

The common mode of sexual intercourse is not even natural. Our genitals are not for pleasure, they are for procreation, and that occurs when two people are very much in love and wanting to reproduce. Nature takes its course when the couple are asleep laying naked and embraced. Procreation occurs by the vagina acting as a vaccum, drawing the flaccid penis inside to a climax and eventually, ejaculation

The vagina then releases the penis, all the while not disturbing the peacefully sleeping couple.

Forceful sexual intercourse is unnatural.

Choke her with my hard cock while I rip that bikini off her and pinch her nipples

Would skullfuck daily out on the ocean and in the harbor. Ruin her little holes out where anyone with binoculars can watch her young tight cunt get stretched and used.

She real cute

WWYD

Rip her clothes off, and fuck hard till my cum would drip out of her sweet pussy.
Wwyd?

More?

This thread is locked now for disposal.

Knock her out and give her a bukkake. Then I'd dump her in a park with a sign that says free pussy.

Tie her up and use her as my personal fuck toy all weekend

pull on her nipples while I slow fuck her and fill her with my cum.
wwyd to this slut anons?

Reply for reply faggots

wwyd fagets

Tie her legs apart and eat her pussy for hours, forcing her to cum over and over

every last god damn thing. people would call her glazed patty because there wouldn't be a moment where she wasn't covered in cum.

More like 'glazed natty' cause her name's Natalie

A better one

great, anyone else?

would suit her very well

WWYD?
Half you fags would probably let her peg you or some shit

love tenderly

Who is she? gf?

Indeed, have another

Why would I let a fish peg me

Only girl I'd let peg me is emery

I'm not really into fish, but nice pull, Kanye

would very much like to see her in total obedience acting like the sex-roboter she looks like

would lick her vagina till she comes three times

You shouldn't have too much trouble with that

very fine. Her body is made to be free - free of a personality

deepthroath her and cum all over her face, wwyd to this bitxh?

I would get her to take off that bra and let those funbags free, then I would get her to take off her pants and give me a lap dance in nothing but that top and her panties.
Once I am unable to hold myself back anymore (probably about 5 minutes with this goddess) I would destroy her face and cover those glasses with my fresh glaze.)

What would you do after responding to this booty call?

WWYD?

would fuck her until she is as dumb as that toy-horse

WWYD to my sis

Sharing my gf on kik. Cuck me: peterpiper1515

looks like the kind of girl that would fit very well tied into a fucking-machine that fucks her until she goes insane

My friend left his phone at my house, when he got a bootycall text - was a girl we both knew from work, a hot little piece of flirty ass. I put on a mask and wen't to her place, knocked on the door - she must have thought he was roleplaying. I tied her down with ducttape without saying anything. She was playing along. It wasn't until I put tape over her mouth she began to struggle, by then it was too late - she was already tied in a big X position, face down, on the bed.
I began beating her with my belt, her muffled crying got me excited. When I was rock hard I put my cock to her ass, and in one hard thrust I forced its full length in. She was squirming like crazy, which made me even more excited, but couldn't get loose. After I came I took a picture of her with my phone and put an ad on craigslist. 'Free hore tied down, come and use - this night only'. Along with her address. I put a small note on the frontdoor saying 'Waiting for you in bed, step right in - use her and then leave.'

WWYD?

wwyd

Whats with the affliction for big tits? They droop and sag and your bitch looks 15 years older? Almost 50 and the tits are at best tolerable !

yeah, i like small tits better too...

I would beat her till she no teeth left. Then I would force my cock as far as possible into her throat while she gagged and tries to catch a breath. After I cum into her throat I will watch her throw up a mix of blood and my cum. Then get all excited again and rape her ass. She will almost pass out from the pain. After I am done with her ass I will leave her in the basement, all curled up in a corner. I'll get to my couch, order in some thaifood, watch a movie and get ready for round 2 with her.

Which would you choose? Evie on the left or Katie on the right? What would you do?

Nature fuck her ass bending her over that tree truck while she’s tied down on it and just ram that ass over and over and just blow my load over her face

WWYD to my friend

id push both the bitches off and take that badass duck for myself

Definitely Evie, with tits like that I could titfuck her and finish in her mouth without her needing to take off the bikini top

WWYD

would vote for president

WWYD

Why do you faggots not write replies when posting? You are destroying these threads...

Slide my dick between those big luscious tits before forcing her to open that mouth and choke on it.
WWYD to these sisters?

What a waste of a reply

wwyd?

Make her edge me with those sweet lips as I finger her til she's nice and wet. Then just before I blow I'll shove it deep inside so that our juices mix and she can lick it all off after I fill her up

wwyd to my friend's girlfriend?

After they had turned around and laughed at me, at the party we were at, when I tried to start a conversation with them, I would wait for them to leave and follow them home. When they wen't inside I would burst in through the door and threaten them with a knife. First I would make them eat eachother out while live streaming it to their facebook profiles from a fixed position, making it look like I wasn't in the room. After that I would rape the blonde one in the ass. Thrusting as hard as I could while she was crying. And then make the darkhaired one suck my cock clean. When she had sucked it enough to make it hard again I would rape her ass aswell, and make the blonde one suck my cock clean. Then I would force a bottle of vodka or similar, of whatever is in their house, into both of their asses and they were dead drunk id pull it out, so it didn't kill them. Then put them into bed and choke them out with my cock down their throats, first one, then the other. When they were both out I would take a lot of photos of the blonde one and post on all her social sites. Making it look like the other one did it. Then put them both back in the bed, put their underwear back on, and leave the house with no trace. When they wake up, they would both think it was just a dream and none of them talk to the other about it. When they get back to uni after the weekend everyone is whispering behind their backs... that will teach those bitches not to laugh at me, ever again...

WWYD?

Wwyd to these 2?

Wwyd, be really rough please

Moar

full body, bikini or something ?

Would love to choke her with my cock as I pinch those nipples

I'd go for a swim

I've read about this

Shove my cock in her mouth and have her suck me off. I blow my load all over her face, and force her to clean my cum off herself and eat it.

WWYD to her? Reply for reply

Tittyfuck for awhile then finish in her pussy while motorboating her breasts.

Make her suck my cock to lube me up. Then I fuck her ass while playing with her tits and making out her.

Force them to fuck eachother while I watch and record it.

would fuck right from behind while she licks lefs pussy

Tie right to a bed and fuck her hard, then cum in her pussy. Let a long line of other men fuck her after me.

WWYD to her
(Same girl in both pics)

Sharing my gf on kik. Cuck me: peterpiper1515

Reply for Reply
Do one of my girls, I'll do one of yours
Mine are below

would like to see them compete in a scenario in that one gets more and more pain the more pleasure the other one gets. Let there be hate

Have them both stay right where they are and take turns facefucking them. What a beautiful view

Bukkake on those tits. After I titfuck them first.

de verdad quieres saberlo Juan?