This triggers russians

This triggers russians

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread199317/pg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing swans is illegal you know...

Spotted the butthurt hohol. Enjoying your annexation?

;_;

>This triggers Ukrainians

>ukraine has perfectly fine aircraft
>destroy it

actually for destroying it they got money from US.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................

>qt with a heart
>goes on a murder rampage

I swear to god, this is the same shit with all slavs, even the nicest of us turn into fucking savages when triggered with war.

I am russian.
I am in pain. Just saw this pic in 2ch's /po/ and it triggered me.

Well that money certainly didn't help them, if they kept them they'd actually have better chances at bombing seperatists, rather than having all their other aircraft drop out the sky and get grounded.
I don't think they're very smart about it.

>if they kept them
They had no money to maintain them.

What is it about and why would it trigger Russians

I don't get it? Ukranians destroying some Russian technology that could have been culture?

Triggers me as well desu

What else would Russians make Origamis out of other than their military.

then sell the tech of the plane if you can't maintain it
no need to fucking destroy it like that

pls go back to drinking urine and don't come back

This actually triggers me more than the russians. IMO the white swan is the most graceful, beautiful machine ever built. It's sad when beautiful things are discarded.

Ironic that such a pretty bird can destroy an entire country by itself.

This triggers the burger

The guy operating those hydraulic shears isn't human.

>one of the most beautiful looking planes
>could carry enough nuclear armed cruise missiles to anihilate a small country

It's amazing how almost all deviced intended to wipe out humanity look magnificent

It's just so majestic. If reality was a stereotypical movie you just know that the b-2 spirit would be the evil guys plane and the tu-160 would be flown by the good country.

Just a pathetic copypast of B-1 Lancer

We did the same tho

The Russians were never known for much originality post WW2

>scrapping an old-worn out plane
There's plenty in museums. The F-14 was a great plane but outlived its usefulness. If it was still useful, it would still be flying like the B-52 is.

The american b-1 lancer is a pussy little bitch plane by comparison. White swan is twice as big, twice as fast and flies twice as far. Plus it has a toilet and kitchen. Eat shit loser.

no, it isn't. It's comparable to convergent evolution. They had a similar developement line of aircraft, a similar doctrine, similar technological levels and a similar doctrine. That resulted in similar designs.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread199317/pg1

>It flies faster
The Valkyrie would like to have a word with you.

Besides, the B-1A was designed to fly as fast as the Tu-160, but it was canceled for the same reason as the XB-70. Flying fast doesn't save a bomber.

Ukrainians proving that they are literally niggers by destroying one of the best airplanes the USSR ever built.

what's going on here? the destruction of some fancy looking jet? but why?

I'm Russian and even this triggers me.

why not save them for the historic factor, or to possibly reuse some parts for restoring another one? destroying it like that is simply barbaric, and can be likened to flushing millions of taxpayer dollars down the drain.

>The Valkyrie would like to have a word with you.
And why would you compare it to that? You were comparing it to the lancer

>Flying fast doesn't save a bomber.
Flying fast still reduces your enemys response time, a nice thing to have for a nuclear bomber that's just supposed to fly into its enemys direction, drop a few nuclear tipped cruise missiles and then fuck off before their air defense forces got a chance to fuck with it.

The B1-A got cancelled because it got to expensive, stealth tech was coming up which was thought to make planes almost invisible for radar and cruise missiles were becoming viable so you could penetrate your enemys airspace without risking a 100+million$ plane. The Soviets designed the TU-160 for Mach 2 flight from the beginning and simply stayed with it. Both got to IOC in the mid 80s if i remember correctly.

This one isn't a Tu-60, it's a tu-22

Because Hohols

because hohols behave like niggers

I think they were in Ukraine and the US paid the Ukrainian government to wreck them.

they ban me from /po/ :(

IT PISSES ME OFF TOO
MUSLIMS KILL PLANES ENOUGH ALREADY
STOP THIS
PLANE LIVES MATTER

This triggers russians

? I don't follow?

ALso is it like some rare space plane or something? like a museum piece?

Пoтoмy чтo зaeбaл.

that was the reason yes. Can't give soviet nuclear bombers to russia. Still they should've saved them, would have been some nice pieces for museums.

this pleases russians

It carries nucklear rockets

It's a Russian strategic bomber known as the Tu-160 "White Swan." They're the biggest bombers ever made in terms of size and payload. They're also fast. Like really damn fast.

>this kills the tupolev

>MLP
Hell yeah.

Are they still in use? like if Russia still has a bunch I don't get what the deal is, real nice looking machine but.

somewhat rare, soviet equivalent of the B1 Lancer. It's a nuclear bomber intended to wreak havoc, but it's fucking beautiful.

I thought this triggered the Russians.

this triggeres stormfags

>qt looking for an excuse cus muh ebil germans so she can be a typical slavkike

You mean:

This triggers on russians

The ending the World At War triggered me
I didn't want to be a filthy commie

Yeah, we bombed syria using them.
With common CALIBR rockets of couse, not nucklear.

oни нe любит мoй флaг :(

вce дyмaeт этo пpoкcи

yes they are, they even reentered production not so long ago. Still, scrapping them seems wrong, they are an iconic piece of history. You wouldn't scrap an SR-71, a ME-262 or a fokker DR-1 either if you stumbled upon one in an old hangar, you'd demilitarize them if necessary and display them in a museum.

It was only one war as independant nation you got.
And you lost it.

Heт, ты пpocтo зaeбaл вceх cвoим ayтизмoм c Пoклoнcкoй. Я yдивляюcь, кaк тeбя eщe тyт нe зaбaнили.

i think the Tu 160s mainly carried normal bombs for the syria missions, the cruise missiles were mainly fired from the TU-95s that made the same trip since they can't carry anything else.

I need to impregnate this woman.

I don't understand. Why not sell them? Their must be some richfag that will buy the aircraft.

If you can find 30 odd museums to house them.

Its fucking hohols, common sense aint work there.

>In March 1993, V.Zaharchenko, the then adviser to the military attache of Ukraine in Russia, said: "Before the Ukrainian armed forces are not tasks to perform that require such aircraft." This opinion confirmed the commander of the Air Force of Ukraine V.Antonets, said in a statement to reporters in Priluki February 15, 1995, that the critical situation in the Ukrainian economy makes it impossible to maintain in good condition our Tu-160, so it is interested in the sale of Russian aircraft. However, there were problems with the assessment of machines. Russia's proposal for the sale of 10 fully serviceable Tu-160 is priced at $ 25 million per plane seemed ridiculous Ukrainian side. Ukrainian side proposed by the aircraft to cancel the debts on energy (which is a lot of surprise "Gazprom"), or exchange them for IL-76 at the rate of 1: 2 (but IL made in Uzbekistan ...). Gradually, the development of resources and the lack of spare parts and units made the required equipment to shoot with the same type of aircraft. However, by the summer of 1994 and this need it has disappeared - in the 184th TBAP only a few pilots who flew on the Tu-160, and the opportunity they were given only a few times a year.
>The lack of the necessary material and technical resources for the operation of aircraft, as well as some political and economic reasons forced the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine in 1995 to take a decision on the elimination of strategic aviation and missile systems Tu-95MS and Tu-160. Sky Ukraine was too crowded for the Tu-160.

why would this trigger russians?

this is an ukrainian plane

Nobody would buy them, would you spend 100's millions a year on a plane that needs 5 hours of maintenance for every hour it flies?

Eternal Anglo

there only were 35 Tu-160 around until they restarded production in 2001, and after the break up of the USSR russia got the main share. I doubt there were more than 5 or so in ukraine, most likely less.

>мeнять ip
>yдaлить кyки
нa двaч кaк-тo нe paбoтaeт :/
you cant have mummy shes mine

i'm wrong, 19 Tu-160 were in ukraine after the USSR split up, they managed to get 8

As a plane enthusiast, this triggers me as well.

This triggers the American.

This triggers burgers

now they can buy some of those fabulous F-35's! no payments for up to a year and a very reasonable APR

YOU WILL FUCKING DELETE THIS AND YOU WILL FUCKING DELETE THIS NOW!!!

We mostly do. Usually they put a good number of them in museums or as static displays in front of air force and navy bases. If you notice in the picture, the engines and all of the parts were removed before they tore it up. I think there are just so many f14s, at a certain point you stop enshrining them and put the metals back into production.

thx

wrong as always

We destroyed them since Iran managed to get ahold of those parts from shell companies. We have saved a f14s but those not in museums are now made into beer cans.

Sir, kindly remove this risible display of improper burger dining etiquette.

the caption should be "i ain't even mad"

WE SHALL BUILD SPACESHIPS AGAIN!

The F-117 was obsolete by that time anyway. It was quite literally 70's stealth technology.

And it was never claimed to be "invisible" it was just "low observable"

Why are these B-1's painted white?

It's weird that after the 'privatization period' there was no millionaire or billonaire who wanted to buy this beauty

it's a translation of the little russian Imageboard meme

STOP IT

imagine how fun it would be to screw around with an old space shuttle

The Ukrainian do not need them. They are old shitboxes.