some guys actually wash their fucking dick..i guess

>am american
>not dismembered

Am not sad?

Butthurt cut fags lul
>Being so lazy you'd rather mutilate your dick than clean it

not as sad as the poor woman who has to taste all that cheese

That's not normal that guy has phimosis

Hilarious. This is literally the only argument you mutilated American abominations have, and it's basically admitting that you don't exercise basic hygiene.

>implying you have no salted crust
nice attempt

You sound butthurt, cheese dick. It's okay. At least you will always have your hand. :)

i guess?

To be fair, I understand them. If someone cut of my cock I'd be making stupid arguments to hide my shame too kek

non-mutilated user here

When I was younger yea because my parents were lazy and cheap and never taught me that I had to clean that shit.

As an adult? Fuck no

I'll always have my foreskin, as well.

isn't it sad?

in such deep regret / denial about our penises that were mutilated as toddlers. people really create an identity around that Mutilation.

any information that says others, hurts their identity, thus, hurting them.

what a sad existence. Can you imagine getting angry at everything that doesn't support your special little identity?

You ever go down on a girl faggot? They have way more folds and places for bacteria to build up, but they manage to keep themselves clean. Are you just incapable of finding your cock to clean it?

Vaginas are self cleaning you gay.

hahaha either bait or virgin

Lmao, go find a hippie that doesn't shower and stick your tongue in her. You'll go fucking impotent.

damn, and i thought summer was over
>off to plebbit with you

Cut fags gonna be mad about their missing cocks. Don't worry, not everyone views you as less of a man. I do though.

not op but i'm uncircumcised because I was born in the UK but i'm in the US for college.
I've only gotten positive comments about it from girls here. It also makes sex feel better and is otherwise unobtrusive during sex. I shower every morning and it's clean throughout the whole day.

All-in-all it's a pretty good setup and I'd rate 9.5+/10

>there's a reason uncircumcised men who have reached puberty never choose to get it removed

i prove my point again. who hurt you, newfriend?

No one hurt me, that's why I still have a complete penis

>americans
>jews
What's the difference?

maybe you retards should invent washing ? btw its all bullshit with that smegma , you just heard some myths and repeat them , anyway how could you know if it actually happens while you have dry and ruined dicks without foreskin ?

jews in israel arent named americans

Have you ever been so mad about someone chopping off your dick that you deny all evidence that having a whole cock is better?

Because uncut fags suck a lot of unwashed nigger dick. It's the closest thing to a real human cock they'll ever get.

nah , phimosis is tight foreskin , this seems loose

cut fags*

hahahah imagine what a mistake of evolution you have to be to even start thinking about cutting a piece of your dick off
wtf

sure shmeggy

The things is that they don't even have a choice. Someone else chops their cock off and then they go into denial about how they have a ruined dick

Woah, the whole day? It takes like 4-5 days of your dick not seeing water for any smegma to build up, dude.

/thread

i bet your argument against white race is showing pics of those with down syndrome

it makes me angry because i was circumcized when i was a baby, i lost my foreskin because of a god damned religious mythology, fucking foreskin stealing jew bastards

Wew, first visit to Sup Forums in over a month and its the same thread as 9 years ago.

Back I go.

>this makes americans and jews very sad

I know this is going to surprise you, but most people have important things to worry about.

i mean i'm just a normal dude who showers on the reg. I keep it clean regularly because i'm sexually active. I don't want my dick to be sweaty or something

just the ones stupid enough to vote for dirty donnie

>Have cut cock
>Google 'Smegma buildup extreme case'
>Post picture on Sup Forums
>Lul uncut fags dick cheese lul
>?????
>cry while jerking off to the picture they posted

but when they have kids they do the same to them

Phimosis is also being unable to retract, it's not usual to be hard and have all the glans covered.

So why do americans circumcise so much? There arent that many jews in the world, so how did this retarded custom become common practice?

kek

Too bad youre not one of them

Why user

sex experience isnt important ? i thought theres nothing better than love and sex in this world

typical uncut penis

I feel bad for you. You lost part of your dick against your will. Sorry, user. Thanks for not being one of the retards who think chopping their cock of is good for them

This.
Jews started this originally and than Muslims and now Americans.
Americans knowing they are doing ancient Jewish ritual and can't even explain why.

Because otherwise their kid would have more of a cock than dad lul

By joe you've got these mutants by their forskin (if they had any)

Why? Are you going to suck his dick?

thats not phimosis on that gif
different ppl have different dicks , personally i can cover whole glans while erected and its 21cm dick

>and can't even explain why.

>21cm dick
pics or it didn't happen

typical white guy

Uncut here have had dickcheeze once in my life when I hadent showered or masturbated for 2 minths, and it was just a tiny buildupp

typical black guy

Sauce?

found that in this thread

things like that happen once in 100000 cases , are you retarded ?
remove your lungs to not get cancer

Your primary existence on this planet is to reproduce and create new life. The tools you have been given to achieve this are your genitals and yours have been mutated by no choice of your own. I'd say that's pretty important

Just admit it you have no foreskin

I just couldnt care less that i was cut. Sensitivuty was never an issue because A) it healed and B) It always felt good since i didnt feel what it was like before hand. Sensitivity isnt an issue when its done at birth. Just accept the fact that its done and move on you cucks

>your dick

Not only did you enjoy Jews cutting off part of your dick as a baby but you are now a confirmed lefty cuckfag. Sucks to be you

The sensitivity is lost due to the head being exposed 24/7. It will be more of a problem when you are older.

Awh did that make you feel better about your mutant cock for a brief moment?

I have literally no issues with sensitivity as I had stated before

How would you know you pleb

Sorry did you age 30 years since your last post?

not only when your pants rub on your circumcised dick you will lose extreme servility

for uncircumcised pulling the foreskin back and wearing pants hurts and stings due to the frenulum and smoothness to the penis from sensitivity

the only people who get smegma is homeless unclean people or people with medical problems such as phismoss which tightens the foreskin so no retraction

How is 25 yrs since birth vs 30 yrs from now any different? Its not like scar tissue is continuing to build up

You must go commando 24/7? Personally I wear underwear.

It's not the scar tissue from the procedure that causes the sensitivity loss.

Bringing us back on topic here

its not just a pice of flappy skin. it protects the penis from protection keeping it smooth and moist thats why they are so pink

you are cutting off sences, tendons andthe frenulum.

might aswell cut off all clitoris's off girls. oh wait but that's genital mutilation and its happening everyday

Jesus Christ how are you claiming you’ve never had problem with sensitivity when you’ve never experienced an intact dick
Gratz on your retardation getting me to reply

thats phismosis a medical condition easily fixed by slowly pulling foreskin back every day

jews are just sad and pathetic subhuman beings. it's ok, satan has a nice extra hot spot for those zionist scumbags while they all get triple teamed by muslims.

Oh I'm circumcized, I just love licking uncut cocks

Nasty as fuck

this nigga posting phismosis

holy shit he is so insecure

pretty much all uncut dicks look like this

sure kid

God I'd love to lick that ~

Except the majority of them aren't even close to that size kek

do you actually think uncut people masturbate with there foreskin pulled

nice one jew. promoting genital mutilation