Girls that make you crazy, also small story how my ex tried to cuck me

girls that make you crazy, also small story how my ex tried to cuck me

first of all, I knew her for a while. I thought she's hot for all the time and then she started to notice that.

When I felt in love like kid, she kept driving me crazy about her, about her friends . All the time talking about sex but not giving me it. Finally for about 4 moths...

Meg makes me crazy, stuck up high maintenance bitch but damn if she wouldnt be an incredible fucktoy

she drove me crazy for about 4 months just kissing with me and sending lots of snaps with her hot ass friends

knowing internet sex stories I was hoping that maybe some time we would make a threesome with one of her friends

she could drive me crazy just by looking at me. When we started fucking she told me not to jerk off. That the only person that can make this dick jizz is her.

it wasn't easy because she sent me lots of sexual snaps, and seducing me with her talking about sex

and slutty pictures that I dont even know where she taken them

Sorry dude, don't want to interrupt you, but that chick is batshit crazy. And stupidly hot, too.
I'd fuck her in an instant.

I dont know how she did that but I am fucking insane about her. I would love to live with her and cum in her tight pussy...

but once after 4 months she sent me photo in tights that I bought her

It was at her redhead hot ass friend flat. She was about to drive to my house, but she sent me photo that her tights got ripped

I told her to come to me immediately but she told she cant go like that

I was freaking about that and it was main topic for 3 days

why freak out?

so bull

Is this an RP server?

because when my gf was with her friend, she got ripped her tights near pussy. Then after these 3 days she sent me that

Did she fuck another dude, then? Honestly, can't blame him.

THAT MOMENT I started really freaking out. Then she sent me this

=(

I really started loving her

Well sorry, she's a real slut and you can't take a chance like that everyday. She's the one to blame but sluts don't care.

Her snapchat we need!

Well. Great one. next fake story pls-->

at least I have lots of #1 fap material for my entire life. It's sad how a girl you been with for 2 months can change your approach to love for entire life

How often did you fuck her tho?

2 Month xD are u joking why u cry xD

as often as she let me (two or three times per week, but it often changed)

Ye, 2 months of being with her. But I knew her for 2 years before but never approached her, because as far as I knew she had bf. And when we were coming together for another two months of absolute jerking my dick twice a day because of her snaps and texts.

Kik masterofsamm

Pls post more of this slut blonde angel!!!!

OP PLS

Von wo ist sie?

damn dude, shes not that hot anyway. she has an old granny mouth. chicks like that get a fucked up rise out of screwing with guys who just want to care about them.

and whats with that homofag bro shes fucking. he looks like he kisses mirrors when he sees himself in one FAG

not the hottest girl ive dated, but definitely the kinkiest slut ive ever fucked. i still go crazy thinking about the shit we did.

well..go on

Bump

My friend dresses slutty and dances like a stripper

Bump

Please post more

hot af

moooore, dump everything

how was the sex?

Awesome. I was obsessed about her tight pussy, and she knew that. Also often used her pussy as argument and I was dribbling for it. Always

have any nudes?

while fucking for example

well then share those

sadly I also have her photos when someone else is fucking her

Who?

Wanna watch me jerk off to her?

well you just post it OP
look great

Left

Any videos?

We both wish

shes got a great ass

Friend from college. From the moment i saw her I really wanted to fuck her so bad, but now we are friend and I’m afraid if i tell her she might reject.

Bump

im dead

why dont you just upload everything?

I don’t need some b-tard finding her on fb right now, things are fragile enough as is

Any girl who has snapchat isn't just sending you pictures.it's one thing to get them in a text but that is what snap is for. Hoes to shoe off to feel better about themselves until they find one that they like. He says he wants to fuck and is forward in his intentions. There we go.

wait, did you just say that your broke up? whats fragile about all of that?
well then thank you OP for what you posted

Chick seems super French, by breeding if not by birth, kinda comes with the territory. Still, I get how you got so sprung, she definitely has something about her. Better luck next time mein neger